Pages: 1 ... 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2006874 times)
Sir red ken

« Reply #3660 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 17:14:35 »

People who debate and air their judgement should be made to declare any vested interest. We have MP's and Lords who've directed UK tax payers money, into their bank accounts via the EU, telling the public we shouldn't leave. Further more anyone who's not born in the UK or with another countries passport,shouldn't be allowed to vote or give a public presentation/TV interview. Their thoughts and opinions may be swayed by other loyalities.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3661 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 18:04:27 »

that would bugger both sides
Sir red ken

« Reply #3662 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 18:33:58 »

that would bugger both sides
Remain more me thinketh. With people like michael heseltine screaming to stop brexit because he'll loose his eu farming subsidies 90 k per year. Gina Millar wasn't even born in the UK? who set her up as a leading authority. Most of the House of Lords who are defying the UK elected government are just interested in their fact,tax free EU pensions. If I had my nose in the trough then I'd be telling people, who were looking to end my cosy life style, to change their minds very quickly. Nothing to do with democracy, the will of the people or parliments rights. Just an elite who want the cash.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3663 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 20:07:52 »

Of course, leading the van guard for the hard nose brexiteers is US born and, until 2016 a US citizen, Boris Johnson.

Things get better but they never get good
ReadingRed

Pragmatist clapper

Ignore
« Reply #3664 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 20:16:07 »

Gina Millar wasn't even born in the UK?
Neither was Boris. What's your point? Do you want him banned from political office?

their fact,tax free EU pensions.
What exactly is an EU pension? Never heard of it, I'm guessing it's the usual Brexiter bullshit but please let us know.

Nothing to do with democracy, the will of the people or parliments rights. Just an elite who want the cash.
The real elites are the millionaire spivs and fraudsters like Farage, Aaron Banks, Andy Wigmore and their Russian mates.. They and their Cayman Island accounts have got far more to gain than so-called EU pensions.
https://badboysofbrexit.com/
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3665 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 20:53:27 »

Remain more me thinketh.

Rees-Mogg and Boris will do alright for themselves.
Sir red ken

« Reply #3666 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 21:12:42 »

Neither was Boris. What's your point? Do you want him banned from political office?
Yes
What exactly is an EU pension? Never heard of it, I'm guessing it's the usual Brexiter bullshit but please let us know.
The real elites are the millionaire spivs and fraudsters like Farage, Aaron Banks, Andy Wigmore and their Russian mates.. They and their Cayman Island accounts have got far more to gain than so-called EU pensions.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3667 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 07:02:42 »

Rees-Mogg and Boris will do alright for themselves.

I’m sure you’re right, after all they have done rather well under the Jack boot of the EU and it’s predecessors the EEC & Common Market haven’t they?
Sir red ken

« Reply #3668 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 18:33:10 »

Michael Heseltine is a farmer whom sits on land, receiving large sums of funding from EU demands second referendum... Who cares what he thinks, who cares what remoaners think. Democracy is a litmus test for a MOMENT IN TIME. You cannot keep rerunning something because you lost.
I'd be fine with Boris not being in the uk government and politics because he's not UK born.
Gina Millar has no right to a voice in the UK she wasn't born here.
No one who's from the Irish republic  should vote in the UK,we can't vote in there's.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3669 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 18:37:19 »

if it's a shit decision based on half truths then of course you should change it. that is democracy.

in this case though, if we decided to change it I assume the EU would have to let us. I assume that they would not do so on the same terms with the same power of veto.

In other words we've fucked ourselves both ways
Sir red ken

« Reply #3670 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 19:36:55 »

if it's a shit decision based on half truths then of course you should change it. that is democracy.

It was a sh1te decision based on lies, the lies of Ted (no loss of sovereignty) Heath and then a referendum based on a bullshit by Harold (I'll get us a new deal) Wilson. Give it another 30 or 40 years and we can have another vote about rejoining. In the mean time the UK is leaving soon and we'll be out before another ref can be arranged and held.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3671 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 20:05:07 »

Michael Heseltine is a farmer whom sits on land, receiving large sums of funding from EU demands second referendum... Who cares what he thinks, who cares what remoaners think. Democracy is a litmus test for a MOMENT IN TIME. You cannot keep rerunning something because you lost.
I'd be fine with Boris not being in the uk government and politics because he's not UK born.
Gina Millar has no right to a voice in the UK she wasn't born here.
No one who's from the Irish republic  should vote in the UK,we can't vote in there's.

That's not true. British people living in Ireland can vote in European elections, local elections and for the TD to represent them in the Dail - as I did when I lived there
Sir red ken

« Reply #3672 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 20:13:46 »

That's not true. British people living in Ireland can vote in European elections, local elections and for the TD to represent them in the Dail - as I did when I lived there
British people can't vote in southern Irish general elections, whilst people from the republic can vote in ours. Hope that clears it up for you.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3673 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 20:21:26 »

It was a sh1te decision based on lies, the lies of Ted (no loss of sovereignty) Heath and then a referendum based on a bullshit by Harold (I'll get us a new deal) Wilson. Give it another 30 or 40 years and we can have another vote about rejoining. In the mean time the UK is leaving soon and we'll be out before another ref can be arranged and held.

This.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3674 on: Thursday, October 4, 2018, 03:31:32 »

British people can't vote in southern Irish general elections, whilst people from the republic can vote in ours. Hope that clears it up for you.
What don't you understand about the fact that British people living in Ireland can vote for their chosen TD - or MP if that makes it easier for you to understand. Stop spouting shite
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: