Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Non-Matchday Thread - Jan 10th, 2015  (Read 20828 times)
kerry red

« Reply #105 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 18:07:08 »

Of course, if it was based on cuntishness, we'd have no chance!
Walter White

« Reply #106 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 18:15:23 »

Of course, if it was based on cuntishness, we'd have no chance!
Ironic.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:01:43 »

Matt Harold's take on playing in goal, priceless

* Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 19.59.54.png (21.87 KB, 473x97 - viewed 302 times.)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:09:56 »

Haha, that is brilliant.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:11:15 »

Love it!
Flashheart

« Reply #110 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:20:21 »

He was born a goalie. Somebody should have told him.
Wilf Shergold

« Reply #111 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:23:13 »

I knew Matt when he was at Yeovil, lovely bloke. He would have gone on to a better career but for bad injuries and a crap agent.

That and not choosing to become a goalkeeper, obviously.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:27:30 »

Haha, there's an element of "well, it's your ball" that makes that quite delightful.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #113 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:34:18 »

Peterborough's chairman seems p'd off on Twitter. Not at fergie Jr  though, just the team.

Quote from: reverse chronological order...
Oh & finally;if any of my plyrs are bit too sensitive to whats been said,feel free to let me know anytime.Or Alternatively just do your job!

As for people saying you shouldn't tweet etc as its not becoming of a chairman; I live in the 21st Century, maybe others should do the same!

11. P...d off that our GK had 3 shots to save all game but we conceded 2 goals!

10. P...d off with everything, but tomorrow ill still pay the bills & next Saturday will pay thousands to watch my team play & hopefully win

9. P...d off that as going has got tough many thousands of fans have bit like our players, have folded and taken their ball and gone home!

8. P..d off we had a ref who cost us Crewe game cause of incorrect decision was given us again, then sent manager off & many yellows today!

7.P...d off both our full backs who plenty of the ball couldnt deliver any crosses of any merit or quality or with urgency.

6. P....d off our CB runs 50 yards to edge of oppositions box, doesnt pass or shoot but loses ball & they go other end and score.

5. P...d off that Bossie allows their top scorer to get in front of him to tap in their first goal, shouldnt happen!

4. P....d off that a striker I paid half a million for minutes before Colchester score scuffs great chance 8 yards out with nobody near him

3. P..d off that a player of Joe Newells ability can miss an open goal from 5 yards out early on. He should be scoring 10/15 a season.

2. P...d off our team can play with that kind of tempo/intensity for first 25 mins, then follow that up with the 65 mins we all witnessed!

1. P..d off that its always the manager who is held responsible when a team of players fold like a stack of cards when the going gets tough!
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:44:10 by Batch » Logged
@mwooly63

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:38:23 »

Peterborough's chairman seems p'd off on Twitter. Not work fergie Jr  though, just the team.

Just reading them, all round rant inc players,officials and fans to blame.
Only bacon face Jr escapes critism  Hmmm

Like all Posh fans & our Manager, there are many things i'm well & truly p...d off & have the hump with after today, care to know them all?
1. P..d off that its always the manager who is held responsible when a team of players fold like a stack of cards when the going gets tough!
2. P...d off our team can play with that kind of tempo/intensity for first 25 mins, then follow that up with the 65 mins we all witnessed!
3. P..d off that a player of Joe Newells ability can miss an open goal from 5 yards out early on. He should be scoring 10/15 a season.
4. P....d off that a striker I paid half a million for minutes before Colchester score scuffs great chance 8 yards out with nobody near him
5. P...d off that Bossie allows their top scorer to get in front of him to tap in their first goal, shouldnt happen!
6. P....d off our CB runs 50 yards to edge of oppositions box, doesnt pass or shoot but loses ball & they go other end and score.
7.P...d off both our full backs who plenty of the ball couldnt deliver any crosses of any merit or quality or with urgency.
8. P..d off we had a ref who cost us Crewe game cause of incorrect decision was given us again, then sent manager off & many yellows today!
9. P...d off that as going has got tough many thousands of fans have bit like our players, have folded and taken their ball and gone home!
10. P...d off with everything, but tomorrow ill still pay the bills & next Saturday will pay thousands to watch my team play & hopefully win
11. P...d off that our GK had 3 shots to save all game but we conceded 2 goals!
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:50:24 by @mwooly63 » Logged
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:49:05 »

Just reading them, all round rant inc players,officials and fans to blame.
Only bacon face Jr escapes critism  Hmmm

Beginning to think Ferguson must have incriminating photos of him or something.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 20:54:20 »

Did he not have a rant after we beat them, where he more or less said the manager had instructed the players poorly, then said he was really just having a go at the players?

Hmmm indeed

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Flashheart

« Reply #117 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 21:01:31 »

No issue with him having a rant. But if the players are not performing, is that not surely down to the manager?

Couldn't really give a flying one, asides from a potential promotion rival's wheels falling off. I hope to see more of the same from other managers/owners in the near future.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 21:08:14 »

Its a bit unprofessional, if I did that at work I'd be sacked by lunchtime on Monday.

But I don't actually care, because its Peterborough. In fact its blood amusing and funny.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 21:19:08 »

Its a bit unprofessional, if I did that at work I'd be sacked by lunchtime on Monday.

MacAnthony owns the shop though. Can pretty much do what he want. Players might want to leave but by the sounds of it it might be mutual!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: