Pages: 1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2013264 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3000 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 22:22:04 »

I know I'm a cunt but I think Hobodan just hit a new high in "How to lose friends and isolate people". When I saw the Avatar it did make me think  Hmmm

What a shame, I thought we were better than that.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #3001 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 22:26:30 »

Absolutely. He is entitled to his view.

What grinds me, though, is that genuine bigots such as this bellend give other people the assumption that critics of Islam (Or other faiths) are bigots. The far right is one of the left's best weapons. They're just too fucking stupid to realise it. The left is fucking stupid as well for buying into it.

Fuck it, I have wine. I shall consume.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3002 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 22:41:25 »

The world has changed. Years ago you could disagree on politics, religion etc and still be friends. Nowadays there is a tendency to think everyone we disagree with is a cunt. It's actually one area the alleged tolerant and intolerant can agree on.if you're not with me then you're a cunt and I will polarise you with some simplistic nasty put down.
I have wine too. Let's embrace the differences not stigmatise them. Win the argument not the playground fight.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 22:44:52 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3003 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 22:45:52 »

Why? The current rape epidemic by Muslim gangs highlights the disdain that Muslims have for white non Muslim people (children). Every society is going to produce ‘wrong uns’, but every society does not have a major problem with foreign gangs raping children of a certain demographic.
Where are the Sikh, Christian, Scientologist gangs raping Pakistani Muslim children?
Ofcourse all Muslims ar not evil rapists, but we do have a major problem with Islam in the West. Why?

Do you know anything about Islam? What I find bizarre is that lefties that defend Islam and attack the right / centre, don’t understand that Islam is an extreme patriachial and oppressive authoritarian / supremecist ideology. Until you read the Quran, Sahih Bukhara, Sahih Muslim; you’ll be blissfully unaware of the motive of Islam, and the political will that it endeavours to enforce on every society. I’m all for spiritual neutrality, but allowing religion to be intertwined with politics is very dangerous, and Islam is not only a spiritual ideology it is also very political, “a way of life” as many Muslims will tell you.
I can share with you many Islamic texts that’s Muslims believe in that are supremacist and call for your own death. Ofcourse you will ignore them, you will say ‘Islam is a religion of peace’, ‘not all Muslims are like this’, ‘I know a peaceful muslim’. But do you trust someone that believes in such discriminatory text? Do you not question their sanity? Are you not offended that they believe in an ideology that sees you, the ‘Kuffar’ as a second rate human there to eventually be oppressed by Islam, there for you to convert or pay your ‘Jizia’ and be in serfdom to the elite?

Bury you’re head in the sand if you wish. I’m sure your forefathers who fought for freedom and liberty from fascist and bigoted ideology will be pleased that you have enabled a fascist and bigoted ideology to sneak in via the backdoor, I’m sure your great great granddaughter will be pleased that you didn’t have the fortitude to stand up to such a despicable and oppressive ideology of women, I’m sure she’ll be thinking of you when she recalls the opportunities of the past her great great grandad had to prevent her from being forced to wear her ‘modest head dress’, when her clitorous is savagely removed as a young child so she cannot enjoy a sex life.

People like Paul, and the left wing brigade on here get upset by a few badges and words they think opposes a free society, they see any minority group and feel the need to be the ‘white knight’, to fight for liberty of all etc. What Paul and his ilk fail to grasp is some of these ‘minorities’ he must defend’th, are the ones that want an authoritarian regime, they want their ideology at all costs, at the cost of a nation built on everything that opposes such autocratic and authoritarian politics.
Part of me hopes that pauld one day gets the country his politics will inevitably spawn, because under the current trajectory of religious demographic and with the insipid character of today’s ‘lefty males’, our children’s future is looking bleaker by the year, and our future generations will be in an Islamic majority, like it or not.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 23:00:02 by hobodan » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #3004 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 22:48:16 »

I agree with most of that, chalkies.  What I will add ,though, is that if you are a bigot(I'm not calling you a bigot), then that is one area that I will not agree on.

Yet I am a staunch anti-islamic, anti-theist blah blah. That's confusing to some, but plenty get it.
Flashheart

« Reply #3005 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 22:51:11 »

I know he's just responded but I really am off to bed. Will respond soon-ish
Arnold Corns

« Reply #3006 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 23:10:37 »

Why? The current rape epidemic by Muslim gangs highlights the disdain that Muslims have for white non Muslim people (children). Every society is going to produce ‘wrong uns’, but every society does not have a major problem with foreign gangs raping children of a certain demographic.
Where are the Sikh, Christian, Scientologist gangs raping Pakistani Muslim children?
Ofcourse all Muslims ar not evil rapists, but we do have a major problem with Islam in the West. Why?

Do you know anything about Islam? What I find bizarre is that lefties that defend Islam and attack the right / centre, don’t understand that Islam is an extreme patriachial and oppressive authoritarian / supremecist ideology. Until you read the Quran, Sahih Bukhara, Sahih Muslim; you’ll be blissfully unaware of the motive of Islam, and the political will that it endeavours to enforce on every society. I’m all for spiritual neutrality, but allowing religion to be intertwined with politics is very dangerous, and Islam is not only a spiritual ideology it is also very political, “a way of life” as many Muslims will tell you.
I can share with you many Islamic texts that’s Muslims believe in that are supremacist and call for your own death. Ofcourse you will ignore them, you will say ‘Islam is a religion of peace’, ‘not all Muslims are like this’, ‘I know a peaceful muslim’. But do you trust someone that believes in such discriminatory text? Do you not question their sanity? Are you not offended that they believe in an ideology that sees you, the ‘Kuffar’ as a second rate human there to eventually be oppressed by Islam, there for you to convert or pay your ‘Jizia’ and be in serfdom to the elite?

Bury you’re head in the sand if you wish. I’m sure your forefathers who fought for freedom and liberty from fascist and bigoted ideology will be pleased that you have enabled a fascist and bigoted ideology to sneak in via the backdoor, I’m sure your great great granddaughter will be pleased that you didn’t have the fortitude to stand up to such a despicable and oppressive ideology of women, I’m sure she’ll be thinking of you when she recalls the opportunities of the past her great great grandad had to prevent her from being forced to wear her ‘modest head dress’, when her clitorous is savagely removed as a young child so she cannot enjoy a sex life.

People like Paul, and the left wing brigade on here get upset by a few badges and words they think opposes a free society, they see any minority group and feel the need to be the ‘white knight’, to fight for liberty of all etc. What Paul and his ilk fail to grasp is some of these ‘minorities’ he must defend’th, are the ones that want an authoritarian regime, they want their ideology at all costs, at the cost of a nation built on everything that opposes such autocratic and authoritarian politics.
Part of me hopes that pauld one day gets the country his politics will inevitably spawn, because under the current trajectory of religious demographic and with the insipid character of today’s ‘lefty males’, our children’s future is looking bleaker by the year, and our future generations will be in an Islamic majority, like it or not.

Some reading material for you that doesn't fit your agenda.  https://www.alternet.org/30-most-violent-exhortations-bible-torah-and-quran
http://activistshub.com/child-abusemurdertorture-is-embedded-n-the-system-its-how-they-elites-maintain-control-with-black-mail-perks-for-evil-people-its-is-called-a-kakocracy/
http://www.upworthy.com/a-troll-demanded-a-muslim-man-show-examples-of-christian-terrorists-he-delivered?g=2&c=ufb1
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3007 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 23:20:08 »

My politics are very centrist, I have a problem with any ideology that is authoritarian, that is oppressive and supremacist. I have taken care to read the Islamic texts and to understand them (which is likely more than 99.9% of you on the TEF forum), yet ironically you call me the fascist, you call me the extremist, you question my thoughts that want a free and libertarian future for my children and yours. You attack me because I understand the Islamic texts, because I want everybody to know what is buried in the texts of the ideology that has given rise to rape gangs and terrorists killing innocent men, women and children. Those of you that are enbabling these ideologies to grow and gain power are today’s fascists, yet you proudly display yourselves as the ‘anti-fascist’, and even the irony is lossed on you.

More gin please sir....
Arnold Corns

« Reply #3008 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 23:23:32 »

My politics are very centrist, I have a problem with any ideology that is authoritarian, that is oppressive and supremacist. I have taken care to read the Islamic texts and to understand them (which is likely more than 99.9% of you on the TEF forum), yet ironically you call me the fascist, you call me the extremist, you question my thoughts that want a free and libertarian future for my children and yours. You attack me because I understand the Islamic texts, because I want everybody to know what is buried in the texts of the ideology that has given rise to rape gangs and terrorists killing innocent men, women and children. Those of you that are enbabling these ideologies to grow and gain power are today’s fascists, yet you proudly display yourselves as the ‘anti-fascist’, and even the irony is lossed on you.

Centrist? You're having a laugh. I take it you haven't read any of those links - Are you going to condemn all Christians because of the writings in the Bible? Are ou going to condemn all the white establishement figures for child abuse?

More gin please sir....
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3009 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 23:36:30 »

The thing is that total cunts will always take advantage of a tolerant society.  I'd rather live in a tolerant society where we weed these bastards out than live in an intolerant society where we're all guilty. It's not perfect but i think it's the better option. Too much wine.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 08:41:42 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3010 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 23:40:56 »

An obscure article from activist hub (very left wing) and Upworthy aren’t exactly inspiring. I’m not saying there having been terrorists that are ‘white Christian ’ etc, but are you seriously suggesting there is anything like the epidemic of Islamic terrorist and rape gangs? There is a problem with catholic priests, but there is a huge problem with Islamic males in the West. Undeniably so.

What’s amusing is that you’ve gone fishing for these untrustworthy and obscure websites to try and prove some sort of point. What is your point? You are making a defence for the rape of British children by Islamic males by linking a website highlighting jimmy Saville? 🧐 you are certainly no solicitor.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #3011 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 23:45:30 »

The problem is, we are not “weeding these bastards out”. We have created a society too afraid to challenge these ‘bastards’ because our police and social workers prefered the option of keeping quiet about the rape of children, as opposed to being accused of some form of racism and having the rabid left wing mob jump down their throats.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #3012 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 01:17:47 »

Fucking get rid of him.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3013 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 02:07:51 »

Fucking get rid of him.

It's a reasoned argument, right or wrong, that's your choice and apart from a dig at PaulD as being a leftie, for which there is little evidence not particurlary abusive.

There's been a grooming gang conviction in Oxford recently... which follows a pattern in other English towns. So only right to ask questions of why this should be.
Amir

« Reply #3014 on: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 07:13:03 »

The problem is, we are not “weeding these bastards out”. We have created a society too afraid to challenge these ‘bastards’ because our police and social workers prefered the option of keeping quiet about the rape of children, as opposed to being accused of some form of racism and having the rabid left wing mob jump down their throats.

If this is the problem - and whilst I wouldn't have phrased it that way I would concede that it is - why are we not looking for a solution for this rather than ranting about islam? A load of vitriol suggesting that certain problems are inherent in islam and can't be changed, is bound to get people's backs up and have them attack you. You damage the chance of any meaningful discourse as much as the left-wing mob you so despise.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 25, 2018, 07:19:54 by Amir » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: