Pages: 1 ... 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1995978 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3930 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 13:54:32 »

Just give Brexit Secretary to Olly Robins
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3931 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 13:56:27 »

Look, we've already sorted this out. Batch is taking the post and will be delivering his first ministerial statement live from his toilet seat, once he has finished wiping his elbow
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3932 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 13:59:49 »

Look, we've already sorted this out. Batch is taking the post and will be delivering his first ministerial statement live from his toilet seat, once he has finished wiping his elbow
Presumably on a Friday. Wiping your elbow is a bit like buying a house.
Sir red ken

« Reply #3933 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 13:59:58 »

Just give Brexit Secretary to Olly Robins
What an unlected person running a government office on behalf of his friends in Brussels?
That's what he's been doing all along, he doesn't need to apply or be given the role, its his to do with what suits him best.
The wishes of the Uk people come second to the desires of this unelected europhile.
See how easily democracy dies.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3934 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 14:41:34 »

What an unlected person running a government office on behalf of his friends in Brussels?
That's what he's been doing all along, he doesn't need to apply or be given the role, its his to do with what suits him best.
The wishes of the Uk people come second to the desires of this unelected europhile.
I know. Its like the election that May fucked up - all run from her office. She obviously doesn't learn or take counsel.
This deal looks to me like Barnier told Robbins to sit down and take a note of what the EU want and then try and sell it to the UK public.
As a staunch Leaver, I'd rather stay in the EU than accept the pile of shit May has served up.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3935 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 15:06:03 »

I can assume you just want complete separation, no plan (that can be worked out later)?  Just checking, it's what most people I know who voted leave want - regardless of what that means in terms of economics.  Take the pain that comes, if any, get out, and work it out later.
Sir red ken

« Reply #3936 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 15:35:21 »

I can assume you just want complete separation, no plan (that can be worked out later)?  Just checking, it's what most people I know who voted leave want - regardless of what that means in terms of economics.  Take the pain that comes, if any, get out, and work it out later.
Well I just checked the ballot paper and the choice I was given was stay as per dave's shitty deal or leave everything.
The majority won with leave everything choice but that's been ignored, for stay mark 2 which is such a bad deal we'll be asked if we want our original master servant arrangement back. Easy wasn't it make leaving look impossible and back in the fools go.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3937 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 15:40:17 »

We were the fucking masters you stupid fucking cunt

Things get better but they never get good
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3938 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 15:40:42 »

And now fucking look at us

Things get better but they never get good
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3939 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 15:56:54 »

I see Robins has now become the whipping boy to blame all brexiteers woes on, why do you constantly need someone else to blame and not take responsibility for what you voted for, own your shit?

Sir red ken

« Reply #3940 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 16:01:45 »

I see Robins has now become the whipping boy to blame or brexiteers woes on, why do you constantly need someone else to blame and not take responsibility for what you voted for?
We're not getting what the majority of us voted for! and as for that old political trick of moving the blame and responsibility away from those who should recieve it,  I can see through your game. Remainers have just sulked and obstucted the processs because it didn't go their way. Out means out as per the ballot paper no matter how many times some twat shouts cliff edge or any other arsehole soundbite.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3941 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 16:02:23 »

All working out well isnt it
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3942 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 16:09:06 »

We're not getting what the majority of us voted for! and as for that old political trick of moving the blame and responsibility away from those who should recieve it,  I can see through your game. Remainers have just sulked and obstucted the processs because it didn't go their way. Out means out as per the ballot paper no matter how many times some twat shouts cliff edge or any other arsehole soundbite.

Of course you're not.  Because you voted for unicorns, and they don't exist.  And now you're all chopsy because Theresa could't find your magical unicorns but, instead, has produced a knackered, flea-bitten pony.

The prospectus you voted for was never going to be delivered - because it was impossible to deliver.  The EU was always going to hold the cards.  Don't blame May for that.  Blame yourself.  You got sucked in, and fell for an unachievable pipedream.

As others have said, you & your fellow Leavers need to own this.  We've been warning you about this for 2˝ years and, frankly, it's getting a little tedious now.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3943 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 16:10:27 »

We're not getting what the majority of us voted for! and as for that old political trick of moving the blame and responsibility away from those who should recieve it,  I can see through your game. Remainers have just sulked and obstucted the processs because it didn't go their way. Out means out as per the ballot paper no matter how many times some twat shouts cliff edge or any other arsehole soundbite.

No sure why you are so touchy and angry, you won remember....

I am unconvinced you can see through an open window but that is by the by, I do however love the sound of an arsehole soundbite....

Jesus even Larry has turned it down...

« Last Edit: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 16:12:23 by horlock07 » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3944 on: Thursday, November 15, 2018, 16:17:23 »

Of course you're not.  Because you voted for unicorns, and they don't exist.  And now you're all chopsy because Theresa could't find your magical unicorns but, instead, has produced a knackered, flea-bitten pony.

The prospectus you voted for was never going to be delivered - because it was impossible to deliver.  The EU was always going to hold the cards.  Don't blame May for that.  Blame yourself.  You got sucked in, and fell for an unachievable pipedream.

As others have said, you & your fellow Leavers need to own this.  We've been warning you about this for 2˝ years and, frankly, it's getting a little tedious now.

Well put sir..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: