Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Fc Vs Chesterfield FC Matchday Thread  (Read 52147 times)
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 01:37:26 »

So i'm sat at work and saw there wasn't a thread yet so thought i'd start one, try and bring back my winning run from 11/12...

2-0 Win.

Essexred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 07:12:00 »

My first game at the County Ground this season. Hopefully play as well as we have in the away games I've seen. Looking forward to a controlled 2-0 win with Willo bagging another and Swift scoring his first for the club
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 07:27:18 »

Although we won easily against Chesterfield in October,I remember being impressed with their movement early on and was thankful that Doyle and Clucas didn't have their shooting boots on during the first 15 minutes. That said,I think we'll have too much for them so 3-1 Williams,Toffolo and Smith in front of 8069 with 243 from Derbyshire
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 07:54:15 »

I thought the body language of the the PNE players last night after the game was very telling. They looked like a boxer up against the ropes. It is vital for us to push home that advantage today,we are entering Flash's favourite part of the season where every game is a 'must win'.

From Cooperman's comments and from what Gary Roberts has said, it sounds like Chesterfield are going to leave the bus at home today and have a go. Let's hope they do.

I will go with my usual 2-0, a goal a piece from the Generic Duo and a return to the Glory Days for SWS.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 08:38:23 »

Fantastic start to the weekend last night. Preston looked a very average side. I'm not used to watching another promotion chasing side and realising that we're genuinely better than them! Big task ahead today. They've a very potent front two - but their away form is poor (15th in the 'away' league table). I'll go for a 3-1 win, hopefully with 9,000+ in attendance. COME ON YOU REDS!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 08:53:26 »

can't really judge a team on one or two games, plus the window is open now, it would be brilliant to put 8 points between them and us even if they would have a game in hand.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:07:17 »

Is it snowing in Swindon?

Looking forward to this one. Hard fought 2-1 win against a good side.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:16:45 »

Not snowing now, but a dusting still on the ground. Can't see it being called off.

It's All Good..............
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:17:55 »

A small amount of snow and still trying!
kerry red

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:54:28 »

I've been gung-ho for ages about every game.

Feeling of impending doom today for some reason.

I'll be hobbling down to the CG this afternoon so feel free to kick my sticks away

Anyway, 2-2
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:54:39 »

I thought the body language of the the PNE players last night after the game was very telling. They looked like a boxer up against the ropes. It is vital for us to push home that advantage today,we are entering Flash's favourite part of the season where every game is a 'must win'.

From Cooperman's comments and from what Gary Roberts has said, it sounds like Chesterfield are going to leave the bus at home today and have a go. Let's hope they do.

I will go with my usual 2-0, a goal a piece from the Generic Duo and a return to the Glory Days for SWS.

Preston have signed the past. We've signed up players for the future. Our model will ultimately work.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:55:41 »

I've been gung-ho for ages about every game.

Feeling of impending doom today for some reason.

I'll be hobbling down to the CG this afternoon so feel free to kick my sticks away

Anyway, 2-2

I don't know you so I'm going to kick everyone on sticks just to be sure.
kerry red

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:57:25 »

Seems fair
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 10:06:52 »

SWS has placed his MBE on the line, brave choice.

Looking forward to this, 2-0 Town goals from Smith and Swift.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 10:10:28 »

Seems fair

I'm going to wrap my stick round the head of any cunt who looks like Jayo, West Ham skinhead 67 style, just to be on the safe side.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: