Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All things Transfer Deadline Day related...  (Read 28517 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 07:22:02 »

Well I'm flabbergasted nobody got sold. Fantastic. Now let's dooooooooooo it
Told you Wink

People need to start taking Lee Power at his word.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 07:30:35 »

We didn't sell anyone? Shit we will go into administration now. *According to OTIB forum. Can't wait to go to Trashton Gate and do the wurzels over on their own pitch.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 07:45:40 »

All the top teams showing some financial clout in this window. We don't have that. But by keeping our squad together we have given ourselves the best chance of going up.
i can imagine some managers looking in on us and groaning inwardly that we have retained our squad, what's more we could dip into the loan market if needs be and with our successful record in acquiring talent cheaply you never know what goodies we can add.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:17:57 »

I had to laugh at the Barnett saga at our friends down the road. Someone setup a parody account of their official twitter and put a very realistic tweet that Barnett had signed which fooled some of them.

I thought that it was Tans having a practical joke but even funnier, it was one of their own fans, completely trolling fans of his own team! They are weird down the triangle stadium way for sure!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:30:10 »

Was it that Connor kiddy? It must be quite a feeling knowing that the fans and the club you support don't like you. I'm sure he loves the attention.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:46:50 »

Was it that Connor kiddy? It must be quite a feeling knowing that the fans and the club you support don't like you. I'm sure he loves the attention.

Yeah, that would never happen on here.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 10:51:32 »

I had to laugh at the Barnett saga at our friends down the road. Someone setup a parody account of their official twitter and put a very realistic tweet that Barnett had signed which fooled some of them.

I thought that it was Tans having a practical joke but even funnier, it was one of their own fans, completely trolling fans of his own team! They are weird down the triangle stadium way for sure!

Haha it was the Connor Kid. barnett did quite a good job of trolling them anyway by agreeing personal terms at the start of the month and leading them on until yesterday Cheesy
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 13:13:59 »

Who can forget the excitement of who would replace Charlie and the total "what the fuck" when we got Benyon who in this window has had his loan to Hayes & Yeading extended.
Goodbye Duncan Shearer, hello Terry Gibson...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 13:57:01 »

Who can forget the excitement of who would replace Charlie and the total "what the fuck" when we got Benyon who in this window has had his loan to Hayes & Yeading extended.

Goodbye Jan Fjortoft, Hello Jason Drysdale !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 14:03:57 »

Stop it, I'm having nightmares now.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 14:16:00 »

I remember very little of Jason Drysdale other than that he had curly hair and came to us from Watford.  Which is probably just as well.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 14:22:25 »

For Drysdale, playing football was very low on his list of priorities.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 14:32:29 »

Other than him being utterly shit the only thing else I remember is singing "Drysdale from the halfway line" after he almost scored from inside our own half against someone, I think it hit the bar.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 14:34:15 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 14:52:23 »

I remember very little of Jason Drysdale other than that he had curly hair and came to us from Watford.  Which is probably just as well.

Think it was Newcastle.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 14:53:03 »

For Drysdale, playing football was very low on his list of priorities.

Just checked, technically was, but he never played for them....Watford before that who he actually played for.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: