Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chin up  (Read 33674 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 14:34:28 »

Cotterill is an absolute weapon.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 14:50:40 »

I didn't realise Baldock was sold for £40m. Amazing what you learn isn't it!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 14:58:19 »

I am the only one here who doesn't care about the OTIB, or whatever it's called. I don't care about Bristol City or what anyone else thinks of us. All I know is that we are flying and it's in our hands.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:03:47 »

I am the only one here who doesn't care about the OTIB, or whatever it's called. I don't care about Bristol City or what anyone else thinks of us. All I know is that we are flying and it's in our hands.

No, I'm also in your boat Sippo.

In fact this whole thread is a little cringeworthy.

Steve Cotterill remains a total weapon mind you!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Walter White

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:05:27 »

Yes you cunt.

Actually it is just funny hearing what they say about us I don't give a flying fuck but it makes me laugh at their superiority complex.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:06:55 »

But then you are creating a reaction, which they are also enjoying. Why give them the satisfaction? This thread is almost as bad as them.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:07:42 »

As long as it's them talking about Swindon then it's understandable that it's discussed/bemoaned/mocked.

With the club doing so well it's either this or the Adver's ban as the current talking point.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:23:57 by Costanza » Logged
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:19:10 »

As long as it's about them talking about Swinson then it's understandable that it's discussed/bemoaned/mocked.
This.

I like to read what others have to say about us, if you don't like it or don't want to read about it then don't read the thread and don't bother to comment......easy.

Just like many of us are not interested in dashcams/bicycles/trains (delete as appropriate) so we don't comment on those threads.

Freedom of choice.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:21:11 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:32:39 »

Perhaps we could have a forum dedicated to guff like this. Oh, we do.  Embarrassed
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:36:13 »

Besides, we are in the running for top spot against city. Their fans etc made numerous comments and assumptions after the game at our place, and continue to do so. Why wouldn't we comment on that?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:36:33 »

Perhaps we could have a forum dedicated to guff like this. Oh, we do.  Embarrassed
Only 80% of it...the other 25% is football Wink

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:50:47 »

I like leaving stupid comments here just to see if the end up back on OTIB. I'm easily amused.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:54:35 »

I like leaving stupid comments here just to see if the end up back on OTIB. I'm easily amused.
I must admit I have done that myself Smiley my best one was on the Shrewsbury forum calling them Welsh and that Graham Turner was senile and unfit to tie PdC's boots, their forum went mad Cheesy

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:55:23 »

Smiley
Barry Scott

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 15:58:50 »

Cotterill is an absolute weapon.

He remains our biggest hope. Everyone knows once he loses it, he really loses it. They just need a couple of losses, that are fair, and him berating a player or 2, and boom. Implosion. They're perennial bottlers, so we can but hope he helps with that as he uses his infinite capacity for going Full Cotterill and loses the dressing room.

Saldy, I don't think that'l happen. His team are very expensively assembled and I expect even Malpas could get them promoted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: