Pages: 1 ... 705 706 707 [708] 709 710 711 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2012095 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #10605 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 02:09:05 »

Won't be long before BoJo is too then.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #10606 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 07:23:56 »

Leaving just before his crowning achievement, Britain achieving it's freedom and embracing the world of opportunity that is Brexit. Strange decision that, you'd think he'd want to be in situ for his own vindication and the silencing of all the remoaners who've been so wrong for so long.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #10607 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 07:40:36 »

Rats fleeing a sinking ship comes to mind.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #10608 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 07:46:06 »

I hadn't seen or heard from him since his grovelling speech in the garden after his holiday in Cumbria😁

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #10609 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 08:59:47 »

Nice to see that 'he said that he wanted to make himself "largely redundant" by the end of 2020.' so much like much of the population due to his ideology and policies then!

I hadn't seen or heard from him since his grovelling speech in the garden after his holiday in Cumbria😁

I think you mean County Durham, we wouldn't allow him in the county here!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #10610 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 09:00:33 »

Nice to see that 'he said that he wanted to make himself "largely redundant" by the end of 2020.' so much like much of the population due to his ideology and policies then!

I think you mean County Durham, we wouldn't allow him in the county here!

Apologies you're right!

So, give no fucks
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10611 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 09:29:38 »

Leaving just before his crowning achievement, Britain achieving it's freedom and embracing the world of opportunity that is Brexit. Strange decision that, you'd think he'd want to be in situ for his own vindication and the silencing of all the remoaners who've been so wrong for so long.
He's done the damage, now he's fucking off before the chickens come home to roost. Always the intention apparently, which might explain why he has run the govt so recklessly since he came to power. Easy to behave like that when you're not going to be around to deal with the consequences.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10612 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 09:31:08 »

Yes you have. Every news story about COVID policy, or anything else come to that, that says "No 10 sources say" or "I understand from Downing St insiders" is Peston or Kuensberg acting as his mouthpiece.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #10613 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 09:36:10 »

I see your point but still haven't seen him No

So, give no fucks
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10614 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 09:38:43 »

I see your point but still haven't seen him No
Yes, it's almost like the country is being run by unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats isn't it?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #10615 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 09:45:17 »

He's done the damage, now he's fucking off before the chickens come home to roost. Always the intention apparently, which might explain why he has run the govt so recklessly since he came to power. Easy to behave like that when you're not going to be around to deal with the consequences.

I would not be so sure, reading a report (from a Times Reporter so not one of those pesky librtards) that he has spent much of the last 12 months overseeing the gutting of an entire floor of the Cabinet Office and its conversion into some manner of super forecasting office for himself, hardly the actions of someone who was/is planning to fuck off.

Yes, it's almost like the country is being run by unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats isn't it?

Oh come off it, if he is going I for one am quite interested to know who the next Prime Minister is going to be.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10616 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 10:05:08 »

I would not be so sure, reading a report (from a Times Reporter so not one of those pesky librtards) that he has spent much of the last 12 months overseeing the gutting of an entire floor of the Cabinet Office and its conversion into some manner of super forecasting office for himself, hardly the actions of someone who was/is planning to fuck off.
I did say "apparently" Smiley

I assume Laura Keunssberg will also now have to step down, if her boss is going, she's got no-one to be the mouthpiece for.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #10617 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 10:27:53 »

I did say "apparently" Smiley

I assume Laura Keunssberg will also now have to step down, if her boss is going, she's got no-one to be the mouthpiece for.

I feel for James Forsyth the Political Editor of the Spectator whose missus is Allegra Stratton the newly appointed Press Secretary who is, if many journalists are to be believed, the catalyst for the most recent kerfuffle and the removal of Cain, ally of Cummings whose missus is Mary Wakefield another Editor at the Spectator, those dinner parties are going to be fun.

Coincidentally Forsyth and Stratton and God Parents to (reciprocated) Rishi Sunaks kids, but please don't think for a minute there is any sort of cronyism going on in the upper echelons of our noble government! 
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #10618 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 18:10:42 »

Cummings going.  Whatever else was discussed in that historic transatlantic call with Johnson, thank you very much, Joe Smiley
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #10619 on: Friday, November 13, 2020, 19:05:49 »

Trump - Cummings - Sutcliffe - a vaccine....  Pint
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 707 [708] 709 710 711 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: