Pages: 1 ... 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996902 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2865 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 13:28:52 »

I know Rees-Mogg well and believe me he wouldn't cry, whats more he's very proud of his country, unlike those who spy against it.

No he isn't.  He's an anachronism, and he's proud of what his country was 200 yrs ago...and now he's trying to take us back there.

He has nothing to offer the working people of this country.  At all.

Six kids. He should start thinking about the planet.

Replica shirts might be very expensive with the names on the back.

Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher
Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius King
Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam
Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan
Peter Theodore Alphege

And Mary.

All packed off to be looked after by nanny.

At least if the next one's a boy, present form suggests he'll call it Septimus.  Good Swindon Town connection there.

Ignore
« Reply #2866 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 13:43:57 »

Rees Mogg is an utter cunt.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #2867 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 14:04:37 »

I think the issue is that who does offer anything to the working man. I'm struggling to think of one politician.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #2868 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 14:21:39 »

The problem is there isn’t any decent opposition to the conservatives. Labour under Jezzer are a farce, a complete freak show; certainly not the Labour Party many of us have voted for in the past.
I would like a change of Tory leader to take us through Brexit, we need someone with a back bone. Personally would like Jacob Rees-Mogg, and just the fact he would get so many extreme lefties hot under the colour is a bonus.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2869 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 14:27:31 »

I think the issue is that who does offer anything to the working man. I'm struggling to think of one politician.

Well he is fighting against the 'metropolitan elite' so its either him, Gove or Johnson - JRM has skillfully managed to keep quiet how much he has to gain personally from Brexit.

Politics is shot to shit in this country, I know who I would vote for if there was an election tomorrow, but it would be a tactical vote to keep someone out rather than a positive vote for change....
Sir red ken

« Reply #2870 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 15:36:33 »

Well he is fighting against the 'metropolitan elite' so its either him, Gove or Johnson - JRM has skillfully managed to keep quiet how much he has to gain personally from Brexit.

Politics is shot to shit in this country, I know who I would vote for if there was an election tomorrow, but it would be a tactical vote to keep someone out rather than a positive vote for change....
There are many like the BBC who've kept quite about how much they'd keep receiving if wed stay in the EU. Mendlsom,Cleg both on eye watering pensions. Those trying to overturn the vote are only interested in their own self enrichment. Tax payers money redirected into their bank account via the EU. Westminster and the political parties don't care about your average british person, they learnt long ago that they can be replaced. Sadly and despite this obvious fact, the voting public still vote to maintain the stats quo, in some kind of hive thinking, stockholm syndrome, media brain washing, Its what I've though/heard  so I'll pass it off as gospel, rhetoric.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #2871 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 16:03:29 »

There are many like the BBC who've kept quite about how much they'd keep receiving if wed stay in the EU. Mendlsom,Cleg both on eye watering pensions. Those trying to overturn the vote are only interested in their own self enrichment. Tax payers money redirected into their bank account via the EU. Westminster and the political parties don't care about your average british person, they learnt long ago that they can be replaced. Sadly and despite this obvious fact, the voting public still vote to maintain the stats quo, in some kind of hive thinking, stockholm syndrome, media brain washing, Its what I've though/heard  so I'll pass it off as gospel, rhetoric.

Eh?Huh?  Hmmm

Please explain....

a) what monies will the BBC keep receiving if we remain in the EU?
b) I assume that you mean Mandelson and Clegg, you do realise that us leaving the EU has no bearing on their pensions and those pension liabilities are what we will be funding via the c.£40bn at least that Mother Theresa has agreed to pay, so actually we the taxpayer are paying whatever;
c) The Government at Westminster are trying (and failing thankfully) to pass through all manner of draconian measures to limit the sovereignty of parliament (Henry VIII powers and their extensive use of SI's), who know where this will lead on the path to Brexit Utopia;
d) Apologies I must have missed the 'obvious fact'
Sir red ken

« Reply #2872 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 16:19:36 »

Eh?Huh?  Hmmm

Please explain....

a) what monies will the BBC keep receiving if we remain in the EU?
b) I assume that you mean Mandelson and Clegg, you do realise that us leaving the EU has no bearing on their pensions and those pension liabilities are what we will be funding via the c.£40bn at least that Mother Theresa has agreed to pay, so actually we the taxpayer are paying whatever;
c) The Government at Westminster are trying (and failing thankfully) to pass through all manner of draconian measures to limit the sovereignty of parliament (Henry VIII powers and their extensive use of SI's), who know where this will lead on the path to Brexit Utopia;
d) Apologies I must have missed the 'obvious fact'

Here you are and there's plenty more articles which I'm sure are all fake...https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/02/the-millions-in-eu-funding-the-bbc-tried-to-hide/
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2873 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 16:44:30 »

Sadly and despite this obvious fact, the voting public still vote to maintain the stats quo, in some kind of hive thinking, stockholm syndrome, media brain washing, Its what I've though/heard  so I'll pass it off as gospel, rhetoric.
Erm, except they didn't, did they? Which is why we are discussing Brexit. Rees-Mogg is a self-serving gobshite btw.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #2874 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 16:58:47 »

Don't you mean he's a bigger self serving gobshite than most other MPs.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2875 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 17:02:02 »

Don't you mean he's a bigger self serving gobshite than most other MPs.
Yes.
Sir red ken

« Reply #2876 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 17:13:48 »

Another voice of reason with no vested interest..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1365120/RICHARD-KAY-Heseltines-900-000-EU-handout.html
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #2877 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 17:14:33 »

Here you are and there's plenty more articles which I'm sure are all fake...https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/02/the-millions-in-eu-funding-the-bbc-tried-to-hide/

Which makes them having Farage on 35 times (including next week) in the same time that the Greens have been on once (and they have an MP) a rather foot shooting exercise, and answers to the other points?
Flashheart

« Reply #2878 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 17:20:20 »

I can't read that and doubt that I want to, but:

Did you really just use the terms 'voice of reason', and 'no vested interest', when linking to a daily mail article?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #2879 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 17:22:53 »

I can't read that and doubt that I want to, but:

Did you really just use the terms 'voice of reason', and 'no vested interest', when linking to a daily mail article?

Show us a ‘news organisation’ that you can link with those words?
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: