Pages: 1 ... 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2007958 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #4440 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 12:06:50 »

Brexit.

Send it back.

Not as described.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4441 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 12:23:08 »

Brexit.

Send it back.

Not as described.
It said on the ballot paper accept daves deal or leave the eu, all the eu. Simple in out decision not multi choice. How's it not as described?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4442 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 12:41:47 »

It’s not as simple as that as you well know. I voted to leave but not on the back of this shambles.

If you were to ask me now, Mays Deal or Remain, I’d vote Remain - as would a sizeable majority.

The country had its chance to leave but fucked it up - or the politicians did.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #4443 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 12:53:16 »

It said on the ballot paper accept daves deal or leave the eu, all the eu. Simple in out decision not multi choice. How's it not as described?
Because it got broken in delivery.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4444 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:03:40 »

Mays deal has us leaving the European Union. You dozy cunt
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:05:41 by Bogus Dave » Logged

Things get better but they never get good
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #4445 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:05:59 »

It’s not as simple as that as you well know. I voted to leave but not on the back of this shambles.

If you were to ask me now, Mays Deal or Remain, I’d vote Remain - as would a sizeable majority.

The country had its chance to leave but fucked it up - or the politicians did.

That's interesting.

I voted remain, but would now just say fuck it, if it's no deal then so be it.
That's said with some malevolence though.

Any second referendum, if it happened, would need to be carefully worded, maybe with a 60/40 requirement one way or another.

Ask a stupid question and all that.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4446 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:09:59 »

I think the question would be to either Remain or accept May’s deal. If the answer is to accept said deal then woe betide any MP who disregards it.

Either that or make it clear that the result is binding on Parliament and there is no vote whatsoever on ratifying the deal.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #4447 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:28:49 »

Some might want to see a no deal option on the paper as well.
Which could then be preferential vote territory with 3 options.

Too much for the electorate to cope with?
The acid test would be if it didn't send Srk into meltdown I guess.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Sir red ken

« Reply #4448 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:33:32 »

The concerted push to kill May's deal is almost over.  The push to kill the WTO 'no deal' option (which does not have support in the country and will never get through parliament) will then follow.  The 2nd Referendum will then be all that is left.
Who says WTO doesn't have support,you and your remian friends.I take it your second ref. will be reamain on May's deal or remain as we were.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #4449 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:34:06 »

As we've already voted to leave maybe if there is a second referendum it should be mays deal or no deal.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #4450 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:41:09 »

I see the Archbishop of Canterbury is getting his bishops to say prayers for our politicians.... asking for them to be able to show courage, integrity and clarity. 

The Archbishop should ask the entire country to pray for him and his bishops  ..... asking for them to be able to show a bit more courage and integrity when dealing with their next batch of paedophile clergy.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4451 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:42:15 »

I think the question would be to either Remain or accept May’s deal. If the answer is to accept said deal then woe betide any MP who disregards it.

Either that or make it clear that the result is binding on Parliament and there is no vote whatsoever on ratifying the deal.
Why not make it remain as we were or remain with a new deal worse than we had. Then by removing leave, we can say remain won and just act like tha last vote never existed.We also need to make sure the next vote is final and 16 year olds and eu citizens in the uk have a vote. Guaranteed win for remain in the eu forever.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4452 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:43:13 »

sounds good to me.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4453 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:49:21 »

Why are we fucking about with all this, just tell the uk that we can't leave ever.As mendlesom said we now live in a post democratic age. The rich eu elite can get richer and the uk can be an administrative zone of europe with 70 milliion Indentured servitude citizens. There, you'll all be happy with that.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4454 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 13:53:52 »

yup, sounds great
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: