Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Chang - not funny' - Adver  (Read 81153 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 07:55:28 »

Todays front page.

Really?
Oooh, look at how pissed off she looks, that must have hit her proper hard. And look at Hylton having a good laugh about it - and that looks like another Swindle player congratulating him. I hates them six fingered inbreds, vile little club - they've GOT to get a 10 point deduction for this - I dunno how they gets away with it I don't, you couldn't make it up you couldn't....etc etc

This is how I imagine 'certain people' reacting to it ...  Cool
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:03:14 »

All my daughter got at Bromley was a plaster for her nose, better tell her to dye her hair blonde for next time..
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:21:14 »

All my daughter got at Bromley was a plaster for her nose, better tell her to dye her hair blonde for next time..

Keeper coach spoke to her on twitter Saturday, offered her tickets for her and her nephew for next game  ( he was a mascot and she missed seeing him and the first half )
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:37:58 »

"I was in so much pain when I came around I thought I’d been bottled."

Note not punched, not hit, bottled.

Amazing.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:39:56 »

"I was in so much pain when I came around I thought I’d been bottled."

Note not punched, not hit, bottled.
Fisted?
kerry red

« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:48:09 »

One of Hylton's stray balls, eh.

He must be packing, that lad!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 10:30:31 »

Keeper coach spoke to her on twitter Saturday, offered her tickets for her and her nephew for next game  ( he was a mascot and she missed seeing him and the first half )

I read that on Twitter. he was pretty worried and she responded that she was fine etc. Not sure this is front page news really!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:00:45 »

Not sure this is front page news really!

It's not news full stop
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:09:38 »

It's not news full stop

Quite!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:31:05 »

if the adver read this, pm me, I'll tell you about the time  former juventus player Vincent perricard nearly killed my first born during a warm up at Walsall.

to be fair it was a sledge hammer shot that missed his head by an inch. he wasn't expecting it either, what with being stood at the back of the stand.

I'll get him practising his shocked face, just in case there is a slow news day coming up..
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:45:39 »

I nearly got hit by a wild shot at the game on Saturday. It only missed me by about 20 feet to the left and about 10 rows above me. Since this near miss I've had difficulty in sleeping and keep replaying the incident in my head; what if it hit me? I think the Club needs to do something for loyal fans like me, who have been mentally scarred.

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:52:08 »

It's only the mental scarring that keeps you loyal, though
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12:01:43 »

My mates Dad got knocked clean of his feet in the Town End by a stray warm up shot from Fjortoft.

The flying Norwegian ran over, apologised and that was that.

Though in hindsight I think the club owes him, and me, 20 years worth of season tickets, in cash.
With interest.

Flashheart

« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12:04:17 »

My mates Dad got knocked clean of his feet in the Town End by a stray warm up shot from Fjortoft.

The flying Norwegian ran over, apologised and that was that.

Though in hindsight I think the club owes him, and me, 20 years worth of season tickets, in cash.
With interest.

I think the adver should run a Sunday special on that. Things like this need to be exposed.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12:05:19 »

if the adver read this, pm me, I'll tell you about the time  former juventus player Vincent perricard nearly killed my first born during a warm up at Walsall.

to be fair it was a sledge hammer shot that missed his head by an inch. he wasn't expecting it either, what with being stood at the back of the stand.

I'll get him practising his shocked face, just in case there is a slow news day coming up..
If that was the game we won 2-1, you must have been sat right next to me as a Pericard shot nearly took my daughter out in the warm up. We were towards the back. Saying that Pericard probably nearly took most people out both before and during the game althuogh he did net one.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: