Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Our friends down the road?  (Read 15335 times)
steveg

Ignore
« on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 12:33:17 »

Get this!

robin4ever, on 06 Dec 2014 - 9:18 PM, said:
I don't think that you can mention cooper and SC in the same breath .... I still think Swindons luck will run out and I agree with what has been said before ... Swindon have used the loan system very well and coopers assistant is the tactical brains behind the league position they find themselves in . I personally would take any bets of people who think they will finish top 6 !!!! ...
Really..?! I'll have some of that. How much..?

They must dream about us!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 13:22:00 »

He's right of course. I've said it before, this is the luckiest Town side ever. The fact that we are in second place, with the second highest goals scored and second best goal difference is a complete fluke. That we are playing the best football seen at CG for years has nothing to do whatsoever with MC. It's all just luck I tells you - we'll be lucky to finish in the top half. Write it down.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 13:29:00 »

Absolutely just down to pure luck.

Now take Oxford, a completely different position.
12,000 sell out home crowds, the player who scored twice yesterday is not a loan player, it's a myth we do have four stands, Appleton is a tactical genius, we are second from top and Certs for promotion.

...... Wait a minute Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 13:34:05 »

The guy they have on loan is a terrible loan player probably costing them a fair whack (knowing macanthony's business acumen.

How many were there for their plucky home draw against a struggling tranmere side?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 13:37:24 »

I'm all for taking the piss out of the yellow scum, but isn't the original post an extract from a shitheads fan?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 14:37:10 »

I'm all for taking the piss out of the yellow scum, but isn't the original post an extract from a shitheads fan?
Yes - I think the 'SC' reference gives the game away...

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 14:51:42 »

Oh for christ sake.  So SC is a genius as he is managing to get good performances out of an expensively assembled squad with massive backing whereas Cooper working with youth and loans is shit. 

Ive always thought the mark of a manager is that the players develop under them.  Hoddle took decent players and made them very good.  Cooper is taking young players with potential and realising that potential.  When Cooper first bought Yaser in he was worth nothing, he's now at least £250k's worth.  Other players have similarly improved.

Fuck bristol city and fuck ignorant opinions of our side by people who know fuck all.

Cunts.

Im in a bad mood.

Never knowingly overstated.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 15:41:22 »

Duke is a bit obsessed by Oxford, and he's getting on a bit, you have to make allowances....
Barry Scott

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 16:31:48 »

Remember, the bumpkins don't care about us. Not at all.

I must admit I spent a few moments trying to work out who SC was, even dismissing Steve Cotterill as I couldn't work out what he had to do with the pox. I settled on it being Poxford's chairman, but it still didn't make sense.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 16:39:31 »

Remember, the bumpkins don't care about us. Not at all.

I must admit I spent a few moments trying to work out who SC was, even dismissing Steve Cotterill as I couldn't work out what he had to do with the pox. I settled on it being Poxford's chairman, but it still didn't make sense.
90th minute winner to beat a part time club at home in front of a massive 6,600...massive fucking club.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 16:42:20 »

Apologies for the non clarity! For those still adrift?! It's from OTIB..... BCFC site.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 16:47:26 »

Apologies for the non clarity! For those still adrift?! It's from OTIB..... BCFC site.
It was pretty clear to me  Wink
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 16:48:07 »

90th minute winner to beat a part time club at home in front of a massive 6,600...massive fucking club.

Telford are rock bottom of the conference too. Unfortunately, not sure we can talk too much, Dover beat Cheltenham at Whaddon Road today.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 17:15:23 »

Who gives a fuck what they think?  They've been shitting themselves about our form since September. Let them be scared, we'll get on with it. Even if we weren't to finish top 6 it wouldnt be the end of the world given the lack of funds.

City's spending should have them in the Championship at least. They are perennial failures.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 17:41:11 »

The fact he was called 'robin forever' and he was moaning about our luck running out.  Zzz

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: