Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wasbag Podcasts.......?  (Read 4084 times)
kerry red

« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 6, 2015, 12:15:07 »

A certain Limited company founded in 1982 still have one too.

Ah, yes - The West Country Fuckwit, I believe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 6, 2015, 13:30:59 »

I was at Turf Moor a few weeks back and noticed a Fanzine seller.  Tis a bit backwards in that part of the world mind.

I think a lot depends on the history of the fanzines and their readership. I may be wrong but I seem to recall that ours were disappearing early on when digital media was coming to the fore, however I know of a lot of clubs where they have certain fanzines which have been going strongly for donkeys years and thus they probably benefit from the fact that buying hard copy is almost habit.

I think its the same with programmes, a very outdated media but for me it remains part of match day and thus I normally buy one.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 6, 2015, 14:32:03 »

I miss the podcasts which had become a regular fortnightly event - not posting / or posting a link seems a strange way for them to come to an end. Washbag is a great additional to all the web sources available and gets my support....although I did get quite excited by the prospect of the 69er rare appearance.....over the years.

Bathtime
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 6, 2015, 15:33:25 »

I miss the podcasts which had become a regular fortnightly event - not posting / or posting a link seems a strange way for them to come to an end. Washbag is a great additional to all the web sources available and gets my support....although I did get quite excited by the prospect of the 69er rare appearance.....over the years.

You needn't worry, the next Washbag podcast is being recorded this coming Sunday morning. I'm one of the podcast guests!

Not entirely sure why there's been a long gap since the last one? I know Ron's been very involved with the STFC Trust, as others have touched on.

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: