Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Non-Matchday Thread - Jan 10th, 2015  (Read 20518 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 21:23:17 »

MacAnthony owns the shop though. Can pretty much do what he want. Players might want to leave but by the sounds of it it might be mutual!

Technically he can't do what he wants, what with employment law. But I bet nobody complains to HR>
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 23:01:10 »

Oh & finally;if any of my plyrs are bit too sensitive to whats been said,feel free to let me know anytime.Or Alternatively just do your job!

As for people saying you shouldn't tweet etc as its not becoming of a chairman; I live in the 21st Century, maybe others should do the same!

11. P...d off that our GK had 3 shots to save all game but we conceded 2 goals!

10. P...d off with everything, but tomorrow ill still pay the bills & next Saturday will pay thousands to watch my team play & hopefully win

9. P...d off that as going has got tough many thousands of fans have bit like our players, have folded and taken their ball and gone home!

8. P..d off we had a ref who cost us Crewe game cause of incorrect decision was given us again, then sent manager off & many yellows today!

7.P...d off both our full backs who plenty of the ball couldnt deliver any crosses of any merit or quality or with urgency.

6. P....d off our CB runs 50 yards to edge of oppositions box, doesnt pass or shoot but loses ball & they go other end and score.

5. P...d off that Bossie allows their top scorer to get in front of him to tap in their first goal, shouldnt happen!

4. P....d off that a striker I paid half a million for minutes before Colchester score scuffs great chance 8 yards out with nobody near him

3. P..d off that a player of Joe Newells ability can miss an open goal from 5 yards out early on. He should be scoring 10/15 a season.

2. P...d off our team can play with that kind of tempo/intensity for first 25 mins, then follow that up with the 65 mins we all witnessed!

1. P..d off that its always the manager who is held responsible when a team of players fold like a stack of cards when the going gets tough!

He gets that excited about poor performance that he actually pulls himself off ??
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 00:41:25 »

Couple of good results for us with PNE and Franchi$e dropping points. Happy to still be in automatic promotion places and with a chance to go back to the top on Monday evening!

Spent my day doing fuck all really - Saturday's without a game really are shit, and with possibilities of Bradford and Walsall both being rearranged to midweek due to fa/jpt as well!

Ah well saw Taken 3 (which was pretty good actually) and had a chuckle at Peterborough's chairman kicking off on Twitter!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 12:03:31 »

Bolton and franchise drew which ruined my 8 team accumulator for 860 quid.

Apart from that it wasn't a bad day football wise!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 21:21:50 »

anyone seen Bradford's pitch? Glad we played there already!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 22:02:42 »

anyone seen Bradford's pitch? Glad we played there already!

I noticed it last week on fl league show. Disgraceful. Can't imagine what it will be like in a few months it's not going improve. Franchise, city and preston all have games left there to play. And on current standings a play off semi may have to be.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 22:24:26 »

I went to see Blackpool v Millwall to notch 89 on my 'unofficial 92' quest.

What a pile of shit that was as a match.

Both teams really poor and I realised what good stuff we have been watching.

The Blackpool pitch was a disgrace with hardly any grass.

Millwall fans giving Fuller some shit after he gave them the two fingered salute.

I did enjoy the gallows humour of the Blackpool fans.

Sleet blasting in off the Irish sea was an experience as I trapped back to the flashmobile afterwards.

Another notched.....

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #127 on: Monday, January 12, 2015, 08:37:25 »

Having a read of the OTIB forum I think I have found THE most ironic post ever.

Apparently after the Shitty 82ers vs County match on Saturday the County fans have all been saying that we were a much better team than the current leaders.

How about this for a post!

Apparently Swindon are the better team and would fit better in the Championship than City.

Ah well, ignorance is bliss.

It did make me smile Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: