Pages: 1 ... 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2014481 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #4590 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 13:26:02 »

And the mainstream media go mental.  Luckily Jeremy doesn't take abuse much much worse than that week in week out from the rats in the tory party hiding behind the benches shouting abuse.

Fucking nonsense that will allow Kuensberg, Crick, Deacon, the mail, the times, the telegraph, the express and every other centerist and right wing commentator to feign outrage at the sanctity of parliament being ruined.  

2 weeks after May and the tories have been found in contempt of parliament and a week after May restores the whip to alleged sex pests and rapists to cling to power.

And 18 months after she has bribed the DUP with a billion of our money to cling to power.

I know what Im more outraged by.

Never knowingly overstated.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4591 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 13:33:41 »

But all very helpful in distracting attention from the unfortunate reality that she's taking the country down the shitter.  The language was unparliamentary and discourteous.  But it's difficult to argue that he didn't have a point.

Another episode in Hapless Jeremy's litany of Brexit missteps.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4592 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 14:27:04 »

It didn’t look like he said woman to me Hmmm...

Things get better but they never get good
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #4593 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 14:33:29 »

I would have been kicked out for calling them all cock juggling thundercunts a long time ago.

Never knowingly overstated.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4594 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 15:03:38 »

I would have been kicked out for calling them all cock juggling thundercunts a long time ago.

I bloody love it it Corbyn bame back, did a Father Jack apology, then go on to say "what I really meant is she is a cock juggling thundercunt"

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4595 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 15:52:26 »

Everyone can see he said ‘stupid woman’. Trying to deny it is going to be far worse than a quick apology and forgetting about it.

The more I see of him the more I’m convinced he’s a disaster waiting to happen.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4596 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 16:07:12 »

Corbyn's vs May, it's a race to the bottom between those two. Meanwhile, nice to see the Mail staying classy as usual:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/19/daily-mail-journalist-joanna-bell-ejected-irish-embassy-brexit
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4597 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 16:07:12 »

The more I see of him the more I’m convinced he’s a disaster waiting to happen.

I doubt we'll ever know. Even "women of the people" Soubry wouldn't back him in a vote of no confidence. Presumably her convictions on a 'no deal' brexit only go so far.
--
Those calling it misogynistic need to look up the definition of the word
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #4598 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 16:12:20 »

2 weeks after May and the tories have been found in contempt of parliament and a week after May restores the whip to alleged sex pests and rapists to cling to power.

And 18 months after she has bribed the DUP with a billion of our money to cling to power.

I know what Im more outraged by.

Quite.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #4599 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 17:02:56 »

Still counting? One person per second remember, ever since my above post yesterday. There are still over 1.1 million people to walk by. One EVERY second into 2019.

Despite mind-reading attempts as to what people should have or wanted to vote for, all those people gave a majority for the UK to leave the EU. Remoaners, remainiacs etc - time to swing behind the leaving process and unify the country.

There are 13 million other people too. That didn't vote Leave/Remain, maybe because they didn't agree with what was written on the ballot.

Now let us be ridiculous and imagine there are 13 million people to walk by. EVERY second into 2019. That would take 24 weeks. We would have passed the March 2019 deadline by some distance.

Despite mind reading attempts as to saying Leave was a majority. Those people plus another 15 million didn't vote to Leave. I make that 28 million. An overwhelming majority. Those 1.27million can walk on by.

I'm being ridiculous, of course because I can only treat ridiculous with ridiculous.

Tick tock, clock is ticking  Soapy Tit Wank
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 17:05:39 by bamboonoshoe » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #4600 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 17:14:19 »

I'm flattered that you put me in that bracket, Reg.  : )

Probably, yes.  But a move to Scotland (where my other half is from) at some point has moved up the agenda, certainly.  I really don't like what this country (by which I mean England) has become, and feel less at home here than I did.  For me, that's very sad.

For me, this is also incredibly sad. To hear that a person no longer feels at home in this country really is incredibly sad. I'm sorry you feel this way Ardiles. I have similar thoughts and being one of "the young ones", I'm also considering my options. Some may rejoice at that - soapy tit wank. It however is very sad that the direction this country seems to have gone is forcing more people away. That can't be the answer but it is the current reality  Sad

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #4601 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 17:28:11 »

No doubt the lip readers will have noticed Corby’s ‘Stupid woman’ mouthing during PMQs

I'd have been more impressed if he called her a stupid cunt though.

In all seriousness, in regard to Brexit she is stupid. Now unless she's decided that she is now genderless or non-binary then what is she? A woman. In the current state of affairs she is a woman that is behaving stupidly. Quite accurate to call her a stupid woman". Likewise Nigel Farage is a stupid man.

All that aside, didn't he say "stupid people" anyway? MSM will no doubt use it as a chance to peg "misogyny" onto him. Oh and while we're on the topic of misogyny, funny how the Tories were very quick and fine about reinstating the whip, to two male Tory MPs (MP for Burton and I forget the other) recently? Oh and a Tory MP blocked the "upskirting debate*" too.

*Not related to skirting rebate.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 17:33:54 by bamboonoshoe » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4602 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 17:36:13 »

It was 100% ‘stupid woman’ and he’s a very ‘stupid man’ to pretend otherwise.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #4603 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 18:05:55 »

It was 100% ‘stupid woman’ and he’s a very ‘stupid man’ to pretend otherwise.

I think it's inconclusive. The pursing of his lips on the second word don't seem as pronounced as they would be for the word woman. I see on the second word he makes two softer pronounces at the beginning of each syllable, similar to people.

The word woman, recedes lip pursing after the the more pronounced "Wum". The "an" part results in the lips being drawn inwards. The word people as stated, pronounces more softly twice. Almost identically; "Pee" Pull". Watch again and his syllables on the second word are more equally pronounced than they are unbalanced. As they would be with "Woman".

In any case. Fucking pantomime and only detracts from the real issues.

'Incessant Nonsense'

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4604 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 18:12:26 »

If he did say it (haven't seen the footage, been out all day in Newcastle and only just got in) he needs to apologise and his supporters need to stop digging the hole ever larger (despite his comment being possibly factually correct), Bercow also needs to be careful as it rather reflects what he said (again possibly correctly) about Leadsom.

Nice to see so many Tory MP's discovering their feminine sensitivities on this, pity they have been briefing this and worse behind her back for months and rather discredited by their recent performance in the commons delaying possible legislation on upskirting and FGM whilst the lady herself has facilitated letting MPs accused of sexual harassment back into their party to get their votes in internal power games., but small steps I suppose.

Its almost like he plans these things to let the Tories off the hook when pressure is bought to bear on Labour to actually do something! Mark Steel possibly has the best way to move forward...

I think, to shift the debate back to Brexit, he should say 'what I actually said was you're a bunch of lying incompetent racist sneering selfish despicable thieving dollops of cat mess, of either gender, I care not which', then we can all move on.
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: