Pages: 1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2013191 times)
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3015 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 07:24:11 »

Fucking get rid of him.

Where is my safe space? I want to live in my echo chamber.

I hadn’t planned to post anything until Paul got ants in his pants over my avatar. But that’s besides the point.

This is a thread on politics, I have no idea what your political stance is, but your response is typical of left wing bigotry. Call me a cunt, start a campaign to have me removed by the mods, I really don’t care, it only shows your inability to reason and engage. I can promise you there are many here that do share my concerns, but can’t be arsed to deal with the backlash of the TEF easily offended lefties.

I can still remember those of you who threw your toys out of the perambulator when a certain ‘fascist’ was appointed our manager, and you vowed to stay away. The good times came, and you didn’t stay away. Hot air and no trousers.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 07:42:28 by hobodan » Logged
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #3016 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 08:09:41 »

You aren't going to get banned just because you're a detestable cunt.
Arnold Corns

« Reply #3017 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 08:25:07 »

An obscure article from activist hub (very left wing) and Upworthy aren’t exactly inspiring. I’m not saying there having been terrorists that are ‘white Christian ’ etc, but are you seriously suggesting there is anything like the epidemic of Islamic terrorist and rape gangs? There is a problem with catholic priests, but there is a huge problem with Islamic males in the West. Undeniably so.

What’s amusing is that you’ve gone fishing for these untrustworthy and obscure websites to try and prove some sort of point. What is your point? You are making a defence for the rape of British children by Islamic males by linking a website highlighting jimmy Saville? 🧐 you are certainly no solicitor.

[/quote

Oh get a grip. I'm showing you that there are problems with all races and religions. You choose to apportion blame on one religion for all the worlds problems which is completely untrue. You are just another bigotted racist.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 08:50:40 by Arnold Corns » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #3018 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 08:27:46 »

What's your thoughts on Christianity, Hobodan?
Arnold Corns

« Reply #3019 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 08:28:21 »

Where is my safe space? I want to live in my echo chamber.

I hadn’t planned to post anything until Paul got ants in his pants over my avatar. But that’s besides the point.

This is a thread on politics, I have no idea what your political stance is, but your response is typical of left wing bigotry. Call me a cunt, start a campaign to have me removed by the mods, I really don’t care, it only shows your inability to reason and engage. I can promise you there are many here that do share my concerns, but can’t be arsed to deal with the backlash of the TEF easily offended lefties.

I can still remember those of you who threw your toys out of the perambulator when a certain ‘fascist’ was appointed our manager, and you vowed to stay away. The good times came, and you didn’t stay away. Hot air and no trousers.

So much hypocrisy in this quote. I'm open to healthy debate - you clearly aren't.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 08:50:00 by Arnold Corns » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3020 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 09:48:18 »

What's your thoughts on Christianity, Hobodan?
I imagine as they those practicing tend to be broadly white (at least in the closeted world of the British bigot) I imagine he is fairly benign about it.

Never ceases to amaze me just how many bigots claim to be experts in Islam whilst displaying a frightening lack of self awareness, beyond spouting parrot like the writings of certain right wing media outlets....

I am presently working on a site with a long standing association with the Catholic church and some of the stories of what happened there over the years are truly horrific, should I take the whole faith thus and portray myself as some sort of enlightened social warrior on social media, probably not but then again I am capable of independent thought....
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3021 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 10:41:13 »

I imagine as they those practicing tend to be broadly white (at least in the closeted world of the British bigot) I imagine he is fairly benign about it.

Never ceases to amaze me just how many bigots claim to be experts in Islam whilst displaying a frightening lack of self awareness, beyond spouting parrot like the writings of certain right wing media outlets....

I am presently working on a site with a long standing association with the Catholic church and some of the stories of what happened there over the years are truly horrific, should I take the whole faith thus and portray myself as some sort of enlightened social warrior on social media, probably not but then again I am capable of independent thought....

What has skin colour got to do with ideology? You are showing your pre conceived ignorance.
Yes there are many people that have committed horrible crimes that have hidden under the Christian / Jewish / sheikh faiths etc. But what we read in the Quran / Hadith is disturbing, and literally encourages Muslims to lie, rape and kill Christians and Jews. I’m sure if you don’t have time to dig deep into the Islamic holy books, you can still find out quickly the distrurbimg messages of its founder, and the crimes he committed. Stark contrast to other religious ideology and certainly polar opposite to the message Jesus offered.

Asking for my opinion on other religions is pure ‘what aboutery’, it’s a diversion tactic that is commonly used, but is of zero use to a debate.

Ofcourse everyone should be judged individually, but it is NO coincidence that the common theme of these rape gangs is a certain ideology, the common theme of terrorism is a certain ideology. Ofcourse there are ‘muslims’ that don’t even read their texts or understand Islam, but for the fanatics that do, the text is there for them to apply the oppressive and violent teachings of Muhammed and who aspire to live his example. Muslims need educating about Islam, and so does every community that accepts Islam. There are some people who have the balls to openly challenge such despicable texts, and there are those of you who don’t understand Islam one iota but just want to be seen as ‘the good guy’, ‘I must defend any minority’ types. That’s fine, you carry on, but we both know what generation will be branded the generation of cowards in the future.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #3022 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 11:10:13 »

I'm "on the left" if I were labelled but I have no fondness for Abrahamic religions, so as far as I'm concerned there is no Left/Muslim alliance.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #3023 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 11:49:20 »

Regardless of all this all the problems of the world are clearly going to be solved by some fucknugget changing their avatar on a sparsely frequented, minority interest football forum to something mildly irritating to liberals.

Are you actually doing anything about the great evil you see Hobodan or just enjoying the wind up.

Never knowingly overstated.
Flashheart

« Reply #3024 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 13:21:06 »

Stark contrast to other religious ideology and certainly polar opposite to the message Jesus offered.

And THAT is what I was looking for. There was no whataboutery in my question whatsoever. I was looking to expose something and you've served up your ignorance on a plate.

You claim to know so much about Islam. If you were so knowledgeable you would be aware that Islamic fundamentals are based on the Pentateuch. The EXACT SAME Pentateuch that Christian fundamentals are based on. Do you even know what the Pentateuch is? Google is your friend. Islam just another Abrahamic faith, right alongside Christianity and Judaism. It's telling that you mention Jeebus as well because Muslims also believe in Jeebus, and his message, and that he was a prophet sent by god. Speak with Muslims about jeebus and they will use PBUH when mentioning his name, just as they do with Mo. I can only assume that you didn't know that, despite your claims of being so knowledgeable. I can't see why you would say something so stupid otherwise.

Jesus's message? Full of love and kittens, while also acting like a narcissistic prick AND, according to the bible, he endorsed the hateful old laws (old testament). The same stuff that helps fuel Islamic extremism. It's something that Christians tend to overlook and ignorant fuckwits that don't know nearly as much as they claim to are unaware of. All over the world people are persecuted by Christians that are acting in accordance with their doctrine. The Christian doctrine is just as, if not more, vile and intolerant than the Quran is. Thankfully, Christians tend to follow a nice and fluffy interpretation of it but guess what, Muslims also tend to follow a nice and fluffy interpretation of their particular flavour of Abrahamic nonsense. You, however, only choose to focus on Islam. Fuck off.

To claim that Islam is in stark contrast with Christianity shows that you have NO FUCKING IDEA what you are banging on about. It's a remarkably ignorant thing to say. It's laughable that you can claim to be so knowledgeable while being unaware of something so fundamental. I do know my onions, pal. If you really do know more than 99.8 percent of the people here as you claim, then I am part of the 0.2 percent that does know more than you do. The idiotic comment that I have quoted, however, tells me that you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

I remember having a discussion with you before about immigration regarding Muslims. Proper sensationalist daily mail type stuff. You were fucking clueless in that as well. Regurgitating 'facts and figures' that you were clearly unable or unwilling to apply critical thinking toward. Stuff that was just plain factually incorrect. Again, proper daily mail type stuff. Also, once you do start mentioning immigration then you begin targeting Muslims as people and not just the doctrine, at which point you lose any right to claim that you are being reasonable.

You're right when you mention the left shouting down people being critical of Islam. As an antitheist myself, it gets on my fucking tits, and some people on here are guilty of it. The thing is, though, that these people are mostly responding as a reaction to those that are genuinely bigoted. Such as the Tommy Robinsons of the world that claim to be challenging the doctrine, which would be fair enough, but also standing in the street telling people that the Muslims living there want to kill them. Cunts like him, and yourself, are much of the reason that debate can't be had. Cunts like him, and yourself, are part of the problem.

Don't try to claim to be a centrist, I can see right through it. I debate with people on Islam (and other religions) on a daily basis. I debate with Muslims on a daily basis, the good and the bad. I encounter the regressive left on a daily basis, the far right and everything in between. As I said, I know my onions and it is glaringly obvious to me that you are fuelled by ignorance and intolerance.

So, in short, get fucked.

Actually, no. Don't get fucked. I look forward to your next instalment for another opportunity to laugh and point at your ignorant fuckwittery.

Polar opposite to Christianity? Christ on a fucking bike.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3025 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 13:32:24 »

I think what you are trying to say flasheart is that Islam and Christianity are two cheeks of the same arse
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 13:35:33 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #3026 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 13:35:26 »

I think what you are trying to say flasheart is that Islam and Christianity are two cheeks of the same arsr.

Very much so. And when somebody chooses to attack one and not the other, then it raises questions regarding their motives.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3027 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 13:42:42 »

Very much so. And when somebody chooses to attack one and not the other, then it raises questions regarding their motives.
Hobodan does raise some interesting points though. I think as a nation we have been afraid to tackle some issues so as not to be seen as racist and some take full advantage of it. It wasn't long ago that we couldn't talk about immigration without being racists.
The world is moving fast and our politicians and judiciary are playing catch up. Evil bastards will always try and be a step ahead regardless of creed or colour.
I think we are seeing a reaction to the perceived pandering to minority groups. I don't agree with the reaction but I'm not surprised by it.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3028 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 13:49:01 »

Marmite on toast
Flashheart

« Reply #3029 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 13:50:03 »

Hobodan does raise some interesting points though. I think as a nation we have been afraid to tackle some issues so as not to be seen as racist and some take full advantage of it. It wasn't long ago that we couldn't talk about immigration without being racists.
The world is moving fast and our politicians and judiciary are playing catch up. Evil bastards will always try and be a step ahead regardless of creed or colour.
I think we are seeing a reaction to the perceived pandering to minority groups. I don't agree with the reaction but I'm not surprised by it.

Absolutely, and it gets on my fucking tits. One can't mention it without being branded a bigot. I've been branded a liar on here for mentioning verses that actually do exist in the Quran. I just gave up. What's the point? I'd rather debate a Muslim than a lefty apologist. The Muslim is likely to actually have a debate with you. The regressive left will just close down any chance of a debate straight away with accusations of bigotry or whatever. A little snippet: The term 'regressive left' was actually coined by a Muslim that is equally frustrated by it.

And it's all not helped by the far right suplying them with ammunition.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: