Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FL Highlights  (Read 6796 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 07:34:26 »

On Channel 5 at 9 pm from next season according to Link Sport - anybody heard anything?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 08:23:33 »

On Channel 5 at 9 pm from next season according to Link Sport - anybody heard anything?

Not heard anything. My initial reaction would be; 9pm great! Channel 5 oh dear! Think maybe we should start to appreciate the BBC coverage while we still have it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 09:10:31 »

Someone linked in one of the other threads to an article from the Daily DianaPlot. Which IIRC is also, like C5, owned by the execrable Richard Desmond, so likely an inside "scoop". New time doesn't make much difference to me as I always watch the recording anyway, but suspect the coverage will be dire. As Paolo69 says, appreciate Claridge, Manish and Rosenior et al while we still have them - you might not like them now but you'll probably like them a whole lot more in retrospect when Davina McCall's bouncing around like a twat instead of showing actual matches.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 09:34:12 »

Someone linked in one of the other threads to an article from the Daily DianaPlot. Which IIRC is also, like C5, owned by the execrable Richard Desmond,

Desmond sold C5 to Viacom earlier this year, so think they have more financial clout than under Dirty Dick
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 09:47:43 »

Someone linked in one of the other threads to an article from the Daily DianaPlot. Which IIRC is also, like C5, owned by the execrable Richard Desmond, so likely an inside "scoop". New time doesn't make much difference to me as I always watch the recording anyway, but suspect the coverage will be dire. As Paolo69 says, appreciate Claridge, Manish and Rosenior et al while we still have them - you might not like them now but you'll probably like them a whole lot more in retrospect when Davina McCall's bouncing around like a twat instead of showing actual matches.
Dirty Des doesn't own C5, so hopefully Manish won't be commenting on Diana regularly.

I think I will adopt a wait and see approach,  as the BBC  have always acted and scheduled like it was a hindrance it may be better.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 13:16:20 »

Football League Show with a Channel 5 Production & ad breaks... no thanks. C'mon BBC, sort it out.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 21:03:35 »

I don't see the issue? More convenient time, and it's not like the BBC go in to depth with analysis anyway?..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 21:21:45 »

I don't see the issue? More convenient time, and it's not like the BBC go in to depth with analysis anyway?..

I just don't think much of Channel 5. Tongue

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 21:52:01 »

I just don't think much of Channel 5. Tongue

They've had a couple of gems on Channel 5!! :-)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 23:56:16 »

They've had a couple of gems on Channel 5!! :-)

Yeah, Russ Meyer films, like Vixen and Super Vixen.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 00:04:06 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
pnethor

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 15:43:11 »

Worry not Swindonians, with a venerable and prestigious club like PNE playing in the football league they will feel morally beholden to give the FL the type of coverage befitting a name of such quality.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 15:52:08 »

Waheeeeyyy there he is.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 15:59:25 »

Worry not Swindonians, with a venerable and prestigious club like PNE playing in the football league they will feel morally beholden to give the FL the type of coverage befitting a name of such quality.

True
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 16:06:39 »

Waheeeeyyy there he is.

Tis pantomime season after all
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 16:23:52 »

Oh no it isnt.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up