Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1995892 times)
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #3135 on: Friday, April 13, 2018, 15:19:18 »

Did anyone hear this interview?

https://order-order.com/2018/04/13/diane-abbott-car-crash-ww2-only-time-wed-back-military-action/

Long may she have a prominent role in Corbyn's "politburo"  Cheesy
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3136 on: Friday, April 13, 2018, 18:35:13 »

So while America, France, and much likely the U.K consider bombing the shit out of Syria (once again), the lead story on the opening news titles was Cliff fucking Richards!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3137 on: Friday, April 13, 2018, 22:54:45 »

Hardly. A few cruise missiles on Syrian abandoned airports doesn’t quantify “bombing the shit” in my book.
I can’t see any reason for Assad using chemical weapons when ISIS and the rebels have all but been subdued; But we mere civilians will never be privileged to the evidence of our military services.
Ironically the American people that voted against Hiller Clinton did so because of her warmongering language regarding Russia, will Trump take the US to war over Syria? I don’t think so. Lots of chest thumping from from Putin is not going deter the allies one iota, Russia has an economy smaller than Texas and America’s military spending is huge compared to every other nation on earth. Whether the allies make a token military strike is irrelevant, Russia is not about to retaliate against sources from missile launch sites, they do at their peril.
Syria will remain a proxy battle field for the foreseeable, with no sides committed to deploying what is really needed, ‘troops on the ground’ and democracy for the people.
The eyes really should be focusing on Israel and Iran, as that is much more likely to escalate. Corbyn has his colours nailed to the mast for this fight 🧐
« Last Edit: Friday, April 13, 2018, 23:17:07 by hobodan » Logged
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #3138 on: Friday, April 13, 2018, 23:03:29 »

You can't spell apparently.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Flashheart

« Reply #3139 on: Saturday, April 14, 2018, 08:19:05 »

What are the Russians going to do? What can they do? Attack a base? Try and shoot down a plane?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #3140 on: Saturday, April 14, 2018, 10:28:36 »

Probably just release the piss tapes or cut the supply of gas to the west.

Never knowingly overstated.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3141 on: Saturday, April 14, 2018, 17:03:17 »

Hardly. A few cruise missiles on Syrian abandoned airports doesn’t quantify “bombing the shit” in my book.
I can’t see any reason for Assad using chemical weapons when ISIS and the rebels have all but been subdued; But we mere civilians will never be privileged to the evidence of our military services.
Ironically the American people that voted against Hiller Clinton did so because of her warmongering language regarding Russia, will Trump take the US to war over Syria? I don’t think so. Lots of chest thumping from from Putin is not going deter the allies one iota, Russia has an economy smaller than Texas and America’s military spending is huge compared to every other nation on earth. Whether the allies make a token military strike is irrelevant, Russia is not about to retaliate against sources from missile launch sites, they do at their peril.
Syria will remain a proxy battle field for the foreseeable, with no sides committed to deploying what is really needed, ‘troops on the ground’ and democracy for the people.
The eyes really should be focusing on Israel and Iran, as that is much more likely to escalate. Corbyn has his colours nailed to the mast for this fight 🧐

Still waiting to read your answers I put to you. It was a genuine set of questions.  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3142 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 07:42:08 »

I’m not sure what makes you think I would want to sit and answer 20 odd questions from someone I have no interest in educating?
I’ll give you one question and maybe you could reciprocate.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #3143 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 08:19:51 »

I've got one. Why are you such a fucking cunt?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3144 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 11:14:10 »

I've got one. Why are you such a fucking cunt?

And here’s me thinking it was a badge of honour around these parts....

* BD031CA1-C6D8-4402-821D-B83D8AAC3578.jpeg (563.51 KB, 2732x2048 - viewed 145 times.)

Ignore
« Reply #3145 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 14:04:16 »

If the chemical producing venues were destroyed successfully, what has happened to all those chemicals?
Aren't all bombs made of chemicals by the way? Is it that some chemicals are worse than others? I'm guessing the weapons we sell to other nations and use ourselves are good weapons and the way they kill is acceptable?
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3146 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 14:15:16 »

If the chemical producing venues were destroyed successfully, what has happened to all those chemicals?
Aren't all bombs made of chemicals by the way? Is it that some chemicals are worse than others? I'm guessing the weapons we sell to other nations and use ourselves are good weapons and the way they kill is acceptable?

I always find it incredible that ourselves and the U.S are deemed 'stable' enough to manufacture and maintain nuclear weapons, yet we're led the line that pretty much anyone else who does would use them at will. Yes i'm aware there are some dangerous fuckers intent on trying to destroy the world out there, however the irony of it all is, the U.K is far from being stable and the U.S has an incumbent who believes he is very stable. When looking for people we believe to be dangerous, maybe we should be looking at our own leaders.

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3147 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 14:21:51 »

I’m not sure what makes you think I would want to sit and answer 20 odd questions from someone I have no interest in educating?
I’ll give you one question and maybe you could reciprocate.

Ohh but hobodan, why so much anger and defensive talk? There are a variety of questions in there, some more pointless than others. It's not about educating, it's about cohesion see. I wanted to understand you and your angle of things. Life in general, your favourite cheese, how you came to be such a cunt (like most of us are), who's hand you first bit that fed you, and if you have a shared interest in Palynology? You know, just the every day stuff.  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

Ignore
« Reply #3148 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 19:53:43 »

I always find it incredible that ourselves and the U.S are deemed 'stable' enough to manufacture and maintain nuclear weapons, yet we're led the line that pretty much anyone else who does would use them at will. Yes i'm aware there are some dangerous fuckers intent on trying to destroy the world out there, however the irony of it all is, the U.K is far from being stable and the U.S has an incumbent who believes he is very stable. When looking for people we believe to be dangerous, maybe we should be looking at our own leaders.
Good points, well made.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3149 on: Sunday, April 15, 2018, 19:59:44 »

Good points, well made.

Thanks, reading it back...I'm putting it on twitter (no one will read it though).

'Incessant Nonsense'

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: