Pages: 1 ... 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2017251 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #10305 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 09:05:42 »

Thanks PD.

Never knowingly overstated.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #10306 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 09:16:56 »

Missed this yesterday, congratulations.

Yep, second that.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #10307 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 09:32:08 »

So, our Prime Minster who has a long and well documented history of secreting kids all over the place....

Has gone on a camping holiday, in Scotland, in midge season.

I love my daughter to death, but even I would not go camping with a 4 month old baby!

On come on...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10308 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 10:21:30 »

So, our Prime Minster who has a long and well documented history of secreting kids all over the place....

I love my daughter to death, but even I would not go camping with a 4 month old baby!

On come on...

One of my old school friends that I keep in contact with recently had his 15 minutes of fame filming a video of him camping in the Cairngorms and getting eaten alive by midges.

I can remember playing football after school up there and being attacked by the little bleeders!!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/scotland-now/scot-covered-bites-after-midge-22534995

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #10309 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 12:10:27 »

Congrats to Batch 'n' Sax Junior and to anyone else studying, thus receiving any results regarding education, further learning, self-improvement et al. Here's to the results you are aiming for in advance and congrats if already achieved.

Oh and fellas (and/or ladies), I think you've earned yourself a glass of something.

RE: BoJo and Midges. There's a certain inverse irony of some horrible little creature getting eaten to bits by a horrible little creature. Although I do feel for the latter.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10310 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 12:28:48 »

cheers Bambi
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #10311 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 13:19:28 »

RE: BoJo and Midges. There's a certain inverse irony of some horrible little creature getting eaten to bits by a horrible little creature. Although I do feel for the latter.

From a Mustique villa 8 months ago, to a tent on the edge of a cliff is a pretty perfect metaphor for where the PM’s taken the country, tbh.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #10312 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 14:34:36 »

Now we are pushing the previously pro Union Welsh administration away, nice https://www.ft.com/content/3b0cdbce-c858-4749-bae8-0e6b7ed6c007
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #10313 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 14:38:15 »

From a Mustique villa 8 months ago, to a tent on the edge of a cliff is a pretty perfect metaphor for where the PM’s taken the country, tbh.

Next stage is floating in the middle of the sea in a dinghy

I come from a land down-under
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10314 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 16:29:27 »

That's assuming he actually is in/near that tent and not in Mustique again. There's quite a bit of scepticism that the Mail's piece which is basically just some photos of a cottage and a tent that looks like it's just been put up for the photo and then a separate photo of Johnson, looking a bit like he might be camping (cos he's got a woolly hat on innit?) is just a put up and that he's actually nowhere near there.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #10315 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 17:22:40 »

That's assuming he actually is in/near that tent and not in Mustique again. There's quite a bit of scepticism that the Mail's piece which is basically just some photos of a cottage and a tent that looks like it's just been put up for the photo and then a separate photo of Johnson, looking a bit like he might be camping (cos he's got a woolly hat on innit?) is just a put up and that he's actually nowhere near there.
Comparing a photo from the other weekend (VJ day) and the photo in the Mail he is having a roaring time, looks to have put a couple of stone on at least.

I am sure that the Russian Oligarchs yacht that happens to be moored off shore is entirely coincidental...
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #10316 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 17:33:18 »

...(VJ day) and the photo in the Mail he is having a roaring time, looks to have put on a couple of stone on at least.

That'll be the hiatus from the alleged raging coke habit, no doubt.

'Incessant Nonsense'

mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #10317 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 20:20:26 »

Not quite though, they've just put up a bell tent next to the house he is staying in. Consensus is that the bell tent is so poorly erected that there's no way anyone can stay in it, especially with the weather they get on the Scottist coasts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8650799/Boriss-Great-Escape-PM-flees-tent-moves-Old-School-House-remote-peninsula.html

This is more likely: https://twitter.com/rupertg/status/1296555222639292418?s=20
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #10318 on: Friday, August 21, 2020, 20:31:19 »

How the fuck can anyone put up a Bell Tent wrong? I seen and erected many a model of tent and in terms of any that need poles and guy ropes...a Bell Tent is as easy as it comes. Had it been a Yurt then excusable, much more of a semi-permanent structure but even "fridge boy" could erect a Bell.

Maybe he should have sought help from his friend of the orange variety? He is on record of having absolutely zero, none at all, not any issue with any erection problems at all.

Like a baby's arm holding a peach that guy. More like a harvest mouse holding a porcini, going on reports.

'Incessant Nonsense'

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10319 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 11:12:14 »

Tony Abbott, widely derided as possibly the worst PM Australia has ever had, is being imported to help Liz Truss with Brexit trade negotiations

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/tony-abbott-granted-travel-exemption-to-take-on-uk-brexit-job-20200826-p55pnv.html

Liz Truss clearly needs help (on so many fronts) but surely the one thing we're not short of in this govt is wildly incompetent politicians who will fuck things up. Not sure we need to start importing Australia's failures to do this for us, we have plenty of great British talent with a proven track record of making a real horse's arse of things from start to finish.
Pages: 1 ... 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: