Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town  (Read 43471 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #270 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 01:56:48 »

I don't know why but I think those club stealing wankers will drop off. With that in mind, I hope City beat them Saturday.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 09:05:42 »

I hope city and Franchise totally fall away to mid table.  Pint
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 09:26:36 »

City to win on Saturday to make some contribution to Franchise falling away. It's going to be a really interesting end to the season. From a neutral's point of view, it's going to be a must watch.

I went out in Sheffield after the game on Saturday night. Hung out with some group of Swindon fans all night and got absolutely smashed.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 09:49:44 »

Tis a good night out in Sheffield. How many times did you hear Rick Astley?
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 17:31:43 »

There are 57 points to play for between now and the end of the season. We need to concentrate on our own form and not worry too much about the other teams around us. If we win consistently at home and keep the away form of recent weeks we will be OK. There's no point getting too excited about other results until at least mid April when most promotions. Yes it's great if City & Franchise slip up but we need to accumulate our own points to do anything.
Spot on.  Getting obsessed with other teams results at this stage is a big mistake.  Its all about points accumulation.  Only the last few games when the relative result becomes more important.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: