Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walsall V Swindon Town Match Day Thread  (Read 34516 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #135 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 11:43:57 »

There were none, other than a few pointing out we probably needed some reinforcements before season's start.  There was one poster calling for Cooper's head.....you.
Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
kerry red

« Reply #136 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 12:11:13 »

There were none, other than a few pointing out we probably needed some reinforcements before season's start.  There was one poster calling for Cooper's head.....you.

Bloody hell, Reg. Talk about taking a post out of context.

I didn't particularly want Cooper before he was appointed, but I have never called for his head since he was.

I like to think I have never been critical of him at all.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 12:19:49 »

Bloody hell, Reg. Talk about taking a post out of context.

I didn't particularly want Cooper before he was appointed, but I have never called for his head since he was.

I like to think I have never been critical of him at all.

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=54351.165

Eastleigh thread, commences 3 posts in, there in black and white  Smiley
kerry red

« Reply #138 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 12:22:43 »

Ever heard of sarcasm, Reg!
Flashheart

« Reply #139 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 12:34:57 »

Fucking me the irony is flowing a tad here innit. Reg criticising another person for being critical of Cooper? Reg even managed to blame Cooper for poor performances when MacDonald was manager once.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 12:46:49 »

Fucking me the irony is flowing a tad here innit. Reg criticising another person for being critical of Cooper? Cooper even managed to blame Cooper for poor performances when MacDonald was manager once.

I'm not criticising Audrey, merely responding to his post which is suggestive of a meltdown after the Eastleigh friendly, when a re-read shows no such thing....just a few posters suggesting we need some extra bodies particularly at the back, who duly arrived.

I'm fully aware that Audrey's Cooper out line in the Eastleigh thread, was a bon mot.
kerry red

« Reply #141 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 13:25:49 »

Has bon mot ever been used on the forum before? Gotta be a first!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 14:20:38 »

Just got back to lincolnshire ....10 hrs after the match finished....blxxdy snow, chaos!!!, great result today and good suppoft, although froze to death.  COYR

I salute you sir......8 hours in Walsall match day car park!?

Clems Army!
LincolnRedExile

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 14:43:52 »

TBH the car park was bad, the rest of the trip back to Lincoln should have taken 2 hrs, just as well the lads got 3 points otherwise it would have been a classic bad day.  Stuck in snow drift for 3 hours.. not my idea of fun...got home just after 3am.  Just as well my lad and I had a sence of humour!
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 14:53:28 »

TBH the car park was bad, the rest of the trip back to Lincoln should have taken 2 hrs, just as well the lads got 3 points otherwise it would have been a classic bad day.  Stuck in snow drift for 3 hours.. not my idea of fun...got home just after 3am.  Just as well my lad and I had a sence of humour!

Gave this a miss after checking the weather forecast beforehand, wish I'd chanced it though, great result! although snow in Coningsby was heavy last night, it's mostly cleared this morning.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 15:27:50 »

Why was Kasim dropped?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 15:43:08 »

Why was Kasim dropped?
Rested was what I heard, stephens worked well in CM again i thought.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 15:49:43 »

Why was Kasim dropped?
He was leaving straight after the game for the airport, guess it was done with tomorrow in mind!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 16:18:39 »

Good day out yesterday and a great result. The game itself, despite the score line, wasn't a classic but the atmosphere was good. I was stood directly behind Mex, who thoroughly enjoyed his half time bovril. The car park was a fucking cunt to get out of after the game, but it was just nice to be in the warm! Nice 11 point gap between us and 5th place now, a lot of people's predictions of a relegation scrap are beginning to look a bit foolish....

Oh I see...Mex gets a special mention and yet I put myself out to say hello in the Saddlers club and nothing!

Clems Army!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 16:52:34 »

Oh I see...Mex gets a special mention and yet I put myself out to say hello in the Saddlers club and nothing!
A Mex sighting at football has become something of a rarity. Seeing you at football is, unfortunately, a regular occurrence.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: