Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2011654 times)
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3045 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:02:14 »

Out of sensitivity to you Paul, I have made the decision to change my avatar to a harmless pussy cat. I apologise if you were offended by my avatar actions previously.

Dan
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #3046 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:02:33 »

I was the one who brought up the the "Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Mohammadism, maybe Zoroastranism and others)" are a pain
These religions are very absolutist, i.e. the books are facts, God is fact, we cannot change these facts.
It does not matter what flavour they are , it's for people like ourselves , from old marxists like me to social dems, to centrists, to far right Etonians, to say nothing is absolute, we can question everything.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3047 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:04:04 »

Why don’t you show me which part of what I said was wrong? Are you able to?

You are claiming “Jesus had sex with a prostitute”, it’s down to you to produce solid evidence that this is the case.

Can you provide any solid evidence to support anything in the bible - hint I suspect you will probably be on for some academic reward of you can.... 😂

Have we ever had a Christian zealot on here.... Mods, can we keep him....

Btw this has been big news up here over the last few days, l am taking this as irrefutable proof that everyone in the Sally Army is dangerous to kids....

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/guilty-blackpool-based-salvation-army-trio-convicted-of-historical-sex-abuse-1-9077596

(Actually I am not because that would be an extremely immature and blinkered thing to do)
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3048 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:09:20 »

Can you provide any solid evidence to support anything in the bible - hint I suspect you will probably be on for some academic reward of you can.... 😂

Have we ever had a Christian zealot on here.... Mods, can we keep him....

I am not making any claims about the bible. Please show where I have? I have questioned some wild theories from other posters if that’s what you’re referring to?

“Can we keep him”  I’ve been registered on the TEF for 11 years, I don’t see why that should change?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3049 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:14:15 »

Out of sensitivity to you Paul, I have made the decision to change my avatar to a harmless pussy cat. I apologise if you were offended by my avatar actions previously.

Dan
I think you are getting a little needy and attention seeking now.....
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3050 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:14:32 »

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/guilty-blackpool-based-salvation-army-trio-convicted-of-historical-sex-abuse-1-9077596

Despicable. But what is your point? Is this more ‘what aboutery’? Is this your evidence that Christians are on par with Islam when it comes to child sex grooming gangs? Seriously?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3051 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:16:56 »

I think you are getting a little needy and attention seeking now.....

Yeah, I’ve always felt the need to have attention from a few hairy arsed TEF members. What is your reason for posting here?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3052 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:20:58 »

Dan

Cats are fucking cunts, you bellend

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3053 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:26:31 »

Despicable. But what is your point? Is this more ‘what aboutery’? Is this your evidence that Christians are on par with Islam when it comes to child sex grooming gangs? Seriously?
I'd imagine the Catholic church and church of England are the two biggest paedophile rings in the UK.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3054 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 18:30:41 »

Yeah, I’ve always felt the need to have attention from a few hairy arsed TEF members. What is your reason for posting here?

If you weren’t trying to get a reaction you wouldn’t have chosen a deliberately provocative avatar. You can’t really claim innocence on that one

Things get better but they never get good
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3055 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 19:30:30 »

I'd imagine the Catholic church and church of England are the two biggest paedophile rings in the UK.

Indeed.

I'd also suggest that Catholics and Protestants have probably caused more deaths and injuries through terrorist acts in the past 100 years than any by Islamic Fundamentalists.  both are clearly equally as bad as each other.

Go further back in our own history and both perspectives of the Christian religion have caused untold amounts of pain and misery, even limited to jut these shores.

Religion's are all pretty despicable.
Flashheart

« Reply #3056 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 19:53:10 »

There's other aspects as well such as the RC churches stance on contraception. Already poor people are being told that they can't use contraception and, of course, kids are being born into abject poverty. The slums in Manilla are a prime example, and it's so unavoidable.

There's a very simple solution that will help ease the situation significantly but, nope, the church is having none of it. Wankers.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3057 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 23:05:14 »

Hobodan, a few questions;

Have you by chance bought/borrowed and read Tommy Robinson's book?

Have you ever marched with the EDL/BF/NF or similar group?

Would you consider yourself primarily racist towards one particular area of society?

Have you ever heard of The Crusades (I'm sorry but it's relevant)?

What is your opinion on same sex marriage?

When walking/out shopping with another woman, do you mostly;

a) Walk behind her.
b) Walk alongside her.
c) Walk infront of her.
or
d) Something totally different.

What are your thoughts on "Lizard People"?

Have you ever eaten a Lemon Drop chili pepper whole (I recommend it)?

Do you understand the differences and conflicts of interest surrounding Israel and Palestine?

Do you understand the paramount historical reasons in relation to the question above?

Are you a Flerfer?

Do you know the differences between Ar41, Po210 & Pu239

Do you enjoy the delightful taste of Halloumi cheese?

Cheers,

Bamboo
« Last Edit: Monday, March 26, 2018, 00:17:31 by bamboonoshoe » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3058 on: Monday, March 26, 2018, 06:00:27 »

Now that Corbyn has decided there is an issue with anti semitism in the Labour party will he now take back the peerage from chakrabati after her whitewash.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #3059 on: Monday, March 26, 2018, 07:52:28 »

Fucking get rid of him.

I completely agree. 

So many of the issues of today are complex and uncertain.  Listening to other people's alternative points of view just adds to the uncertainty in my mind and threatens to undermine my most cherished beliefs.

Chalkies Shorts keeps banging on about different points of view adding to the interest on a forum, but his stupid opinion can be safely ignored because I've decided to arbitrarily label him a fascist cunt.  And also a commie stooge who should fuck off to Russia if he likes it so much.

I don't want interest, I want comfort and certainty.  In fact I demand it as my fundamental human right.
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: