« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 18, 2015, 19:38:35 »

How do you do that exactly?  Hmmm

Avoid the Jacksonville game

Things get better but they never get good
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 18, 2015, 19:41:27 »

How do you do that exactly?  Hmmm

Well, stay away from the Jaguars for a start. 
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 18, 2015, 19:42:17 »

Oh, the Jets will be terrible, too.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, January 18, 2015, 22:39:30 »

The Lions are probably the only really decent team coming to Wembly next season, although all 3 games look potentialy close on paper.

This Seahawks/Packers game is a car crash right now, I'd have backed Seahawks pretty heavily.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 19, 2015, 05:58:25 »

Cheapest Jets tickets are 80 quid, and they're up in the gods. Pissed off as I'm a Jets fan, even though we'll still be shit I want to see them!

DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 19, 2015, 06:54:30 »

Cheapest Jets tickets are 80 quid, and they're up in the gods. Pissed off as I'm a Jets fan, even though we'll still be shit I want to see them!

£80? There are tickets up in the gods for £37.50-£45? They don't go onsale until 10am today though...

Roaming the land while you sleep..
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 19, 2015, 17:10:42 »

Tickets purchased... :-)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 19, 2015, 18:57:34 »

Been trying all day to get Jets tickets with no luck. Now says no tickets available, if you get the website to load at all. Not happy!

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 19, 2015, 22:19:36 »

If you just want one, there is a bloke on theganggreen.com who has a £33 one he now doesn't need, I think. When I'm not on my phone I'll try find you the link if you like.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 19:15:23 »

The Lions are probably the only really decent team coming to Wembly next season, although all 3 games look potentialy close on paper.

This Seahawks/Packers game is a car crash right now, I'd have backed Seahawks pretty heavily.

How did the Seahawks win that? Amazing game...
Abrahammer

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 19:40:32 »

It was incredible but definately a case of the Packers losing it as opposed to Seahawks winning it I think.

Should be a cracking Superbowl, the 2 best teams got there and and it should be too close to all. Dont mind the Patriots but I love the whole attitude of the Seahawks organisation so I hope they win again.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 21:40:12 »

It was incredible but definately a case of the Packers losing it as opposed to Seahawks winning it I think.

Should be a cracking Superbowl, the 2 best teams got there and and it should be too close to all. Dont mind the Patriots but I love the whole attitude of the Seahawks organisation so I hope they win again.
Agreed - It was the Packers' to lose and somehow they conspired to do exactly that. The game should have been over at half time. Even then though, for the Packers to allow the Seahawks to recover the on side kick and then the two point conversion was beyond belief.

Still, should hopefully be a good Superbowl.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 21:42:53 »

How did the Seahawks win that? Amazing game...

They won a coin toss.
Did great to get back into it but if the Packers win the coin toss for over time, they win that match. It's like a football penalty shoot out where the first to score wins?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 21:45:23 »

They won a coin toss.
Did great to get back into it but if the Packers win the coin toss for over time, they win that match. It's like a football penalty shoot out where the first to score wins?
Not exactly. If the Packers had held the Seahawks to a field goal they would have got the ball back and would have had the chance to level through a field goal of their own or score a touch down which would have won them the game.
Abrahammer

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 22:17:02 »

Plus the Packers hadn't scored in any of their previous 7 drives, so even under the old 1st team to score rules I wouldn't have fancied their chances.

The momentum had well and truly swung
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: