Pages: 1 ... 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996570 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4635 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 09:22:24 »

We have our own Trump on the forum shouting fake news..  The TEF has really made it.. Popcorn

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Sir red ken

« Reply #4636 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 09:48:41 »

We have our own Trump on the forum shouting fake news..  The TEF has really made it.. Popcorn
Yeah that post by testicle goat, regarding the integrity of the guardian, has outed him as our own Trump.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4637 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 09:53:05 »

At the moment I'm loving myself, had to type this one handeddddd

Well that confirms at least one suspicion...

If you are struggling to understand Brexit https://twitter.com/hugorifkind/status/1072222230791229440
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4638 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 09:58:01 »

I think he's struggling to understand reality.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #4639 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 10:58:59 »

I think he's struggling to understand reality.

In that case he's in good company on this forum   Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4640 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 11:06:32 »

Fair.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #4641 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 15:40:58 »

Yeah that post by testicle goat, regarding the integrity of the guardian, has outed him as our own Trump.

Are you just fishing or do you actually believe your nonsense? If it's the latter I remain keen to discover which newspapers you believe are worthwhile. I definitely have you down as an Express/Mail man.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4642 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 18:02:08 »

I took to reading the comments below articles in the Express a few months back.  Morbid fascination is the best way I can describe it.  A bit like licking a battery.  You know it's going to be unpleasant, but you're inexplicably drawn to it anyway.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4643 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 18:36:34 »

Are you just fishing or do you actually believe your nonsense? If it's the latter I remain keen to discover which newspapers you believe are worthwhile. I definitely have you down as an Express/Mail man.
I read all the media but the guardian,mirror,sun,observer,daily fail and the pile of leftard shite, the huffington post, are by far the worst.The express is a lone voice but not very reliable which leaves the Telegraph. The times and the bbc and Sly news are also commie publications. So much for a balanced media view, nearly all of them support the Frankfurt school of thought mostly for their own self advancement and the detriment of the mass.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #4644 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 19:14:48 »

I took to reading the comments below articles in the Express a few months back.  Morbid fascination is the best way I can describe it.  A bit like licking a battery.  You know it's going to be unpleasant, but you're inexplicably drawn to it anyway.

Yes or a Lead lolly. Also some of those Express "articles" make me wonder if the contributors have been licking Beryllium!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4645 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 19:50:40 »

I love the way that just about every other word in an Express headline is in capitals.  As if 'erupts' and 'bricks' need capitals in order to hold the attention of their readers.

Barcelona ERUPTS: Riots break out as Catalonia protesters pelt police with BRICKS
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #4646 on: Friday, December 21, 2018, 20:44:54 »

I love the way that just about every other word in an Express headline is in capitals.  As if 'erupts' and 'bricks' need capitals in order to hold the attention of their readers.

Barcelona ERUPTS: Riots break out as Catalonia protesters pelt police with BRICKS

Nothing like added EMPHASIS on a verb and noun to really GRIP the reader. It does get worse though. If you then bring yourself to read their articles, it usually goes on to mention nothing in the headline and rambles on about something loosely related to it (aka a tedious link). In this case they'll probably reference to the Spanish Armada or something.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Combe Up

« Reply #4647 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 08:09:16 »

It is now impossible to listen to an interview on Radio Fucking Four's Today programme without the interviewee saying "Absolutely" .
Sir red ken

« Reply #4648 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 11:25:11 »

It is now impossible to listen to an interview on Radio Fucking Four's Today programme without the interviewee saying "Absolutely" .
"Absolutely"
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #4649 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 14:23:34 »

Quote from: ID2
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: