Pages: 1 ... 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996161 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #10635 on: Friday, November 20, 2020, 14:11:33 »

What do you expect with that honey monster looking cunt in charge
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10636 on: Friday, November 20, 2020, 15:43:21 »

yeah, inevitable. No accountablity.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10637 on: Friday, November 20, 2020, 16:02:02 »

"Siri, show me what happens when a political class believes they are no longer accountable to anyone or even bound by the rule of law"

https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/is-trump-a-fascist/Content?oid=22617920
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/11/books/review/jason-stanley-how-fascism-works.html
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #10638 on: Friday, November 20, 2020, 18:24:15 »

Johnson has decided not to sack her, even after she has been shown to have bullied junior employees, one to the point of attempting suicide

Have you got a link to this, not doubting you but it needs saying on another forum I frequent.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10639 on: Friday, November 20, 2020, 18:37:46 »

Have you got a link to this, not doubting you but it needs saying on another forum I frequent.
My apologies, should have evidenced it when posting

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-bully-staff-suicide-conservative-boris-johnson-a9370731.html

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #10640 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 08:29:26 »

If any of us had behaved this way in.our jobs, we would be dismissed.  No question.  Politics is such a grubby game.  Johnson has clearly decided he can't afford personally to lose Cummings & Patel in the same week.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #10641 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 09:26:01 »

If any of us had behaved this way in.our jobs, we would be dismissed.  No question.  Politics is such a grubby game.  Johnson has clearly decided he can't afford personally to lose Cummings & Patel in the same week.
You are so right on the employment dimension.

We like confidence in management but Patel's confidence is that of the out of control, spoilt child.

We regrettably know that her strident views on migration and asylum seekers command strong support in significant parts of the electorate.  Many like displays of strength including being forthright and even backing this up with occasional shouting and swearing.

Like it or not that weighs with her value to the CP.

But those kinds of "displays of strength" evidence a lack of control and focus and are 100% unacceptable in today's workplace.  If persistent, then dismissal will indeed follow.  She is a Public Servant, a Manager and an Employee.

This all ignores her truly bizarre "holiday" to secretly meet Israeli ministers whilst Home Secretary - the obverse of Cummings' strictly eyesight testing trip to Barnard Castle.

Any Government, regardless of Party, becomes sickeningly corrupt during a third term.  IMO.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #10642 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 09:40:00 »

Johnson: 'Form a square around the Prittster'

A small part of me died when I read this.  These people actually govern.  FFS.
Hunk

« Reply #10643 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 11:42:27 »

I know somebody who works with Patel, and from what I've gathered she's got incredibly poor social skills. Naturally no empathy or ability to read people. It would be easy to point out that that is an accusation that could be levelled against many in government, but she, from what I have heard, has a particular problem with social interactions.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #10644 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 12:30:58 »

How fucking tone deaf can you be.  Parents dealing with the hard work of the kids at school during a pandemic.  Its Anti Bullying week.

Let's legitimise bullying.

Seriously I despair that people who consider themselves moral look at the cronyism,  the bullying, the lying, the bribery, Etc etc etc and think oh well, these are the people who should be running the country.

Basically my Wife's family.  Upstanding members of the community running over 60's clubs and helping in the community.  How do they overlook it.

Never knowingly overstated.
Flashheart

« Reply #10645 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 13:07:38 »

Basically my Wife's family.  Upstanding members of the community running over 60's clubs and helping in the community.  How do they overlook it.

Because 'but Corbyn'?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #10646 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 13:41:10 »

And now because Starmer.  Apparently.

Never knowingly overstated.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #10647 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 13:47:46 »

It will always be the same.  It'll always be 'But someone' as they struggle to justify voting for likes of Johnson, Patel, Hancock... So they try to say the others are somehow worse.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10648 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 13:51:27 »

You are so right on the employment dimension.

We like confidence in management but Patel's confidence is that of the out of control, spoilt child.

We regrettably know that her strident views on migration and asylum seekers command strong support in significant parts of the electorate.  Many like displays of strength including being forthright and even backing this up with occasional shouting and swearing.

Like it or not that weighs with her value to the CP.

But those kinds of "displays of strength" evidence a lack of control and focus and are 100% unacceptable in today's workplace.  If persistent, then dismissal will indeed follow.  She is a Public Servant, a Manager and an Employee.

This all ignores her truly bizarre "holiday" to secretly meet Israeli ministers whilst Home Secretary - the obverse of Cummings' strictly eyesight testing trip to Barnard Castle.

Any Government, regardless of Party, becomes sickeningly corrupt during a third term.  IMO.
It was interesting that part of her "defence" was that she didn't know she was bullying people. Leaving aside the fact it's complete bullshit, that would almost be worse anyway. It would mean that she so lacked any capability to judge the affect of her behaviour on others that she was incapable of understanding when she was bullying someone. That she is a literal psychopath, in fact.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #10649 on: Saturday, November 21, 2020, 15:11:07 »

So, Johnson is "unintentionally" a pathological lying useless cunt.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: