Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Asian Cup  (Read 111867 times)
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 14:53:00 »

Postecoglou on Luongo: "When I first saw him at #STFC I thought 'why wasn't he playing for Barcelona or Real Madrid'?"
kerry red

« Reply #391 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 14:59:40 »

There's time yet!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 15:01:20 »

He practically is.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #393 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 15:12:31 »

By staying, he has a real chance to enter his name in the list of Swindon greats.  And unless he's a complete arsehole (which he isn't), that will mean something to him.

You old romantic you. I would think the average player couldn't give a flying fuck about this. Its  not like we look after them very well is it?
Luongo should be so proud of himself....as should we. The lad has exceeded all expectations.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 15:21:10 »

Some more photos here including Mass taking a selfie :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-2934149/Australia-1-South-Korea-0-half-time-Asian-Cup-final.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
htbast

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 15:33:55 »

Just back from my local pub in Sydney, watching the match with a mix of ex-pats and Aussies. Everyone we'll pleased with the result, but also amazed with the the wonder from Swindon Town.

For the first time in the eight years I have been here, people in Sydney know who we are (everywhere we go, people want to know.....).  Got my wife to drive up with my STFC shirt at half time.  I would have worn in out earlier, but it was bloody sweltering today!!

If I hadn't had to work today, I would have got a ticket and been wearing it in the ground tonight..

So pleased for the boy. I hope he stays next season to help us in the Champinship, but if not, then bloody we'll done.  There is a whole continent down here who loves him.  Tomorrow's papers will prove the fact.

Go Mass!!!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 15:46:15 »

Just back from my local pub in Sydney, watching the match with a mix of ex-pats and Aussies. Everyone we'll pleased with the result, but also amazed with the the wonder from Swindon Town.

For the first time in the eight years I have been here, people in Sydney know who we are (everywhere we go, people want to know.....).  Got my wife to drive up with my STFC shirt at half time.  I would have worn in out earlier, but it was bloody sweltering today!!

If I hadn't had to work today, I would have got a ticket and been wearing it in the ground tonight..

So pleased for the boy. I hope he stays next season to help us in the Champinship, but if not, then bloody we'll done.  There is a whole continent down here who loves him.  Tomorrow's papers will prove the fact.

Go Mass!!!
Cool

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 15:48:30 »

If the board act sharp, there might well be opportunities for a bit of marketing out in Oz. Sell a few thousand Luongo shirts and it pays for another loanee next season.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 15:59:32 »

If the board act sharp, there might well be opportunities for a bit of marketing out in Oz. Sell a few thousand Luongo shirts and it pays for another loanee next season.
They should release a 50/50 - Town/Aussie shirt with Mass on the back. Does he wear the same number for both sides?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 16:00:08 »

They should release a 50/50 - Town/Aussie shirt with Mass on the back. Does he wear the same number for both sides?
No.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 16:01:50 »

No.
Okay...

Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:32:04 »

Superb for Luongo, he will certainly have a good career in the game.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 18:51:06 »

I'm sure he will breath a sigh of relief after reading that..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 19:34:01 »

One thing's for sure, he'll be buzzing to return to Swindon following a month in Australia.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 19:59:15 »

Go Mass!!!

Brilliant.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: