Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dave Mackay  (Read 14659 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 10:41:41 »

As a Jambo, I know he is regarded as a hero up in Edinburgh. (well, 50% of it)

George Best said he was his toughest opponent which is some praise.

Clearly it didn't work out here.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 10:45:45 »

kerry red

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 10:50:48 »

Probably never forgave the Don for scoring the winner in the League Cup quarter final in '69 when he was playing for Derby.

Don't know what sort of person he was, but a fucking horrible bastard on the pitch
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 11:31:43 »

I should bloody hope so.

These things are done too often these days in general but in this case it should be a no brainer

Correct.  A minute’s silence/applause should be reserved for some one who really has a connection with the Club. They should have achieved something with the Club and you would expect them, normally to have been with the Club for a considerable length of time (although there are exceptions). With the greatest of respect to Dave Mackay and everything he achieved as a player and manager at other clubs, the criteria above clearly do not apply.

For that reason, I am out.
Walter White

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 11:49:36 »

And like a haemorrhoid, you keep coming back when you're unwanted.
And like a cunt you are full of spunk, fuck off you cum filled frog clunge, don't bring a knife to a sword fight, just wave your froggy white flag now.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:14:07 »

Didn't work out here for reasons already stated but that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Most people in football will have a blot or two on their career. Was a top player and successful manager. Apparently a very nice fella too.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:23:58 »

And like a cunt you are full of spunk, fuck off you cum filled frog clunge, don't bring a knife to a sword fight, just wave your froggy white flag now.

So just to remind myself, I clicked on his name and read again through all 13 of his uniquely, monotonously bile-fuelled posts. Precisely nothing contributed to this forum.

What exactly does someone have to do to get banned from here?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:29:52 »

So just to remind myself, I clicked on his name and read again through all 13 of his uniquely, monotonously bile-fuelled posts. Precisely nothing contributed to this forum.

What exactly does someone have to do to get banned from here?
He's disagreed with some posters and used some colourful language. If that was a banning offence this place would be empty. Get over yourself.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:34:33 by herthab » Logged

It's All Good..............
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:40:05 »

He's disagreed with some posters and used some colourful language. If that was a banning offence offence this place would be empty. Get over yourself.

Well maybe, if that's what you want to see on the TEF. But if I wanted that level of debate, I'd spend the day reading YouTube comments. Serious question: if Dexter is on the verge of being banned, then what more does this vein-busting froth-dribbler offer?

I never got the Ignore button, but I think I've finally found a purpose for it.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:51:39 »

He's contributed "cum filled frog clunge", which I'm pretty sure I've never seen used as an insult before.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:57:01 »

Well I'll defer to the wisdom of his defence team then, and stick to unilateral action.

Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12:57:32 »

He's contributed "cum filled frog clunge", which I'm pretty sure I've never seen used as an insult before.

As the male frog fertilizes the eggs as they're laid by the female frog, a cum filled frog clunge seems unlikely.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 13:42:48 by Gnasher » Logged

Cats are better than dogs FACT
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 13:24:17 »

Welll there will be a minute's applause tonight the club confirmed!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 13:33:43 »

Welll there will be a minute's applause tonight the club confirmed!

Probably the most sensible approach, felt a bit sorry for the club with regards to this as I suspect they are damned if they do and damned if they don't!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 13:34:28 »

He's disagreed with some posters and used some colourful language. If that was a banning offence this place would be empty. Get over yourself.

Agree with this, although a thread about someone's death does seem to be a somewhat peculiar location to have such an exchange!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: