Pages: 1 ... 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1995871 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7815 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 19:19:23 »

Quote from: Arriba
Anyone see the Tory party political broadcast a few mins ago? Cringe....

did it attack Labour for its duration?

Ignore
« Reply #7816 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 19:20:20 »

Think David Brent in his office. Boris is Brent. He did slip in Marxist of course though...
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 19:22:16 by Arriba » Logged
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #7817 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 20:21:19 »

Putin's cyber criminals are hard at work on Johnson's behalf:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50388879
Is it Russia though? They are pretty good at it, I would have thought if it was them Labour wouldn’t know until info was leaking out (see Fancy Bears).

On DDoS I was told about an online betting company who every year without fail would have a phonecall the day before the Grand National asking for GBP1,000,000 or they would flood the website, taking it offline. First year they paid it, then spent the rest of the year making sure that they wouldn’t have to pay it again.
Flashheart

« Reply #7818 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 20:22:28 »

Tim Walker, a Lib Dem PPC, stands aside to give the Labour candidate a better chance at beating a Tory to the seat.

The Lib Dems choose to field another candidate in his place.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7819 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 21:57:32 »

Are you going to give them their money back.... of course not!

When are Brexiteers going to realise he's just a conman who's having them for mugs? Took over UKIP, rode them to the top of the hill then dropped them like a bad smell when the membership got a bit embarrassing and fucked off to make money in the states. Then suckered them into the Brexit Party, which has more in common with a Ponzi scheme than a political party. He cons thousands of them into paying 100 quid a pop for the privilege of even applying to be candidates, then drops them again when Boris dangles a title.Fuck all his "prinicples", fuck the Brexit Party Ponzi and all it's supporters, fuck Brexit itself, he doesn't care about any of them, Nigel's moved on and left them all looking like suckers again. And they'll all queue up to be ripped off and betrayed next time he comes up with another scam.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #7820 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 22:56:05 »

When are Brexiteers going to realise he's just a conman who's having them for mugs? Took over UKIP, rode them to the top of the hill then dropped them like a bad smell when the membership got a bit embarrassing and fucked off to make money in the states. Then suckered them into the Brexit Party, which has more in common with a Ponzi scheme than a political party. He cons thousands of them into paying 100 quid a pop for the privilege of even applying to be candidates, then drops them again when Boris dangles a title.Fuck all his "prinicples", fuck the Brexit Party Ponzi and all it's supporters, fuck Brexit itself, he doesn't care about any of them, Nigel's moved on and left them all looking like suckers again. And they'll all queue up to be ripped off and betrayed next time he comes up with another scam.

If only Corbyn could pull off a ‘stunt’ like that eh? Makes you sick doesn’t it? Just like the villains in Scooby Doo, they couldn’t get away with it either. Ho hum life’s just not fair. While i’m on a roll, yes it would have been different if the floods had happened in Surrey. Pretty much to a man and woman those of you in either the Labour Party or voting for the Labour Party would have pissed yourselves laughing saying they were glad and it couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of smug Tory toffs. Those that didn’t would have been out looting the empty houses.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 23:01:43 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #7821 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 00:04:25 »

What the fuck are you snorting about Legends-Lounge?  Having friends in Surrey who aren't Tories makes your point ridiculous. Plus much of the rural areas of Derbyshire that have been flooded has a very safe Tory seat, usually gaining between 50-60% of the vote there. Shut up with your nonsense. Yes that's coming from me - a man who knows bullshit when he's smells it. I am king of talking bullshit apparently.

What has saddened me more this evening is my old man. For as long as I know he has always been a LibDem voter. Tonight he told me he can't wait to vote Conservative and said "Fair play to him." when I told him about what Farage has been upto.

I really don't get it?! Yep - you can vote for whoever you like but my old man never in his life would vote Conservative (until now). It worries me in the sense that people are getting their heads turned very easily. I asked what reasons he is voting Tory and simply said "They're the only party who will get us out of this mess (Brexit) at all."

If someone as LibDem as my Dad can have his head turned then it will be disheartening to have another five years of Tory rule. Personally I still think we're heading for a hung parliament and Tories will need to to a deal with someone. I think the ship has sailed with the DUP and Brexit Party will just have a similar result as UKIP did (lots of votes but no actual seats), much like Greens last time out.

So if we were to get a hung parliament, ruling out Brexit Party and DUP, who would do a deal with the Conservatives as it stands?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7822 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 09:01:05 »

While i’m on a roll, yes it would have been different if the floods had happened in Surrey. Pretty much to a man and woman those of you in either the Labour Party or voting for the Labour Party would have pissed yourselves laughing saying they were glad and it couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of smug Tory toffs. Those that didn’t would have been out looting the empty houses.
I can't imagine anyone thinking like that, irrespective of political affiliation. What a very unpleasant person you must be, to even think of such a thing.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7823 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 09:06:28 »

I asked what reasons he is voting Tory and simply said "They're the only party who will get us out of this mess (Brexit) at all."

This is just extraordinary.  They created the mess in the first place.  FFS, it's their mess!  It's like handing the keys of the fire engine to the arsonist.  'Go on, do your best.  Try to put out that fire that you started.'
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7824 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 09:10:05 »

It's very striking this time around how most voters are focussing on which party they want to keep out of government, rather than which party they would like in.

Ignore
« Reply #7825 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 09:34:53 »

Twat!!!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #7826 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 09:41:34 »

I can't imagine anyone thinking like that, irrespective of political affiliation. What a very unpleasant person you must be, to even think of such a thing.
Harsh.  

Think the focus should be on the privileged Islington resident singling out a county in which he won't win a seat to foment his vile and divisive vision.  

Hundreds and hundreds of Surrey residents had to evacuate their homes in 2014, with major concerns for the elderly and vulnerable, and no national emergency was called then.

Magic Grandpa can fuck right off.
Flashheart

« Reply #7827 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 10:03:06 »

Twat!!!

Like I said yesterday.

Don't underestimate Boris' ability to right royally fuck things up for the Tories.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7828 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 10:18:25 »

Other parties should just release this as a broadcast, bit of a nightmare for the BBC inadvertently interviewing a remainer for a vox pop.

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1194543550345682949
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 10:22:41 by horlock07 » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7829 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 10:30:25 »

Meanwhile, in Croydon the Tories are actively endorsing a cult that bullies members into taking out massive loans they can't afford and encourages them to defraud banks to donate to church leaders

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/church-told-faithful-to-defraud-banks-k0nj8v09k

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/12/spac-nation-church-asks-young-members-to-hand-over-thousands

https://gal-dem.com/why-did-it-take-so-long-to-uncover-spac-nations-alleged-scams/

Pages: 1 ... 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: