Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, are we going up or not?  (Read 246916 times)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 22:21:34 »

I'm sitting on the fence, so

FUCK!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 22:44:41 »

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 23:07:09 »

You're supposed to say 'Fuck yeah', you tool.

Fuck You!

Im really not getting the hang of this.

Never knowingly overstated.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 06:38:26 »

I was doom and gloom until I saw that Smiley
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #454 on: Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 10:18:21 »

Got a month to scrape points together and regain form and then we hit the crunch games against our nearest rivals. We're lucky to have these games left.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 08:15:46 »

"For us to be dominated like we were at home is as bad as I've seen for a long, long time here."
"If we'd have won today we'd have forgotten about how poor we've played over the last few weeks. I've taken responsibility for large parts of that but at certain stages the players have to take responsibility for their own performances and not me."

Not Mark Cooper, but Karl Robinson on yesterday's home defeat...looks like they are going through all the same pain as us (yesterday notwithstanding). I guess this is where Preston's more-experienced players is now telling?
kerry red

« Reply #456 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 10:23:18 »

The difference being is that they bottle it, for whatever reason, season after  season.

That's down to management to me
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 10:34:09 »

...and the bad karma that comes with being a repulsive, club-stealing franchise abomination.  Of course.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 19:11:48 »

This will likely go to the wire.
If you look at the table no team cut adrift at the bottom yet therefore teams will be fighting for their lives.
Equally still two play off places up for grabs with teams below mid way all having a chance if they can string back to back wins together.
We simply have to deal with what's in front of us week by week. Hoping Saturday has lifted us out of the slump and the confidence is back.

Tighten up the belts we are approaching the home straight.
Shit heads all but certain however everything else still to play for.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 19:17:57 »

can't believe Barnsley are right on the cusp of a playoff place soon after sacking Wilson. madness!
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 22:15:46 »

7 more wins guarantees us a play off place.
We won't get automatic and we will struggle in the play offs.

Hope I'm wrong but answer to the thread question is we are not going up.........

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #461 on: Sunday, March 8, 2015, 23:17:34 »

Preston may have more experience than the others, but there is nothing to suggest that it is their experience, and our lack of experience, that has caused their good form and our bad. We don't know what Grayson is doing differently. They were bloody awful down here. Perhaps they've taken confidence from running United close in the cup, and the feel good factor that goes with that. One thing is for sure: teams have highs and lows. Preston won't sustain this form - just as we slipped up, so will they again.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Monday, March 9, 2015, 14:09:20 »

Still too early to tell. It's amazing that there's only 11 games left and it's all still to play for. All it takes is for Preston to lose two or three times and 2nd is all to play for.

There's still hope!! Onto Port Vale!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Monday, March 9, 2015, 15:09:55 »

Preston have a very similar goal difference to us. I think will have to beat them at their place to stand a chance though. don't discount an mk revival of form either.

I'm off to sacrifice a goat in the hope it makes city lose 11 in a row (they are surely up now..)
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Monday, March 9, 2015, 15:23:33 »

Preston have a very similar goal difference to us. I think will have to beat them at their place to stand a chance though. don't discount an mk revival of form either.

I'm off to sacrifice a goat in the hope it makes city lose 11 in a row (they are surely up now..)

Nice. I've just bought a rabbits foot, hung up a horses shoe, bought a bucket of wish-bones... so we SURELY have to still be in with a chance?..

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: