Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town  (Read 43490 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 00:21:04 »

“@nathan_t23: I see @Scotty_Murray desperate for some attention again. Geez you pick up lad's pants for a living😂. Have a day off.”
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 07:39:51 »

Scott Murray is a complete tosser.
I might have been nearly 46years ago, but we've still won 1 major trophy than them, despite all the money they have spent over the years

I come from a land down-under
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 08:54:38 »

Just been on Iplayer to see League show......usual utter shit highlights...

Clems Army!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 09:01:25 »

Just been on Iplayer to see League show......usual utter shit highlights...
I would have thought they could at least have shown the pen that wasn't given immediately before their second  Roll Eyes
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 12:37:36 »

I've witnessed some bad refereeing performances over the years but Coote was by far the most incompetent. He got just about every decision wrong and was just as bad for them. I can only think he left his red card on the kitchen table and asked Clough to substitute fatty Higdon, like they do in friendlies. Thompson probably would have walked too in the 2nd half but if he did his job properly we may not have been under pressure at that point. Their handball appeal was at least 3 yards inside the area but we also had a least one stone wall pen turned down.

All the strikers had an off day today and the defence never looked comfortable.

Swift for me was the best player on the park. I'm not sure how we can accommodate both him and Mass in the same team but I'd love to see a midfield with Swift, Mass and Yaser in it.

Best part of the day was going to Nando's after the game!

I'm not too disheartened as we'll soon have three of our best players back, plus a winnable home game on Saturday, whilst Franchise and City play each other.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 12:43:12 by Gnasher » Logged

Cats are better than dogs FACT
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 14:00:46 »

“@nathan_t23: I see @Scotty_Murray desperate for some attention again. Geez you pick up lad's pants for a living😂. Have a day off.”

That was in reply to Murrays tweet that they had gone above the world and European champions without even playing

Fixated much
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 14:06:17 »

That was in reply to Murrays tweet that they had gone above the world and European champions without even playing

Fixated much

7 page match-day thread on us but no mention of Franchise. Come on OTIB, just admit you hate us more than Gas.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
kerry red

« Reply #247 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 14:17:06 »

As long as we beat Barnsley next Saturday, whatever the result of Franchise v 82ers will see us in the top 2 again.

Pretty good as January was supposed to be our meltdown month
REDBUCK

« Reply #248 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 14:48:26 »

Have you forgotten the 82's have a game today?.  We could be third on goal difference next Saturday.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 15:12:13 »

Have you forgotten the 82's have a game today?.  We could be third on goal difference next Saturday.

fleetwood are pretty stubborn; hopefully they continue that today.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 15:15:58 »

We weren't at the races yesterday over the 90 mins, but 2-0 flattered them, with the second coming on the break as we pushed up for an equaliser. That's just how it goes as many have said there will be a lot more twists and turns before the seasons end.

Thought the atmosphere in the away end was pretty decent yesterday so credit to everyone that made the trip.

Walked into the Golden Lion for some pre-match beers with 4 others, safe to see we got a few funny looks being in there!

#VivaKenBarlow!
kerry red

« Reply #251 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 15:41:46 »

Makes no difference. We will still be in the top 2 no matter the result next Saturday - as long as we win
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 15:57:37 »

Makes no difference. We will still be in the top 2 no matter the result next Saturday - as long as we win
But if city win they are 3 points ahead aren't they. Then if mk win on Saturday  ....
kerry red

« Reply #253 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 16:00:31 »

If City win today they'll have 57 if they lose to Franchise and we win we'll be above them on GD with 57 points.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, February 1, 2015, 16:02:53 »

If City win today they'll have 57 if they lose to Franchise and we win we'll be above them on GD with 57 points.

Surely that'll depend on how many we win by though?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: