Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996611 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1320 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 02:10:44 »

yea..........but he said sharia law
TBF, I think Frinton on Sea was dry for many years at the behest of the owner of the land...
Amir

« Reply #1321 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 02:25:06 »

There were no/few pubs in Street for a long time also, due to the Clarks family being Quakers. I'm not sure a leaseholder not wanting alcohol sold on a premises constitutes as being under Sharia law, but then I'm no lawyer. I'm not sure it's true either  Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1322 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 02:41:34 »

Whatever bunch of religious nutjobs want to stop the rest of us having a good time, there's no denying there's rich irony in the bloated talking trough which is Parliament, not being able to get a drink is sweet. It was only while back that the 800 Lords were moaning about the quality of gratis champagne on offer.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1323 on: Saturday, January 30, 2016, 08:44:43 »

How can that happen ?
I didn't realise that the owner of a building could dictate what laws operate within it ?

What's to stop a nightclub owner selling drugs and saying he's operating under Colombian law ?

Fucking madness

It's not that difficult to understand how a business owner can run their property as long as it doesn't break the laws of the land?

Things get better but they never get good
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1324 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 14:55:20 »

So Cameron has sort of got his "deal" with the EU.....doesn't look much like his list of demands back in the summer. In fact had he not bothered pandering to his right on the referendum, I'm not sure anyone would have much noticed or cared what he's come up with.

What it does seem to have done is flag up that the swivel eyed loons, who said we're effectively governed by the EU look to be right.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1325 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 15:21:56 »

He came to where I work in Chippenham for his big speech, but I had better things to do...lunch !!

Re. the EU, the unelected Eurocrats don't want to change. They're quite happily picking up their pay and perks. They are failed politicians in their old country and now they're getting a nice wedge until they retire. You take Juncker, who as PM of Luxembourg, did more than most for big companies, like Amazon, to register in his country, so they pay less tax, only to now ask companies to pay their fair share...and the EU as a whole, say to reduce carbon emissions, yet they move everything from Brussels to Strasbourg twice a month, so France can be head of Europe. Hypocritical madness !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1326 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 15:32:46 »

And as I said on twitter, I cant believe he's come to a place with ham in its name to a company called Siemens and I couldn't think of a single joke.

Never knowingly overstated.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1327 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 17:49:19 »

Two questions in relation to this photo:

• Is the growth direction of Trump's sweepover/hair piece meant to be left to right or right to left?  I genuinely cannot tell from the photo.  Which side is the parting on?
  • Why do American politicians feel the need to pin the flag to their lapels?  Is it in case they forget which country they're in?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #1328 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 18:14:10 »

I didn't notice Trump or the young girl were even in that picture
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1329 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 19:11:48 »

So Cameron has sort of got his "deal" with the EU.....doesn't look much like his list of demands back in the summer. In fact had he not bothered pandering to his right on the referendum, I'm not sure anyone would have much noticed or cared what he's come up with.

What it does seem to have done is flag up that the swivel eyed loons, who said we're effectively governed by the EU look to be right.
What he said on TV and in his election manifesto he has backtracked on - again!!  Come to this country, claim to have 12 children in your home country and we send them children's benefit!!  Ridiculous!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1330 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 19:16:03 »

Words and words and words and exclamation marks!!!!!!!
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #1331 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 12:14:59 »

Camerons taken on the Europeans, asked for fuck all and in typical Euro fudge been offered bugger all.
Now the arguing and bitching starts. After the politics of fear as been victorious and we vote to stay in, we will be tied to the bed and ass fucked till the end of time.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1332 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 13:54:24 »

Camerons taken on the Europeans, asked for fuck all and in typical Euro fudge been offered bugger all.
Now the arguing and bitching starts. After the politics of fear as been victorious and we vote to stay in, we will be tied to the bed and ass fucked till the end of time.

Sodomy seems to loom large in your choices of imagery. Is this Freudian?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1333 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:03:05 »

So the out side have Farage, Gove - all they need to get now is Jeremy Hunt and they will have put off the floating voters without even discussing the Europe question.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1334 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:05:20 »

So the out side have Farage, Gove - all they need to get now is Jeremy Hunt and they will have put off the floating voters without even discussing the Europe question.

I'll bet that Hunt has been begged not to take a position by both sides.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: