Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996178 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 17:20:56 »

I take it you'll be voting for the respect party, ironside?
Yeah, 'coz that's fucking logical...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 18:48:07 »

They're all a bunch of cunts.

The end.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 20:58:04 »

Not a big fan of the Tory party, but Buckland has been a big help to my parents with a few issues regarding my brother's education so whatever else he may be, he's a good local MP. Which is another difficulty with our electoral system - in 2005 I wasn't eligible to vote but it would have been a very tough choice as Julia Drown was an excellent constituency MP but Labour was suffering from the Iraq hangover (as it was, Drown stood down, but you get the point)

On the other hand, I didn't hear too many positive things about Snelgrove, who I believe is re-standing for Labour in South Swindon.

Snelgrove was absolutely worse than useless when she was our MP- stuck up for the locals but then voted with the Govt everytime.
She has no chance of being re-elected
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 21:00:49 »

Snelgrove was absolutely worse than useless when she was our MP- stuck up for the locals but then voted with the Govt everytime.
She has no chance of being re-elected

Except that Ashcroft has her neck and neck with Buckland (http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2015/01/south-swindon/)

If you're a bit of a political nerd like I am, Ashcroft's local polls are fascinating.

He also has Clegg just three points up in Sheffield Hallam. People talk about Portillo in 1997, but if Clegg loses his seat I will laugh myself into a hernia.

Edit: take that back, he's three points BEHIND. http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2015/02/sheffield-hallam-doncaster-north-thanet-south/#more-7536
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 21:03:24 by Nemo » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 22:21:01 »

Snelgrove is certainly putting the work in and knocking on doors. She's out and about and has been for months. I think she will win and I think Tomlinson will win the other seat, splitting the town.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 23:14:29 »

Snelgrove is certainly putting the work in and knocking on doors. She's out and about and has been for months. I think she will win and I think Tomlinson will win the other seat, splitting the town.

She has got no chance- is about as intelligent as a wet fart. To win in Swindon you have to win over floating voters and considering her record last time in post she has no chance.

The only thing she does do is get herself into the paper a lot by jumping on every bandwagon going. Clueless as is the whole of the Labour Party- they only evwe have one answer Tax, Borrow and Spend- they've learnt nothing from their past mistakes
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 23:18:53 »

Interesting that the Labour wipe out predicted in Scotland this May could lead, in all probability, to a Labour/SNP coalition at Westminster.

Guardian: Scotland Poll Shows a Nation on the Verge of Abandoning Labour

I'm trying to work through the likely chain of events that would follow if Labour tried to form a government with the SNP.  One way or another, I think that there's a good chance that it could lead to independence for Scotland by the back door.

Lets fucking hope so
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, February 8, 2015, 23:20:34 »

Did you see inside the commons? The Tories send e-mails to their mps telling them to ask camoron prepared questions at pmq's. Rather than using the time to do their job and represent their constituents. I wonder if our Tory boy wanker mps have followed these orders?

So until this enlightenment, did you think that the questions at PQT where off the cuff ?

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 09:33:56 »

So until this enlightenment, did you think that the questions at PQT where off the cuff ?

To a point. I certainly didn't think it was loaded to the level it is. I naively thought questions were genuine on the whole.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 17:18:26 »

To a point. I certainly didn't think it was loaded to the level it is. I naively thought questions were genuine on the whole.
really? You do surprise me....
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 17:22:22 »

Almost 40 Labour MPs employ staff on zero-hours contracts despite Ed Miliband claiming they have 'no place' in Britain........oh my days!

Nasty Tories eh Reg? Wait a minute, they're not Tories, or are they?    Hmmm
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 18:04:10 »

They are all cunts.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Monday, February 9, 2015, 19:47:26 »

Zero hour fucking contracts should be illegal. They are convenient for the unemployment stats though.

Flash is right.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #178 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 15:42:49 »

Anyone tried this: https://www.politicalcompass.org/

My results attached

* uk2015.png (61.48 KB, 400x400 - viewed 398 times.)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:08:38 »

Anyone tried this: https://www.politicalcompass.org/

My results attached

No great surprise in my result, however I wonder how many Labour voters consider the party to be so right wing and authoritarian!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: