Pages: 1 ... 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2007407 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3615 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 18:59:14 »

What a pile of absolute tosh- and I voted remain as I bought better we could reform the EU from within.

Their behaviour over the past 2 years has shown me that this is impossible and I would now vote leave in a heartbeat.

Look how they treated Greece, Ireland, Denmark they’re just a bunch of bullies.

May has put her plan forward which in my opinion she has conceded too much already- if they don’t like it they should come
up with an alternative rather than putting up childish Instagram posts.

Walk away now, no divorce bill and watch them come running for a deal

👍

Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3616 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:00:10 »

Remainers (including Tory ones) say it is rubbish.....
Brexiteers say it is rubbish.....
The EU say it is rubbish.....

So you would expect so?

The funniest bit was Responding to Mr Tusk's remarks, she said: "Yes, concerns have been raised and I want to know what those concerns are." they will be those that EU leaders have been raising almost daily for over 2 years?

Which are?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3617 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:04:31 »

Lost:

1 plot, if found please return to 10 Downing Street, London.

She has finally flipped

I can’t understand why you vilify the woman. She’s a remainer, with a remaining cabinet in a remaining government with a remaining HOL and a remaining phalanx of whitehall mandarins.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #3618 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:12:10 »

Your views expressed, Outlet, make it intriguing to ascertain how you ever came to vote remain.  Was it a slip of the pen?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #3619 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:16:40 »

Which are?

The 4 freedoms. They haven't changed. If you want access to the common market, you accept freedom of movement. The end.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #3620 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:16:53 »

I can’t understand why you vilify the woman. She’s a remainer, with a remaining cabinet in a remaining government with a remaining HOL and a remaining phalanx of whitehall mandarins.
Are you telling me that the three musketeers, Boris, Fox and Davis were powerless when in post as against "wheatfield" May and a pen pushing civil servant. What were they doing drawing their ministerial pensions?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #3621 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:28:43 »

Why the fuck should the EU concede any ground in the negotiations?

They didn’t ask us to leave, fair play to them for digging their heals in. We wanted to leave so it’s us who should give up the ground and inevitably suffer for it
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3622 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:29:18 »

The last 24 hours (for me it’s been decades but there you are) have IMHO proved we as a nation were right to reject the EU.

May the remainer has been trying to appease the EU and those remainers around her at the same time trying to deliver on the vote which was unequivocal in its question. Not forgetting going against the will of the people throws up all sorts of constitutional complications. The EU for their part have thrown all sorts of shit/objections at the U.K. most of which May has conceeded to. Their final snub yesterday was childish, petulant and grandstanding particularly for Macron who’s birds are coming home to roost.

What strikes me is that although there are 27 members of this club or ‘project’ the majority of them have no real sway, which doesn’t seem very democratic to me. That said the EU heirachy are stone walling in the vain hope we’ll end up having another vote after all they have firm in that front just to make sure they they get the ‘Tusk cherry’ by us caving in and agreeing to reverse the decision of two years ago. Two hopes Bob & No.

Either the EU recognises our sovereign right to political and trading independance or they don’t. If they do then don’t be intransigent work to make it work. If not then kiss goodbye to the divorce bill, let’s have our rightful EU assets back and our share of the Galileo funding if you’re going to freeze us out. We’ll abide by our written financial obligations for as long as those are legally binding.

After that it WILL work out, trust me, to many people in government on both sides of the channel and in business have a vested interest in making things work and again it will.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3623 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:33:44 »

Are you telling me that the three musketeers, Boris, Fox and Davis were powerless when in post as against "wheatfield" May and a pen pushing civil servant. What were they doing drawing their ministerial pensions?

Err as serving MP’s I doubt they are drawing their ministerial pensions just yet.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3624 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:35:30 »

Why the fuck should the EU concede any ground in the negotiations?

They didn’t ask us to leave, fair play to them for digging their heals in. We wanted to leave so it’s us who should give up the ground and inevitably suffer for it

I think May has given plenty of ground already don’t you? Why would you want your own country and citizens to suffer at the hands of other countries? Strange.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #3625 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:36:58 »

ok, building their ministerial pensions.  What were they doing these last 2 years?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3626 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:37:58 »

ok, building their ministerial pensions.  What were they doing these last 2 years?

I don’t know. What do you think?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #3627 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:39:10 »

I think May has given plenty of ground already don’t you? Why would you want your own country and citizens to suffer at the hands of other countries? Strange.

I don’t want our country to suffer obviously, I believe it will suffer for generations though, hence i voted remain
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3628 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:40:08 »

I don’t want our country to suffer obviously, I believe it will suffer for generations though, hence i voted remain

Pray tell us how we will suffer?
Sir red ken

« Reply #3629 on: Friday, September 21, 2018, 19:43:06 »

I voted remain as I bought better we could reform the EU from within.

The old reform from within Bullsh1t. We've never changed anything about the EU, just managed a few minor concessions.
Tony Blair the war monger keeps say changed from within and he's dammaged goods.

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: