Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crap meal!  (Read 10246 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 13:29:51 »

Home made burgers are my favourite,  easy to make too  Eat
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 17:30:58 »

A decent gourmet burger is worth that sort of price I'd say.
Byron!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 18:29:56 »

12 quid for a burger and fries? Fucking hell.

I bet you get some nice grub at a steal!

Clems Army!
Flashheart

« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 18:36:47 »

I bet you get some nice grub at a steal!

Oh yes. Good food can be cheap as chips out here, so to speak. Especially the Thai grub.
kerry red

« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 18:39:09 »

There was a report on C4 last night saying the local Thai population are getting pissed off with the amount of Chinese tourists.

What do they do to piss them off?
Flashheart

« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 18:45:34 »

There was a report on C4 last night saying the local Thai population are getting pissed off with the amount of Chinese tourists.

What do they do to piss them off?

I dunno, that's news to me.

Although I do know that chinese tourists tend to be very fucking rude, and notoriously tight. That may have something to do with it.
kerry red

« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 19:24:20 »

Could be right

http://www.channel4.com/news/the-chinese-tourists-accused-of-bad-behaviour-in-thailand
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 19:31:29 »

Byron!

Honest

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Flashheart

« Reply #38 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 19:36:43 »

They are so fucking rude, and they really just couldn't give a shit. I have a Chinese friend and he finds it shameful watching what his fellow countrymen get up to. (He was educated in Europe).
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 19:43:39 »

They are so fucking rude, and they really just couldn't give a shit. I have a Chinese friend and he finds it shameful watching what his fellow countrymen get up to. (He was educated in Europe).

They also tend to walk ridiculously slowly
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 20:18:27 »

They also tend to walk ridiculously slowly

Haha! This made me laugh, mainly because I was walking behind a Chinese lady the other day and if she was going any slower she'd have been going backwards!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 21:52:56 »

Haha! This made me laugh, mainly because I was walking behind a Chinese lady the other day and if she was going any slower she'd have been going backwards!

Stop being lacist.
Talk Talk

« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 22:54:48 »

My daughter, her boyfriend, my son and his girlfriend have come back from two weeks in your neck of the woods.

They said that the Thai's are unbelievably friendly and helpful. However, a visit to Chinatown in Bangkok ahead of Chinese New Year gave the same impression as you - incredibly rude and no manners
Talk Talk

« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 23:01:28 »

These type of places(two for one,brewers fayre,hungry horse etc) are pinged meals so it's never going to be great.

Arriba, I would advise a different brush for the tar when it comes to some of them.

Our local, the Woodlands Edge (or Wedge as it is known around here if you want to try and sound cool :-p ) is a Hungry Horse. It has been through good and bad phases but we know this is down to the standard of the chef/kitchen staff. OOB meals can be done well or badly. At the moment we are in a good phase and it really is nice to eat there. We went down to Portsmouth and ate at a Coast to Coast a couple of weekends ago and paid three times as much for something which was to be honest crap compared to the Wedge.

Pick your chain pub carefully on reputation I reckon
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 23:16:21 »

Arriba, I would advise a different brush for the tar when it comes to some of them.

Our local, the Woodlands Edge (or Wedge as it is known around here if you want to try and sound cool :-p ) is a Hungry Horse. It has been through good and bad phases but we know this is down to the standard of the chef/kitchen staff. OOB meals can be done well or badly. At the moment we are in a good phase and it really is nice to eat there. We went down to Portsmouth and ate at a Coast to Coast a couple of weekends ago and paid three times as much for something which was to be honest crap compared to the Wedge.

Pick your chain pub carefully on reputation I reckon

Out of interest, what time of the day did you eat at C2C?

I've been for dinner (At the Gunwharf one) and it was really good... I went for lunch and it was shocking..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: