Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 ... 876   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1988388 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #2595 on: Saturday, October 7, 2017, 20:32:32 »

To be fair her speech today has entirely unified the nation....

In thinking that Lee Nelson is an unfunny self promoting wanker!

Actually I've met Simon Brodkin and he was very nice to my Mum, which puts him in my good books. He's a very intelligent man, but I must admit these "stunts" are a bit self indulgent.

It always makes me laugh when people panic about security though. I'm pretty relaxed about it. I mean he shouldn't have been able to do what he has done, but at the end of the day they're looking for terrorists, not BBC3 level comedians.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #2596 on: Friday, October 13, 2017, 18:13:23 »

In thinking that Lee Nelson is an unfunny self promoting wanker!

Is it possible to promote your self whilst even not calling yourself by your real name?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2597 on: Friday, October 13, 2017, 18:20:45 »

Is it possible to promote your self whilst even not calling yourself by your real name?

Not sure Mr Goat  Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2598 on: Friday, October 20, 2017, 12:11:28 »

Nev is getting ever more frustrated on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/NevilleSouthall/status/921122266963939328
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2599 on: Friday, October 20, 2017, 14:05:11 »

Nev is getting ever more frustrated on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/NevilleSouthall/status/921122266963939328
He should stop beating round the bush and just come out and say what he thinks!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2600 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 09:59:00 »

He should stop beating round the bush and just come out and say what he thinks!

In the current febrile PC climate over sexual harassment in the film/tv media, spilling over into Westminster, probably not the best analogy.

Back in 2015 after the GE, I pointed out that Tory PM's usually fall due to economic incompetence or sleaze, and that Cameron would do well to last long. He didn't.

Apparently there is a list of 36 Tory MP's who are a bit dodgy... headed by the fella, who sent his female into assistant into a Soho sex shop to buy toys, who he referred to as sugar tits.

Does this matter  Hmmm
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #2601 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 10:30:51 »

In the current febrile PC climate over sexual harassment in the film/tv media, spilling over into Westminster, probably not the best analogy.

Back in 2015 after the GE, I pointed out that Tory PM's usually fall due to economic incompetence or sleaze, and that Cameron would do well to last long. He didn't.

Apparently there is a list of 36 Tory MP's who are a bit dodgy... headed by the fella, who sent his female into assistant into a Soho sex shop to buy toys, who he referred to as sugar tits.

Does this matter  Hmmm

The 'list' (even if it actually does exist - the guy touting it about has a very tenuous understanding of the truth) is unlikely to ever reach daylight as its held by the Guido Fawkes website who despite their desperate claims of independence are essentially the means by which CCHQ leak info to the press/public thus if its damaging to the Tories it won't get out and instead I suspect its being suggested that it exists to warn the Tory MP's to wind their necks (and other accouterments) in a bit..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2602 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 10:33:33 »

The 'list' (even if it actually does exist - the guy touting it about has a very tenuous understanding of the truth) is unlikely to ever reach daylight as its held by the Guido Fawkes website who despite their desperate claims of independence are essentially the means by which CCHQ leak info to the press/public thus if its damaging to the Tories it won't get out and instead I suspect its being suggested that it exists to warn the Tory MP's to wind their necks (and other accouterments) in a bit..
Quite. It's basically just a massive "Watch it, Boris" flag. Because if there is any list of sexual predators in public life that he isn't in the top 3 of, it's not worth the paper it's written on
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #2603 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 20:40:51 »

Harvey Weinstein and the current dramatics in Hollywood.
Seriously, we have a bunch of ‘women’ who prostituted themselves on the chance it would enhance their career and fame. Too many sensitive left wing beta males giving these cretinous cunts attention.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #2604 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 22:22:28 »

Seriously, we have a bunch of ‘women’ who prostituted themselves on the chance it would enhance their career and fame. Too many sensitive left wing beta males giving these cretinous cunts attention.

Left wing beta male should have been by username really.

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #2605 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 22:29:49 »

Are you suggesting these women deserved to be assaulted?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #2606 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 22:51:44 »

It appears c/o Hobodan, that they're not women, but 'women'.
Flashheart

« Reply #2607 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 06:21:20 »

Fuckin hell.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2608 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 09:18:02 »

Where do you even start? Jesus Christ.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #2609 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 09:20:18 »

Setting aside the general bollocks of this post (you do realise you don't have to provide the necessary bollocks proportion single handedly on the forum?), what has it got to do with politics, unless you are suggesting its all part of some manner of left wing conspiracy...

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 ... 876   Go Up
Print
Jump to: