Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asian Cup  (Read 110707 times)
REDBUCK

« Reply #435 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 08:51:52 »

flows much better with 5 Mass's on each line
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 10:11:52 »

flows much better with 5 Mass's on each line

That could work you know! Well, it works in my head!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #437 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 11:47:24 »

You must be mad si, I and a lot of others I'm sure would be very disappointed if that's all we got for the two of them.

@SamMorshead_: Mark Cooper says Massimo Luongo is the 'David Beckham of Australia' and values him at at least £5million: http://t.co/FgSJeTSwRK #stfc

There are a lot of factors such as promotion would boost value but entering the final year of a contract lower it. But I reckon £2.5m-£3m for Luongo and Kasim is worth more to the team than what we can fetch for him which I can't see being more than a million. I mean the up-front value.

What we want and what we're offered are two different things and we always over-estimate a player's worth but I'm happy to be wrong. I'd be even happier to miss out on a few million now and keep the players who can make the difference to our season and beyond. I think we'll keep Luongo this transfer window unless we're offered silly money.
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 12:04:49 »

If Luongo is still here tomorrow (please let him be, my lads gonna be gutted if not), how can we sweat our prized asset, as they would say in Dragons Den.  Both for the Oz & local market

That investment from the Aussie company will look a bit of a bargain for them with some photos of Mass, which as he's still in Oz shouldn't be too difficult.

But is there anything else, the half and half shirts are a non starter as I think that the Aussie ones are Nike. 

Its time to start Brainstorming which I think you are now allowed to use again!! 

kerry red

« Reply #439 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 12:48:04 »

How come Australia were even in the Asia Cup?

They used to be in the Oceania group.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 13:04:25 »

How come Australia were even in the Asia Cup?

They used to be in the Oceania group.

Welcome to 2005.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 13:05:16 »

Exactly ,where the nearest team in quality to them are probably Pitcairn Island...  They went into the asian umbrella a few years back to gain more competition, most of their business dealings are with Asia, so made sense that way as well
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 13:27:51 »

Exactly ,where the nearest team in quality to them are probably Pitcairn Island...  They went into the asian umbrella a few years back to gain more competition, most of their business dealings are with Asia, so made sense that way as well

I though it was easier for them to qualify for the World Cup being Asian, because they avoided the South America qualifier playoff.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 13:45:04 »

I though it was easier for them to qualify for the World Cup being Asian, because they avoided the South America qualifier playoff.

That as well, even though after the Aussies won the play-off against the Uruguay in 2005, the last time they competed in Oceania, FIFA decided to change this and now the South American side who finishes fifth and has to play off now has to play off against an Asian side.

Oceania now has to play off against a Concacaf country. (New Zealand against Mexico last time.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
kerry red

« Reply #444 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 13:46:29 »

So, it's another FIFA fix then
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 13:49:18 »

Exactly ,where the nearest team in quality to them are probably Pitcairn Island...  They went into the asian umbrella a few years back to gain more competition, most of their business dealings are with Asia, so made sense that way as well

Pitcairn Island, is one weird place....home to a handful of Polynesians and descendants of Bounty mutineers, where inbreeding and paedophilia was an an accepted practice, until they discovered they were under the jurisdiction of British law, and various convictions ensued.

The islanders claimed that by burning the Bounty, meant that they were no longer subjects of the British Empire, and therefore not living under British jurisprudence....with most of the 20 odd male inhabitants banged up, they'd be struggling to put out a team.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #446 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 13:54:49 »

Oxford, is one weird place....home to a handful of Oxonians and descendants of Mars Bar mutineers, where inbreeding and paedophilia was an an accepted practice, until they discovered they were under the jurisdiction of British law, and various convictions ensued.

The Oxonians claimed that by burning the Blackbird Leys, meant that they were no longer subjects of the British Empire, and therefore not living under British jurisprudence....with most of the 20 odd male inhabitants banged up, they'd be struggling to put out a team.

Corrected Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 14:05:56 »

Corrected Smiley

The 7 members of the Oxford grooming gang, recently jailed probably thought this was the case.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Monday, February 2, 2015, 20:00:43 »

Swindon, is one weird place....home to a handful of Polynesians and descendants of Bounty mutineers, where inbreeding and paedophilia was an an accepted practice, until they discovered they were under the jurisdiction of British law, and various convictions ensued.

The Swindonians claimed that by burning the Bounty, meant that they were no longer subjects of the British Empire, and therefore not living under British jurisprudence....with most of the 20 odd male inhabitants banged up, they'd be struggling to put out a team.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #449 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 07:10:14 »

Yaser bigging up Luke Williams in this article

http://sandalsforgoalposts.com/2015/02/09/yaser-kasim-we-defied-the-odds-during-the-tournament/
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: