Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2008179 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2850 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 15:18:48 »

Just watch the video Reg, ignore the comments.

So Tory Brexit minister, being economical with the actualite, who'd have thought it.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2851 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 16:03:58 »

So caught up in party tribalism he refuses to condemn a proven, outright lie. Impressive.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2852 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 16:40:02 »

So caught up in party tribalism he refuses to condemn a proven, outright lie. Impressive.

This is the start of the campaigning for the local elections.  Not having any noticeable strategy, the Tories and their mouthpieces in the right wing media, fall back on the tried and trusted, lies and smears of the opposition.   It's fair enough, people don't have to believe it, but sadly they do.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #2853 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 17:10:49 »

I think for some people, communism is just a synonym for bad without really understanding what it is.

Communism has proven it doesn’t work, in fact it is responsible for the death and direct oppression of millions. It’s ideological fantasy pushed by the work shy. My favourite quote from a communist.. “they (the government) pretend to pay us, so we pretend to work”
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2854 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 18:16:31 »

Communism has proven it doesn’t work,

And yet the Tories have given the nod for the Communist run CGN  (China General Nuclear).... to build a nuclear power station in Swindon's neighbouring county and downwind too boot.  It had better work....
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #2855 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:13:20 »

China is a capitalist state with communist roots. Without capitalism, China would be incapable of the boom it has seen recently.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/is-china-actually-a-communist-country-36243236.html
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2856 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 11:34:24 »

Afraid I'm not really going to add much to the political discourse in this thread today...but isn't this the most punchable face you've ever seen?  You know the one I mean.

I'd challenge anyone to find a more punchable face.  (You won't.)

« Last Edit: Friday, February 23, 2018, 11:36:25 by Ardiles » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2857 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:24:59 »

Rees-Mogg has a fairly punchable face, but not quite in the same league as twat face there.

Mind you, Rees-Mogg looks the type to cry if you take his Perrier water off him.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2858 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:30:46 »

Rees-Mogg has a fairly punchable face, but not quite in the same league as twat face there.

Mind you, Rees-Mogg looks the type to cry if you take his Perrier water off him.

TBF to Jacob, he did say when getting a bit of stick from some student types recently, that he's a weed.

It requires self restraint, but in the present climate I don't think we should encourage violence as a political tool.
Sir red ken

« Reply #2859 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:34:16 »

I know Rees-Mogg well and believe me he wouldn't cry, whats more he's very proud of his country, unlike those who spy against it. Hes also fathered quite a brood so he could be the other prolific striker the Town are looking for.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2860 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:38:58 »

Hes also fathered quite a brood

He certainly knows lots of cunts.
Amir

« Reply #2861 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:41:38 »

Afraid I'm not really going to add much to the political discourse in this thread today...but isn't this the most punchable face you've ever seen?  You know the one I mean.

I'd challenge anyone to find a more punchable face.  (You won't.)

Karl Pilkington in the green tie?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #2862 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:45:18 »

I know Rees-Mogg well and believe me he wouldn't cry, whats more he's very proud of his country, unlike those who spy against it. Hes also fathered quite a brood so he could be the other prolific striker the Town are looking for.

Six kids. He should start thinking about the planet.

Replica shirts might be very expensive with the names on the back.

Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher
Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius King
Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam
Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan
Peter Theodore Alphege

And Mary.

All packed off to be looked after by nanny.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2863 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:46:48 »

Afraid I'm not really going to add much to the political discourse in this thread today...but isn't this the most punchable face you've ever seen?  You know the one I mean.

I'd challenge anyone to find a more punchable face.  (You won't.)

I assume that this was just before they passed around the fruit bowl for the car keys.....
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2864 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:52:55 »

I know Rees-Mogg well and believe me he wouldn't cry, whats more he's very proud of his country, unlike those who spy against it.

Sadly people would believe the earth is flat if certain parts of the media told them...

Setting aside the total nonsense of the story (neither the Czechs nor Stasi have a file on Corbyn, which they have confirmed), the only 'source' is someone who even the Czechs (his own side) confirm is a liar and fantasist.

Possibly of more interest and relevance (considering that Corbyn was a back bencher that even his party didn't think much of in the 80's when the alleged actions occurred) are the actions of our Foreign Secretary and his present 'friendship' with someone presently suspected as being a Russian Agent or maybe not as the right wing press and BBC seem to have kept a lid on the story.....

http://uk.businessinsider.com/suspe...red-with-his-good-friend-boris-johnson-2018-2

Or the various meetings between Conservative MP's and parties directly named and linked to the Mueller investigation into Russian political interference in the US,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/04/brexit-ministers-spy-russia-uk-brexit

So an accusation against a lowly Labour MP from 30 odd years ago with very little evidence to back it up, or multiple photographic evidence of a senior cabinet member having meets now with parties suspected of spying.... Which one is more suspicious - discuss

I am sure its not remotely suspicious that this has now come up 30 years after the event when things are going badly for the ruling party.... anyone would think there were local elections coming up and the Tories are getting jumpy and have sent out the right wing media attack dogs..

Note - I confess I copied and pasted this from where I wrote it in response to similar stuff!
« Last Edit: Friday, February 23, 2018, 12:55:51 by horlock07 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: