Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2005746 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 09:46:09 »

oh, and I am a bellend.
Apparently.
was that UKIP profile you on Twitter? haha.

wait, I called farage a bellend, are you Nigel Farage?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 09:50:33 »

Thank you Nicola Sturgeon we couldn`t have done it without you xxxx

Bathtime
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 09:51:53 »

The next 5 years is going to be about the brerak up of the UK and the Tory right's hope for a withdrawal form the EU...

...not going to be pretty.

So far the arguments have been all very one sided, e.g nothing but scaremongering from the anti europe brigade; Europe being a huge bureaucratic drain on the country etc...the pro Europe brigade need to up their game and start extolling the virtues of staying in.

(do I win a prize for the use of the word extolling?)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 09:52:05 »

Al Murrays reaction Cheesy
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 09:53:21 »

was that UKIP profile you on Twitter? haha.

wait, I called farage a bellend, are you Nigel Farage?

yes, thats me.
And did you know how many people with aids there are that come to this country for treatment?
Makes me sick.
Almost as sick as them.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 09:59:12 »

Smiley
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:01:16 »

yes, thats me.
And did you know how many people with aids there are that come to this country for treatment?
Makes me sick.
Almost as sick as them.
what the fuck

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:17:30 »

The Thatcher non society is really coming to fruition now. People that are doing ok at the moment and are only interested in themselves have voted accordingly. Many of these people will learn the hard way that they have made a big mistake.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:30:29 »

There seems to be an awful lot of preaching on here. And plenty predicting immediate Armageddon.
Just because someone votes tory doesn't automatically mean they are a fox hunt loving, banker bonus encouraging, europe hating, immigrant bashing, welfare cutting, nhs dismantling, young child hating (saw this on twitter), nazi.
It just that in some peoples eyes, when looking at the alternatives, happens to be the best choice this time around.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:43:44 »

Nige and Clegg resigned then.

Paul Hart bookies fav for the lib dem job
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:47:52 »

Looking forward to a federal Scotland that will redress the natural order, with the labour party making a come back as the sweaties realise that it will cost them hard cash.

Bathtime
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:52:22 »

There seems to be an awful lot of preaching on here. And plenty predicting immediate Armageddon.
Just because someone votes tory doesn't automatically mean they are a fox hunt loving, banker bonus encouraging, europe hating, immigrant bashing, welfare cutting, nhs dismantling, young child hating (saw this on twitter), nazi.
It just that in some peoples eyes, when looking at the alternatives, happens to be the best choice this time around.

I know a few Tories and that pretty much somes up their outlook.....as for their voters, they probably need to hold at least 4 or 5 of these views.

StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:58:08 »

Yeah agreed but you just voted for a party that has many MPs who support exactly those things

(Probably not the young child-hating or nazi bit to be fair)

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 10:59:34 »

maybe not. But they've voted for a party that are.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 11:02:01 »

Miliband was unelectable, arriba.  The votes had to go somewhere.  I really think that it's that simple.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: