Pages: 1 ... 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2010882 times)
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #6195 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 18:34:10 »

you’d think butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths.

How dare you suggest that the lefty mob would allow animal products into their mouths in the first place.
Fascist!!  Grin
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #6196 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 18:38:15 »

I RESIGN FROM THIS FORUM!

Noooo. Hopefully you'll be back.
Combe Sideways next time maybe?

Had a look at your recent photo from Brussels and can understand the burden of a deformity that even John Merrick would have struggled with.
A lot of people would have just chosen to put the under crackers over their head, myself included. So I admire your bravery.

Combe back soon. Smiley

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #6197 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 18:53:21 »

Reply to SRK anti quote strategy.

Bumping off recalcitrant Royals, I don't have a problem with.
The French & Russians had the right idea as far as that was concerned.
We have history there as well.

My family was carted off to Siberia by Fascists.
They just happened to be wearing hammer & sickle insignia at the time.

There are a couple of prime candidates for the most murderous fucker of the 20th century award.

Here in the 21st century nothing has changed, apart from the candidates being potential rather than actual. But give it time.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #6198 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 20:13:09 »

I RESIGN FROM THIS FORUM!

I feel empty.  Bereft.  And will never now know whether my theory about his username being a play on the Combe Down district of Bath was true.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #6199 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 20:29:19 »

I feel empty.  Bereft.  And will never now know whether my theory about his username being a play on the Combe Down district of Bath was true.

Or a comb over hairstyle?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6200 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 20:43:20 »

Classic: Trump is now attacking NASA, and backs up his argument by demonstrating his expertise in the area, trying to claim the Moon is part of Mars:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720

What a fucking moron.
Flashheart

« Reply #6201 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 20:49:31 »

I honestly think that is just down to him being terrible at explaining what he means.

SURELY he can't really think the moon is a part of Mars? That just too stupid... even for him.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6202 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 20:54:33 »

I honestly think that is just down to him being terrible at explaining what he means.

SURELY he can't really think the moon is a part of Mars? That just too stupid... even for him.
He thinks windmills cause cancer:

https://news.sky.com/video/trump-windmills-cause-cancer-11683235

Don't think there's such a thing as too stupid where Trump's concerned.

Apparently a month ago he was praising himself (again) because he was going to back a return to the Moon, now he's attacking NASA for trying to do so (whether or not it's part of Mars). Some speculation online that this is just one example of him contradicting himself, never mind the demonstrable facts, in a short space of time, and is being put forward as part of growing evidence that he is demonstrating increasing signs of age-related dementia. But who knows? Personally I think he's just a fucking idiot
Flashheart

« Reply #6203 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 21:03:45 »

I am also firmly of the opinion that he's a fucking idiot.

But THAT stupid. Really?
Flashheart

« Reply #6204 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 21:09:06 »

Having said that... I do have a friend that refuses to believe me that a ton of bricks weighs the same as a ton of feathers. They are out there.

But in his position?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6205 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 21:58:49 »

Bloomberg have quite a good article on this, explaining how he is berating NASA for implementing the policy he told them to implement and launched with considerable fanfare in December, blew his own trumpet about in March and was still bigging himself up for on his visit to Japan a week or so ago. So yes, he pretty much is that stupid, he is notorious for not being able to pay attention in briefings, can't take in any paper that goes over one side of A4, basically would shame a goldfish for attention span
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-07/trump-chides-nasa-for-focus-on-moon-after-focusing-nasa-on-moon
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #6206 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 21:59:35 »

Donny is strange but Pence is a heartbeat away
Flashheart

« Reply #6207 on: Friday, June 7, 2019, 22:50:16 »

Pence is terrifying.

His church literally wants to bring about the end of the world. I am not exaggerating.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6208 on: Saturday, June 8, 2019, 07:58:45 »

Quite amusing to hear Gove admitting to snorting Charlie, apparently Johnson has previously confessed in a not inhaling sort of way. Does it matter?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6209 on: Saturday, June 8, 2019, 08:00:37 »

And that Rory fella has more than a touch of Jeremy Thorpeness
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: