Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 22901 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 19:38:49 »

The throwball was on in the gym and I watched the very end whilst the adverts were on during the fl72 show. That fumbly bumbly catch from the Hail Mary full of Grace throw was immense! The second best bit of throwball I've seen.

Then they seemed to go and fuck it all up by giving it to the white team.

Then the best bit of throwball I've ever seen, a mini ruck!

I hate yank sport, any sport where the actual game is secondary to razzmatazz and entertainment has to be shit. I went to an NBA game and the highlight was dropping pizzas with parachutes to fat families. I can't even remember who was playing and I got no pizza.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 19:56:30 »

Great game.
Crap call.
F*ckin Pats!
Wanted both to lose!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 22:43:25 »

Great game. The result was in doubt right up to last few seconds. Well done the Patriots.

Edit: For people questioning the play call, I would just point out that Wilson didn't just throw the ball straight into Butler's arms. The bloke actually had to make a play and he deserves credit for it. It's easy to say in hindsight that Lynch 'definitely' would have scored but I can certainly remember one occasion during the game where the Patriots stopped him on 3rd and 2. In fact, he lost a couple of yards so maybe that was part of their thinking.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 07:18:46 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: