Pages: 1 ... 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2016189 times)
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3030 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 15:55:02 »

And THAT is what I was looking for. There was no whataboutery in my question whatsoever. I was looking to expose something and you've served up your ignorance on a plate.

You claim to know so much about Islam. If you were so knowledgeable you would be aware that Islamic fundamentals are based on the Pentateuch. The EXACT SAME Pentateuch that Christian fundamentals are based on. Do you even know what the Pentateuch is? Google is your friend. Islam just another Abrahamic faith, right alongside Christianity and Judaism. It's telling that you mention Jeebus as well because Muslims also believe in Jeebus, and his message, and that he was a prophet sent by god. Speak with Muslims about jeebus and they will use PBUH when mentioning his name, just as they do with Mo. I can only assume that you didn't know that, despite your claims of being so knowledgeable. I can't see why you would say something so stupid otherwise.

Jesus's message? Full of love and kittens, while also acting like a narcissistic prick AND, according to the bible, he endorsed the hateful old laws (old testament). The same stuff that helps fuel Islamic extremism. It's something that Christians tend to overlook and ignorant fuckwits that don't know nearly as much as they claim to are unaware of. All over the world people are persecuted by Christians that are acting in accordance with their doctrine. The Christian doctrine is just as, if not more, vile and intolerant than the Quran is. Thankfully, Christians tend to follow a nice and fluffy interpretation of it but guess what, Muslims also tend to follow a nice and fluffy interpretation of their particular flavour of Abrahamic nonsense. You, however, only choose to focus on Islam. Fuck off.

To claim that Islam is in stark contrast with Christianity shows that you have NO FUCKING IDEA what you are banging on about. It's a remarkably ignorant thing to say. It's laughable that you can claim to be so knowledgeable while being unaware of something so fundamental. I do know my onions, pal. If you really do know more than 99.8 percent of the people here as you claim, then I am part of the 0.2 percent that does know more than you do. The idiotic comment that I have quoted, however, tells me that you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

I remember having a discussion with you before about immigration regarding Muslims. Proper sensationalist daily mail type stuff. You were fucking clueless in that as well. Regurgitating 'facts and figures' that you were clearly unable or unwilling to apply critical thinking toward. Stuff that was just plain factually incorrect. Again, proper daily mail type stuff. Also, once you do start mentioning immigration then you begin targeting Muslims as people and not just the doctrine, at which point you lose any right to claim that you are being reasonable.

You're right when you mention the left shouting down people being critical of Islam. As an antitheist myself, it gets on my fucking tits, and some people on here are guilty of it. The thing is, though, that these people are mostly responding as a reaction to those that are genuinely bigoted. Such as the Tommy Robinsons of the world that claim to be challenging the doctrine, which would be fair enough, but also standing in the street telling people that the Muslims living there want to kill them. Cunts like him, and yourself, are much of the reason that debate can't be had. Cunts like him, and yourself, are part of the problem.

Don't try to claim to be a centrist, I can see right through it. I debate with people on Islam (and other religions) on a daily basis. I debate with Muslims on a daily basis, the good and the bad. I encounter the regressive left on a daily basis, the far right and everything in between. As I said, I know my onions and it is glaringly obvious to me that you are fuelled by ignorance and intolerance.

So, in short, get fucked.

Actually, no. Don't get fucked. I look forward to your next instalment for another opportunity to laugh and point at your ignorant fuckwittery.

Polar opposite to Christianity? Christ on a fucking bike.

I’m embarrassed for you. You have such little knowledge whatsoever of Christianity or Islam. It really is a case of you going back to your books to engage your brain. You’re too emotional to have any form of debate with, typical of left wing bigotry. Feels over facts for you.

Here’s something to your intellect, get your popcorn ready..

« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 16:08:25 by hobodan » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #3031 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 15:58:54 »

Show me which part of what I said was wrong.
Flashheart

« Reply #3032 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 16:06:45 »

A youtube video?

Are you fucking stupid or something?

*Edit That video is funny, though. "Jesus condemned prostitution". While having sex with a prostitute. Are you a Christian. Hobodan? I suppose you must be to post a preachy video like that.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3033 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 16:15:59 »

You obviously can’t be arsed to read the religious books of of Islam and Christianity, I’m trying to make it simple for you, otherwise we will have pages of compatibility text between the two. I know you have no intention of going deep into both texts (despite having a strong opinion), no matter what proof or evidence were to be shoved under your nose, I suspect you’d stick to your guns and march on with you opinion as the literal definition of a bigot would do so.

“Jesus had sex with a prostitute” , that’s a very bold claim you are making, do you have evidence or are you parroting what your lefty mates down the pub have told you?
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 16:18:04 by hobodan » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #3034 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 16:18:07 »

Why don't you show me which part of what I said was wrong? Are you able to?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3035 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 16:22:50 »

Why don’t you show me which part of what I said was wrong? Are you able to?

You are claiming “Jesus had sex with a prostitute”, it’s down to you to produce solid evidence that this is the case.
Flashheart

« Reply #3036 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 16:34:09 »

Actually. I misspoke then. I don't know he had sex with a prostitute, but he did have a prostitute as a girlfriend.

Don't try to sidetrack me, though. You said that I knew nothing in reply to my original post, the long one. So, I will ask you again. Where in that post was I wrong? This is the 3rd time I've asked now. Are you going to keep on avoiding the question?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3037 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:09:07 »

“A prostitute as a girlfriend”, it depends on your definition of ‘girlfriend’, there is no evidence to suggest Jesus had an intimate relationship with Mary Magdalene, but of course he loved her as he appeared to ‘love everyone’, and therin is the basic synopsis of Christianity.

You are asking me to “which part of what I said is wrong”, yet all you have done is rant about them both being abrahamic religions (true), that Muslims believe in Jesus (kind of true), that Christianity is more vile than the Quran (nonsense), that Jesus endorsed the laws of the Old Testament (in some cases yes, but what don’t you like about the Ten Commandments? And in some cases no), you’ve compared me to Tommy Robinson (that’s your call), declared your allegiance to atheism, and basically got a bit emotional.

When you back up some of your claims I’ll be in a position to oppose them (if necessary), but you haven’t, you’ve just made a few bizarre statements.
Flashheart

« Reply #3038 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:18:21 »

"that Christianity is more vile than the Quran (nonsense). That's not a rebuttal, that's just naysaying."

"that Jesus endorsed the laws of the Old Testament (in some cases yes, but what don’t you like about the Ten Commandments? And in some cases no)" - Huh?

So you are basically saying that I was correct then? Asides from the bit where you have no real response?
Flashheart

« Reply #3039 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:19:50 »

"declared your allegiance to atheism"

That's a weird way of putting it. Nobody has an allegiance to atheism. I am an atheist, though, yes. So what?
Flashheart

« Reply #3040 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:24:48 »

Anyway, fuck this. It's gaming o'clock.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3041 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:25:15 »

"that Christianity is more vile than the Quran (nonsense). That's not a rebuttal, that's just naysaying."

"that Jesus endorsed the laws of the Old Testament (in some cases yes, but what don’t you like about the Ten Commandments? And in some cases no)" - Huh?

So you are basically saying that I was correct then? Asides from the bit where you have no real response?

What is there to rebut? You have offered nothing to show that Christianity is “more vile than Islam” why do you assume this? What evidence has given you this position? Please at least show something as to why you hold this view?

What do you not understand about Jesus ‘endorsing’ some parts of the Old Testament and absolving others?

“So you are basically saying that I was correct then?”  That is very wishful thinking.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3042 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:26:05 »

Anyway, fuck this. It's gaming o'clock.

Awesome. Enjoy your game.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3043 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:28:43 »

Oh bless you Paul. You’re easily offended aren’t you
Not offended at all, but as someone who's consistently posted hard right propaganda on here, seemed too good an opportunity to miss to point out that your avatar that is directly derived from Nazi propaganda, repurposing an old anti-Semitic lie to attack Muslims. What took me aback slightly was that you weren't at all ashamed by that, indeed you seem to be proud of it.

And yes I'm well aware that you did this deliberately in the hope someone would "bite" to give you an excuse to pour out your bile - please carry on, you're doing a fine job of proving just how "centrist" your rehashed Nazism really is.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3044 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 17:54:37 »

Paul, you really aren’t giving me anything to respond to, you are just hurling insults and making wild accusation.
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: