Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I cant be bothered.....  (Read 1690 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 10:08:04 »

Quote from: "TheKingCY"
Town were crap, no two ways about it! Still been to 4 out of 5 games, and the only fucker we've won is Forest when I couldn't make it.
Well I can't make saturday so that should be 3 points in the bag but i'm at Tranmere monday so downhill again.... soz!!

Im definately comming around to the Transit for Tranmere CY. Cant hire a bus for a bank holiday monday cos all the hire centres are shut. Dont think theres that many of us anyway.

But if you want to do Bpool again no probs. Il take a car up.
Spud

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 12:12:09 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Im just glad i havent got a season ticket!  Wink

Spuddy please do not say things like that, not even in jest.  I had to put up with that from a part time supporter (JMH - It was Steve) who constantly through the second half kept saying "thank fuck I haven't got a season ticket" & "thank fuck i play for Bromham every Saturday".  

If he feels like that he can fuck off, I'll be supporting my local club for as long as I'm about, shit or world beaters.  I have no footballing respect for these half hearted fucks.

Spuddy I am not labelling you a half hearted fuck, just needed to let off some steam.

I always come out with that every season!, dont get me wrong fella's i go to every Home game regardless of how low im feeling, im just pissed off with the way our club is going, its a fucking shambles. Crying
Asher

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 12:41:48 »

know how you feel spud
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: