Pages: 1 ... 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1995928 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8985 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 16:23:31 »

I thought it was all about going back to the 'good old days'?  The days when gammons were in their prime.

Lovely joint of smoked gammon this Christmas to go with the fresh free range turkey, bootiful.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #8986 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 18:17:51 »

Anyone noticed how when a certain type of Brexitist dishes out abuse to minorities, s/he loves to mock political correctness gone mad whenever s/he is countered?

And yet the sensitive souls can never themselves be called "thick".  As if it is wrong to abuse a majority, even if it is 52%.  They can dish ot out but they can't take it.

[NB a certain type of Brexitist only Smiley ]

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #8987 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 18:43:28 »

Can’t be arsed TBH, not well educated enough.

Classic response when presented with actual facts 😂
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #8988 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:07:58 »

The point I was trying to make was that the unwashed majority have as much right to a point of view(and vote) as the educated class!
However I will never accept that remainiacs are that clever when "Top Hat Man" sells his coin collection to fund a European suit, Flag and megaphone. Of course that enabled him to stand outside parliament for nigh on three years screaming detailed reasons why we should remain within the EU...... Not! e.g. like the illiberal undemocrats " Bollocks to Brexit" why not put that slogan on a t shirt and wear it in the European Parliament? Oh they did Doh!
Revoke article 50 worked well for that ex mp Jo Swinson! xxxx
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #8989 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:22:21 »

I do miss the good old days of grammar school opportunity for working class people. Ok you had to pass the eleven plus but if you did the standard of education was very high. I realise that secondary moderns did not prepare pupils for university and were more focussed on technical skills.
 In the early to mid sixties I was a pupil at Park and was there when the authority changed the system into a non selection approach of junior and senior highs. Unfortunately the unintended consequence of this decision was to bring standards down across the board.
Perhaps Reg would share his thoughts on this as he probably benefited from a private education giving him the skills to become a human encyclopedia!
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #8990 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:25:49 »

Cummings is a contemporary anarchist, he don't believe in the old fashioned concept of states etc, his New New Order is much more corporate aligned, democracy is well out of time now , unless you're a shareholder, for a price!
Flashheart

« Reply #8991 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:28:40 »

remainiacs

This is the 2nd time I have seen you use that term since complaining about remainers/left/labour using slurs against leavers/right/tories.

Don't you find that a little ironic?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8992 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:30:53 »

New new order isn't as good as without Peter Hook
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #8993 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:35:52 »

Yep good point Flasheart you got me. On reflection I do feel hypocritical so I will moderate my language in future. What about top hat man though?
Flashheart

« Reply #8994 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:39:42 »

What about top hat man though?

I must have missed that one so I'm not sure what you mean.

Sounds creative though...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8995 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 19:47:24 »

I think he means the guy that camped outside Westminster shouting 'stop brexit' on TV interviews ??
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #8996 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 21:06:41 »

Yep that's the guy not the smartest chip off the old block but no-one can doubt his enthusiasm.

It also seems strange to me how left wing the metropolitan elite appear to be when surely Marxism would mean a net loss of wealth to them. Oh hang on a minute I forgot altruism applies to others not them.

I trust that they will soon offer shelter to those less fortunate than themselves who are rough sleeping.

The point I am labouring is that unless we learn to be more tolerent to those with different views it's going to be a sad world for my grandchildren to grow up in.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8997 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 21:08:48 »

Yep that's the guy not the smartest chip off the old block but no-one can doubt his enthusiasm.

It also seems strange to me how left wing the metropolitan elite appear to be when surely Marxism would mean a net loss of wealth to them. Oh hang on a minute I forgot altruism applies to others not them.

I trust that they will soon offer shelter to those less fortunate than themselves who are rough sleeping.

The point I am labouring is that unless we learn to be more tolerent to those with different views it's going to be a sad world for my grandchildren to grow up in.

Oh do fuck off! 😉😁😁😁
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #8998 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 23:32:28 »

Oh ffs, Grosspot Bob is back! What a cunt.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8999 on: Sunday, December 29, 2019, 23:52:33 »

Classic response when presented with actual facts 😂

Get off your high horse  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: