Pages: 1 ... 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2007239 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #11115 on: Sunday, March 7, 2021, 16:28:24 »

And knowing society as it is, he's just going to end up becoming Mayor of nodnoL. if BoJo can do it anyone can.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #11116 on: Sunday, March 7, 2021, 16:51:24 »

And knowing society as it is, he's just going to end up becoming Mayor of nodnoL. if BoJo can do it anyone can.

I'll happily put you up decent odds on him getting his deposit back! If you were going to start an "anti-woke protest movement" London would be about the last place you'd want to start. Just Lozza doesn't much fancy himself up in the red wall I'd imagine...
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #11117 on: Sunday, March 7, 2021, 18:19:26 »

I'll happily put you up decent odds on him getting his deposit back! If you were going to start an "anti-woke protest movement" London would be about the last place you'd want to start. Just Lozza doesn't much fancy himself up in the red wall I'd imagine...

As I say, BoJo became mayor and he's the biggest clown of the lot. You watch Fox change his strategy slightly if he does indeed campaign seriously to become mayor. He's got (for whatever reason) a public following. It's very much in the vein of Hopkins/SY-L/Morgan etc. Some people love the whole faux outrage these days and suck it all up. Gullible? I don't know but the public seem easily swayed.

Except Barrymore, they'll never forgive Barrymore  No

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11118 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 09:07:25 »

Carl of Swindon has nearly a million subscribers on YouTube and he didn't get voted into South Wests European council seat.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11119 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 09:15:54 »

As I say, BoJo became mayor and he's the biggest clown of the lot. You watch Fox change his strategy slightly if he does indeed campaign seriously to become mayor. He's got (for whatever reason) a public following. It's very much in the vein of Hopkins/SY-L/Morgan etc. Some people love the whole faux outrage these days and suck it all up. Gullible? I don't know but the public seem easily swayed.
He's not trying to get elected. He's in the mould of populist right wing grifters like Farage and Yaxley Lennon who use the politics as a bully pulpit to get the gullible to sign up to donate to their "Stop me from being silenced" campaign/buy merch/subscribe to funds etc to fund the luxury lifestyle, million pound mansions and mountains of coke.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #11120 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 09:57:15 »

Fox is a puppet of whoever is funding him, its just chipping away at bringing hard right opinions into the mainstream and be normalised by the media, much as with Brexit its a long term well funded process.

A highlight over the weekend was Fox explaining that he was doing this as he had been dominated into silence, he did this writing apiece in the Telegraph so the domination into silence isn't that bad is it!
Flashheart

« Reply #11121 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 10:02:29 »

It seems to be a new alt-right mantra that's emerged.

"WE HAVE NO VOICE": He said - to an audience of millions.

You've got right-wing papers dominating the print media and TV apparently leaning increasingly further that way as well. But, still, the idiots will lap it up.
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #11122 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 10:48:44 »

An anti woke agenda is quite clever at the moment. It wont be too difficult to attract a decent following. For every action, there's a reaction.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11123 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 10:57:26 »

Sorry you'll have to help me out again with all this. What is anti woke agenda? Woke is basically people that are snowflakes right?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #11124 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 10:59:29 »

Sorry you'll have to help me out again with all this. What is anti woke agenda? Woke is basically people that are snowflakes right?
If a brexiteer is a gammon then a woke person is a snowflake. I'd prefer to use neither term myself.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #11125 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 11:00:46 »

Well sort of, yes in the eye of the right at least. However the definition of woke is actually 'alert to injustice in society, especially racism.' which to many is a good thing but to those trying to stoke some sort of culture war, being alert to injustice is a bad thing apparently. oh I don't know any more.

Its a bit like the mess which has become being anti antifa......
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11126 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 11:22:08 »

Its a bit like the mess which has become being anti antifa......
That's dead easy. Antifa is a contraction of anti-fascist. Anti-anti is a redundant double ngeative. Anti-antifas are just fascists. HTH
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #11127 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 11:56:24 »

That's dead easy. Antifa is a contraction of anti-fascist. Anti-anti is a redundant double ngeative. Anti-antifas are just fascists. HTH

Out of interest, how would you describe anyone who is opposed to the Democratic Republic of North Korea?

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #11128 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 11:58:51 »

Out of interest, how would you describe anyone who is opposed to the Democratic Republic of North Korea?
Alive

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Hunk

« Reply #11129 on: Monday, March 8, 2021, 12:33:11 »

Anti-antifas are just fascists. HTH

That's not true. Antifa is just a name, you can oppose the way they conduct themselves and/or doubt that they really do embody the values that the name suggests that they do. That wouldn't make you a fascist. That would just make you unconvinced they represent who they say they represent

Pages: 1 ... 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: