Pages: 1 ... 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2019477 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4185 on: Sunday, December 2, 2018, 23:07:48 »

Fucking right I can, its been brilliant fun. One in the eye for all those hive spouting commies.I've loved it but then again, being retired and in my 60's what else is there in the way of entertainment.Sit through X factor or the royal variety performance.Please see this from my side.

You could give euthanasia a go.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #4186 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 00:10:11 »

That's probably on the list to ensure we remain
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4187 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 02:33:23 »

That's probably on the list to ensure we remain

Because the first 2 letters spell EU?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4188 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 07:59:59 »

Bit of a nasty suggesstion but why don't you go first, i'll watch and after your dead, decided whether its a good idea.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #4189 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 08:03:01 »

Because the first 2 letters spell EU?
See the fuckers have got their tentacles into everything including our language. You wait a few years and more words will beging in EU. It's already started with brexit voters being called eucunt
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4190 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 12:47:23 »

What I do find a bit funny, and ironic, is the complaints about the deal being worked on by Parliament.  The vote was to Leave the EU, not to have an anti-EU Government, that party lost in a General Election quite easily.  If our elected parties take control of our sovereignty, and decide to make no changes in UK law, then tough shit.  We got our "power" back, and used it as we saw fit.  Vote for someone else at the next Election - this was the great fallacy, that our Govt. was any more likely to do what the populace fancied than the EU would.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4191 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 14:00:41 »

What I do find a bit funny, and ironic, is the complaints about the deal being worked on by Parliament.  The vote was to Leave the EU, not to have an anti-EU Government, that party lost in a General Election quite easily.  If our elected parties take control of our sovereignty, and decide to make no changes in UK law, then tough shit.  We got our "power" back, and used it as we saw fit.  Vote for someone else at the next Election - this was the great fallacy, that our Govt. was any more likely to do what the populace fancied than the EU would.
The tragedy in all this is that our government has to bow down to the eu at all. Never has the populace been asked if our national government should seek approval from another body, for permission to act in a manner chosen by the people. Infact ted heath was told that it was illegal at the time but he signed us in for his £30k bonus and in one stroke of his pen, gave away our fishing rights.France then dumped tons of apples on the UK market resulting in the loss of our orchards many  of which we're closed down.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4192 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 14:19:48 »

The tragedy in all this is that our government has to bow down to the eu at all. Never has the populace been asked if our national government should seek approval from another body, for permission to act in a manner chosen by the people. Infact ted heath was told that it was illegal at the time but he signed us in for his £30k bonus and in one stroke of his pen, gave away our fishing rights.France then dumped tons of apples on the UK market resulting in the loss of our orchards many  of which we're closed down.

Bonkers.
Sir red ken

« Reply #4193 on: Monday, December 3, 2018, 14:41:38 »

Bonkers.
Yeah that's a pretty fucked up clip of drug induced animation.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4194 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 16:55:11 »

Government found in contempt of parliament
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4195 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 17:00:30 »

Government found in contempt of parliament

We live in interesting times.....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4196 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 17:01:09 »

What does this actually mean, as in what next?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4197 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 17:06:07 »

What does this actually mean, as in what next?

I am not sure anyone really knows, bar they have to publish the document that for whatever reason they were desperate no one see, has it ever actually happened before?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4198 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 17:16:29 »

It’s a first. I think the problem now is what other government documents can be withheld - or really, made to be published.

This not only truly fucks the Tories but it has implications for every government in the future.

Bloody right, too.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4199 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 17:16:39 »

I don't know....edit: think it's the first time!

er...interesting indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: