Pages: 1 ... 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2010808 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3420 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 12:36:42 »

The Aussies will need skilled shipbuiders though, so the unemployed shipbuilders of Tyne and Wear can apply to emigrate....one snag being you have to be under 45.

I have one acquaintance who seems to genuinely believe that with the removal of EU labour from the UK these unemployed shipbuilders and steel workers have the opportunity to directly address the labour shortages that are emerging in the NHS.....
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3421 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 12:47:42 »

Nearly, Danny Dyer's on the TV last night probably trumps it....
The fact that Danny Dyer is being lauded as a remain figurehead for calling Cameron a twat says all you need to know about the level of this "debate"
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3422 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 12:56:09 »

The fact that Danny Dyer is being lauded as a remain figurehead for calling Cameron a twat says all you need to know about the level of this "debate"

I don't think he is any sort of remain figurehead, I imagine you won't find many on any side particularly happy for his creating of this shit storm and turning his party into UKIP mk2. The fact that Corbyn just sat their nodding whilst facilitating the bollocks that May is delivering (in fact he would have made things even better as he was for activating A50 on 24th June 2016) shows what an bullshitting ideologically driven twat he is also.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #3423 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 16:21:34 »

Again, I agree with all of this. Mods, can I just set up some kind of auto-echo of "+1" on all Chalkie's posts from now on? Smiley

Chalkies is also a good judge of a poster.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3424 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 16:38:22 »

Using me as a character reference would probably not end well.  I hope you don't lie donkey.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #3425 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 16:42:49 »

Thumb
Using me as a character reference would probably not end well.  I hope you don't lie donkey.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3426 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 16:47:35 »

Like this?

flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #3427 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 00:45:33 »

So David Davis has resigned. We're a year into negotiating brexit, and we still haven't decided what we're negotiating for. The entire world must be pissing themselves at us. Oh well.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3428 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 06:23:52 »

Two years Ben, the referendum was 2016. Let's not sell our utter incompetence short.

Worryingly though, the knifes will be out for May. We've fuckertards like Rees-Mogg and Boris waiting in the wings...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3429 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 07:38:59 »

I reckon the coup is happening now in the hope that they can reverse the policy of not sending dignitaries to the World Cup as soon as possible. We'll have PM Rees-Mogg sat next to Putin by the final...

Now there's a horrible thought.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #3430 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 08:30:10 »

So Davis resigns as the proposed Brexit deal gives way too much of the sovereign power that he and his cohorts have spent the last 3 years (and Farge etc much longer than that) telling us we didn't have anyway...

The Tories spend 3 years pissing about to get a negotiating approach they can agree on and it lasts less than a weekend....

Leading Brexiteers have proven themselves to be like our dog when I was a kid, spend years chasing next doors cat but when finally they have it cornered they sit down and start licking their bollocks as they never had a plan for such an eventuality are too scared or unable to comprehend what to actually do anything about it.

I hope Grayling gets it, with his track record for fucking things up we will be in the Euro by Christmas.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3431 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 08:53:21 »

This is going to be a fun week... our lads in Moscow on Wednesday, with a Wiltshirewomen being killed by novichok, the government in meltdown and Trump pitching up on Thursday.

As for Davis, a thorough incompetent.  It's taken the Tories 2 years and they still have no idea what Brexit means, let alone any chance of negotiating with the EU.

« Last Edit: Monday, July 9, 2018, 09:11:22 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3432 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 09:36:17 »

And the charlatans-in-chief, Gove and Johnson, proving themselves as spineless and unprincipled as ever. This government makes Major's look decisive and competent by comparison. It would be funny if they weren't presiding over (or rather failing to) what could be a defining point in the country's history. Fucking shambles.
Sir red ken

« Reply #3433 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 10:54:44 »

So David Davis has resigned. We're a year into negotiating brexit, and we still haven't decided what we're negotiating for. The entire world must be pissing themselves at us. Oh well.

They were Pissing themselves when we joined the eu and started paying billions to other countries, so they could tell us how to run our own.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3434 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 11:49:44 »

They were Pissing themselves when we joined the eu and started paying billions to other countries, so they could tell us how to run our own.

There will still be payments into the EU coffers after Brexit.... atm a kind of Norway deal looks likely, each Norwegian pays roughly 2/3 of what a UK taxpayer does, and in return gets access to single market, and is semi detached on Schengen.

Of course the Norwegian economy is much smaller than UK so being out of the Custon's Union causes it problems on a scale it can manage.

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: