Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Chang - not funny' - Adver  (Read 81197 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Monday, January 5, 2015, 19:43:04 »

Didn't power say he didn't beleive we should be paying the whole rent due to the state of the repairs required, and now it seems they have agreed to pay the whole lot in installments.

Using it to get us a better deal in terms of payment structure. Decent result for us. Hopefully we can sort a long term lease out in the next fee months.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #166 on: Monday, January 5, 2015, 19:50:43 »

Does anyone know what the £300K "maintenance costs" figure mentioned in the Adver report refers to specifically?  I don't remember seeing that figure mentioned before anywhere in reports relating to the ongoing negotiation with SBC.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Monday, January 5, 2015, 20:09:47 »

My bad, tbf they are the 5th most successful team in Wales.
 Smiley

Not forgetting the gas,Watney cup winners 1972  Yay
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Monday, January 5, 2015, 20:12:53 »

Not forgetting the gas,Watney cup winners 1972  Yay

That's old City, prior to 1982.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 07:47:58 »

Does anyone know what the £300K "maintenance costs" figure mentioned in the Adver report refers to specifically?  I don't remember seeing that figure mentioned before anywhere in reports relating to the ongoing negotiation with SBC.
Didn't the judge announce that no details of payments etc were allowed to be in the public domain or something like that. I am sure I read that somewhere.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #170 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 07:52:15 »

Yeah on the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-30684906

The terms of the deal between the club and the council will remain confidential, the court was told.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #171 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 09:25:31 »

Council money. If anyone is that interested, bang in a freedom of information request.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 10:25:10 »

Council money. If anyone is that interested, bang in a freedom of information request.
Is it just a case of sending a letter to the chief executive requesting some info on a freedom of information?  I would be interested to know how much the council has raked in on fines on motorists for using the bus lanes since the cameras were installed?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 10:27:45 »

You can make a request via their website; http://www.swindon.gov.uk/cd/foi/Pages/cd-foi-contact.aspx
Barry Scott

« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 12:55:33 »

Is it just a case of sending a letter to the chief executive requesting some info on a freedom of information?  I would be interested to know how much the council has raked in on fines on motorists for using the bus lanes since the cameras were installed?

Where are these cameras? Do they even exist? It'd be nice to once again use Whalebridge the way SBC didn't intend.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 13:11:30 »

There's one on Cricklade Road heading into town just before the Moonies.

Not sure where the others are mind.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 13:12:33 »

Also remember, you can use some Bus lanes from 7pm to 7am even if there are camera's.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Shrivvy

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 13:46:16 »

Shah seemed to be treating it like a huge victory when all she's got is a payment plan for the 50k and a few meetings she could have arranged anyway.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 14:00:56 »

Also remember, you can use some Bus lanes from 7pm to 7am even if there are camera's.

There are supposed to be five cameras which they said they were going to move around, but the one on Cricklade Road has been there since they purchased it!  The others are meant to be on pinch-points such as the one that is buses only in Ferndale Road, also just off Rodbourne Road and in West Swindon.  the once on Cricklade Road is certainly doing its job, cars and lorries no longer use the bus lane during the day, but I do understand they have been fining - or trying to fine - taxis who are entitled to use bus lanes - another Councillor Heenan cock-up!!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, January 6, 2015, 16:37:28 »

There are supposed to be five cameras which they said they were going to move around, but the one on Cricklade Road has been there since they purchased it!  The others are meant to be on pinch-points such as the one that is buses only in Ferndale Road, also just off Rodbourne Road and in West Swindon.  the once on Cricklade Road is certainly doing its job, cars and lorries no longer use the bus lane during the day, but I do understand they have been fining - or trying to fine - taxis who are entitled to use bus lanes - another Councillor Heenan cock-up!!

And it makes it worse inthe morning's now as all traffic piles back in that direction - what was the problem using it in the morning only about 1 bus an hour uses it anyway
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: