Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FM 15  (Read 160797 times)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 19:13:54 »

Got the handheld version to pass sometime at work. I'm awful at it though, been sacked from 3 different clubs. Any advice, I'm fairly new to FM
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 19:25:16 »

To pass time at work?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 19:44:57 »

I'm finding the new one pretty tricky to be honest, 14 was easy though so I'm glad of the challenge. Tough to suggest much as the tactics are pretty limited but I'm generally finding that two strikers is a must so far, getting sod all goals from midfield.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 19:47:17 »

Got the handheld version to pass sometime at work. I'm awful at it though, been sacked from 3 different clubs. Any advice, I'm fairly new to FM

And soon to be sacked from your real job if you're playing FM...
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 19:57:14 »

I'm a student. Work in a quiet coffee bar above my sports hall. Get some quiet shifts up there.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 20:00:01 »

I'm sorely tempted to install FM on my laptop at work, it's dead lately.

I've found it difficult as well, it seems like getting a run of form together is impossible and then you manage it and you're flying. Tried a few tactics off forums, made my own tailored to my squad and it's far better - the match engine seems to reward players who can dribble and crossing is actually useful again
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 22:40:50 »

I don't have time to play FM anymore. Bastards.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 10:25:05 »

This is my favourite FM game for years, a lot more interactive being able to shout at players while they are playing to gee them up etc.

Got Swindon to the Prem in 2 years, the few bugs still to be ironed out, I seem to hit the post or crossbar 5 or 6 times a game, goals from outside the box are extremely common with Obika scoring from his own half in one game on the volley on the return from a goal kick.

There are a lot of high scoring games, I beat Charlton 9-0, won away at Leeds 7-1 and some 5-4 games also, but thats normal for the first couple of updates of FM.

The only tactic that seems to work consistantly is the 41221 with wingers and a lone striker, its called 433DM I think but it seems that every successful team play it and the best results come while playing that tactic.

Enjoying it so far though, some great regen names as well. I have a regen called Tim Tantram, there have been a few others such as Tim Kardashian, Dick Van Dam, Thaddeus Spankhole, Sunday Friday, Ralf Minge, Johan de Kock and Alphonse Areola Smiley
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 10:28:55 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 10:31:37 »

Alphonse Areola is real! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonse_Areola

Thaddeus Spankhole is sensational mind.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 10:39:57 »

Alphonse Areola is real! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonse_Areola

Thaddeus Spankhole is sensational mind.
Ah I didn't know if he was real, another real one is Yaya Banana and also Vincent Bastard!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 11:12:21 »

Ah I didn't know if he was real, another real one is Yaya Banana and also Vincent Bastard!

It's B'stard actually.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: