Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Barnsley official matchday thread  (Read 45513 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 21:40:44 »

Get in Bradford 2-1

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 22:03:40 »

Off the pitch your set up is a joke. The 2200 fans on the Stratton Bank that day had 5 portaloos in the ground, 3 male, 2 female. You can imagine their condition by half time. I know of 2 women who contracted bacterial infections and were ill all the following week. I have Swindon Borough Councils' Environmental Health team currently heavily involved, if it results in a fine for Swindle I will be chuffed to f@ck. Oh, and the reason why your Stratton Bank has not been used by away fans since we were there......my complaint. We can't wait for your visit to the Gate. Golf balls..Huh? FAR too subtle....

The above is quote from a Bristol simpleton. His complaint to Swindon Borough Council is why Stratton Bank has not been open to away fans since City's visit. Right...... Nothing to do with the fact that every team since and before City's visit have brought more than a few hundred. Fucking retard. And The Bank was open for the Fleetwood game for Town fans so his post has a touch of Ashton Gate about it. Full of shit.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 22:05:57 »

Like he knows 2 women....
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 22:12:15 »

"Imagine their condition by half time"  Huh? Perhaps the portaloos need a bigger "how to flush" sign.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 22:12:25 »

Like he knows 2 women....

I suspect they were his daughters and they told him they had the infection to keep him from entering the bedroom for the next week or so.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 22:41:33 »

No point having a larger sign.  Do you honestly think that they could read!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #306 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 22:49:46 »

Does a portaloo get into worse condition during 45 minutes at football compared to other events when they're in constant use? I only ask because I doubt people were pissing and shitting quicker, and in a more haphazard manner because there were lots of people outside.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 23:43:26 »

I love all this 'cant wait til you come to the gate' stuff.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 23:47:57 »

Who would use anything other than a urinal at a football ground anyway?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #309 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 06:58:59 »

A woman?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:01:15 »

Full of shit.

sounds like our portaloos on the Bank

I come from a land down-under
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:05:57 »

WELCOME TO HELL!

Remember when the Oxford fans made a banner saying that for the derby game
Barry Scott

« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:16:24 »

Their fans are pretty special. And I've never seen Ashton Gate as anything other than silent and devoid of atmosphere. It is most definitely not intimidating.
kerry red

« Reply #313 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:51:42 »

We'll get a frowning of a lifetime.

They may even boo - the heartless bastards
lambourn red

« Reply #314 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:23:49 »

Off the pitch your set up is a joke. The 2200 fans on the Stratton Bank that day had 5 portaloos in the ground, 3 male, 2 female. You can imagine their condition by half time. I know of 2 women who contracted bacterial infections and were ill all the following week. I have Swindon Borough Councils' Environmental Health team currently heavily involved, if it results in a fine for Swindle I will be chuffed to f@ck. Oh, and the reason why your Stratton Bank has not been used by away fans since we were there......my complaint. We can't wait for your visit to the Gate. Golf balls..Huh? FAR too subtle....

The above is quote from a Bristol simpleton. His complaint to Swindon Borough Council is why Stratton Bank has not been open to away fans since City's visit. Right...... Nothing to do with the fact that every team since and before City's visit have brought more than a few hundred. Fucking retard. And The Bank was open for the Fleetwood game for Town fans so his post has a touch of Ashton Gate about it. Full of shit.

It makes me chuckle so much reading that website I don't think I have ever witnessed so many special needs people congregating in one place. They have a new thread about us on a daily basis it is beyond obsession, as most others have said every time I have been to Trashton Gate it has as much atmosphere as a Ladies match.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: