Pages: 1 ... 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2008149 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #2820 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 18:34:19 »

It's strange that I can't find a source for that quote anywhere...

How is the EU a communist block?
Sir red ken

« Reply #2821 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 18:45:23 »

Unelected quizzlings, no democratic vote on political decisions made.(when there has been votes they've been ignored) oh yes and a brainwashed public with stockholm syndrome. Look at how the UK never had a say on joing the EU.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2822 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 18:54:17 »

Unelected quizzlings,

Are they young people who like quizzes  Hmmm
Sir red ken

« Reply #2823 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 19:02:26 »

Are they young people who like quizzes  Hmmm

Yes most definitely.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #2824 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 19:47:44 »

Ironical accusation because the EU has been transformative to those countries that were part of the old true Communist bloc in helping them achieve improved wealth and democracy.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2825 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 21:41:19 »

Unelected quizzlings, no democratic vote on political decisions made.(when there has been votes they've been ignored) oh yes and a brainwashed public with stockholm syndrome. Look at how the UK never had a say on joing the EU.
Eh?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Communities_membership_referendum,_1975

Did this not happen in the same alternate universe as your made up Gorbachev quote came from?

(And it's spelled Quisling, btw)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #2826 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 22:10:12 »

You do not leave Soviet EU, Soviet EU leaves you.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #2827 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 22:16:03 »

Eh?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Communities_membership_referendum,_1975

Did this not happen in the same alternate universe as your made up Gorbachev quote came from?

(And it's spelled Quisling, btw)

I believe he is probably suggesting that vote was for the Common Market and not what is now the EU.  That ignores the Treaty of Rome though - so if the UK voted based on some adverts, that's it's own fault.  The transition of it's structure was not voted on by any nation, but the original objectives made it clear this is where it was headed, so tough luck.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2828 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 22:59:42 »

I believe he is probably suggesting that vote was for the Common Market and not what is now the EU.  That ignores the Treaty of Rome though - so if the UK voted based on some adverts, that's it's own fault.  The transition of it's structure was not voted on by any nation, but the original objectives made it clear this is where it was headed, so tough luck.
Given that he seems to think one of the biggest free market experiments the world has ever seen is a communist plot, I suspect he doesn't know what he's suggesting, he's just parroting whatever shite he's picked up from InfoWars or some such. Although tbf I suspect Paul Watson at least does actually know how to spell Quisling. What with him being on the same side and all
« Last Edit: Friday, January 26, 2018, 23:03:51 by pauld » Logged
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2829 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 23:20:00 »

The EU is as neoliberal as they come, look what they did to Greece when the Greeks voted against austerity. Couldn't be further from communism unless it went full fascism.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2830 on: Friday, January 26, 2018, 23:29:38 »

The EU is as neoliberal as they come, look what they did to Greece when the Greeks voted against austerity. Couldn't be further from communism unless it went full fascism.
Ah, but in the mirror world of the new right, they're all the same thing EU=communism=fascism=Islam. Everyone's a fascist apart from the fascists, according to the fascists.

EDIT: didn't mean to imply Sir Red Ken is a fascist, btw. Just a bit credulous, maybe, in where he gets his info from
« Last Edit: Friday, January 26, 2018, 23:31:11 by pauld » Logged
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #2831 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 07:43:11 »

It seems that the EU is communist and also fascist and also that the UK is fighting on the beaches etc as it is on the brink of becoming some sort of feudal vassal state.

yeh, sure.

Sir red ken

« Reply #2832 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 11:12:54 »

Ah, but in the mirror world of the new right, they're all the same thing EU=communism=fascism=Islam. Everyone's a fascist apart from the fascists, according to the fascists.

EDIT: didn't mean to imply Sir Red Ken is a fascist, btw. Just a bit credulous, maybe, in where he gets his info from
I'm not a fascist and my family is mixed race.However I'm against political extremists as history has shown us the damage they do. I don't follow info wars or take advice from Tony (weapons of mass destruction) Blair or Multi Millionaire Richard Branson who wants us to live under the yoke of the EU while he doesn't. Most of the people who are in politics and are rabbid remain are on the eu payrole, which is funded by us. I worked for a well know tea company who transfered my job to Poland, like fishing, coal, steel and many other industries my job was lost because of the EU.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2833 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 11:16:17 »

It seems that the EU is communist and also fascist and also that the UK is fighting on the beaches etc as it is on the brink of becoming some sort of feudal vassal state.

yeh, sure.

The new Defence Secretary, thinks Russia is about to launch a cyber attack on the UK, which will lead to thousands and thousands of deaths. 

It might be coincidence that his warning has been revealed at the same time as details of a previous indiscretion of infidelity to his wife has surfaced. Not good after Fallon went, suggesting that the Defence Sec should be someone of the highest probity, after he was found to be a serial groper.

I'd like to know what he's going to do about  Hmmm 
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2834 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 12:13:03 »

Apologies for sharing the quote which started this all off, I never expected it all to go all tin foil hat as quickly as it did....
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: